PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop for Mac - Leopard

sugarrey
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Since I moved to MAC I have been without photoshop CS, and trying to use shareware graphic software and ohhhh does it suck. Anyone have photoshop that will work with leopard? If you do, PM me please.

Captain Obvious
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Cant you just boot camp and run your photoshop that way?

sugarrey
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Got rid of all my PC stuff unfortunately when I sold my PC, mistake I must say that I regret!

sugarrey
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 07:46 AM
I could go that route.

Going that route if anyone has an authentic 32 bit XP home or professional with SP2 or Vista home basic, home premium, business or ultimate disk that would work too. I would just need it for a day.

Canuck
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 07:58 AM
I'm no Photoshop expert, but I thought CS3 works for OSX 10.5.
Here's their support site http://www.photoshopsupport.com/photoshop-blog/07/11/leopard-photoshop-adobe-apps.html

salsashark
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 08:24 AM
I could go that route.

Going that route if anyone has an authentic 32 bit XP home or professional with SP2 or Vista home basic, home premium, business or ultimate disk that would work too. I would just need it for a day.

If it's just for a day, download a beta version of windows 7 and run PS that way... if 7's still available :dunno:

Violator
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Gimp for Mac ?

rforsythe
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Download a CS4 trial version from Adobe. It'll work for 30 days, and you can get everything from just PS to a whole Master Suite if you want to try it. It's basically the full version, the license key just expires after a month.

rforsythe
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Gimp for Mac ?

I use that too, but sometimes it's just nice to have PS for stuff. Gimp is good, but there's a reason PS is pretty much "it".

Violator
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 08:32 AM
May be this help : http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/free_alternatives_to_photoshop_with_all_the_bells. php

Dual Boot will be also solution

I have PC version CS2 , PM if needed...

sugarrey
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I have gimp and I just dont have the energy to deal with it, it is quite different than PS or CS. I have already used the demo version of PS and I cant download it again (i probably could if I work around it) but I was just wondering if there was an easier/better solution. PM sent