PDA

View Full Version : Colorado PowerSports/Shooter Grill and Bar Bike night

k_smittay
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 09:16 AM
There is a ride tonight being sponsored by Colorado PowerSports and Shooter's Grill and Bar in Boulder. The ride will leave from Colorado Powersports @ 5:30 PM (Kickstands up). There will be a little trip through the mountains and the ride will end at Shooters where the bar will be roped off for a special event for Bikers.

All are welcome! Don't be shy.

Aracheon
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 11:27 AM
On the same night that there's a Boston's bike night planned?

MetaLord 9
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 11:32 AM
On the same night that there's a Boston's bike night planned?
Yeah, that's gonna be a tough compete.

Aracheon
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Indeed... especially when there's gonna be scantily clad chicks!

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn373/UglyDogRacing/BikeNight/2009_0805/09BostonBikeNightAug5th.gif

MetaLord 9
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Giggity!!!

You gonna be there you long haired hippy?

k_smittay
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 12:30 PM
I guess the Bike Night in Boulder would be for those folks interested in riding the canyons and NOT traveling an hour through Denver. I like to ride, not just sit at a bar and stare at our bikes. :)

Zach929rr
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Ughhhh Denver Dream :leghump:

MetaLord 9
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 12:38 PM
I guess the Bike Night in Boulder would be for those folks interested in riding the canyons and NOT traveling an hour through Denver. I like to ride, not just sit at a bar and stare at our bikes. :)
Gee, bikes are for riding? I hadn't thought about that! Damn!

:mrt:

Nothing against that bike night at all and good luck to ya! However, wouldn't you be riding through rush hour traffic to get to the canyons, which will also have plenty of cars in them too along with animals starting to come out at dusk? And aren't you basically going to end up doing the same thing as "sit at a bar and stare at bikes?"

I'm sure i'll be a good time and you guys will all have fun, we were just commenting that you might get a larger crowd if you chose a different night than the one for Boston's bike night.

Spiderman
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 12:56 PM
you might get a larger crowd if you chose a different night than the one for Boston's bike night.
:imwithstupid:

Aracheon
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Giggity!!!

You gonna be there you long haired hippy?

Yes sir. :)

I'm sure i'll be a good time and you guys will all have fun, we were just commenting that you might get a larger crowd if you chose a different night than the one for Boston's bike night.

Exactly. :imwithstupid:

Devaclis
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 01:01 PM
The hate is strong with this thread.

I have nothing useful to add.

Sean
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 01:04 PM
If it weren't on the same night as this, I might be interested in going. Maybe I can catch the next one. :up:

Is it all kinds of bikes?
What kind of ride is it?
Is it a good ride for beginners?
Any specials going on at Shooters?

Thanks!

Spiderman
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 01:06 PM
If it weren't on the same night as this, I might be interested in going.
:imwithstupid:

Sean
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Did you just call me stupid?

Spiderman
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Did you just call me stupid?
:yes:

Sean
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 01:13 PM
:321:

Spiderman
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 01:15 PM
:p 8)

k_smittay
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Gee, bikes are for riding? I hadn't thought about that! Damn!

Hey don't shoot the messenger. I didn't plan it. I am just going and extending the invitation to anyone north of Denver who doesn't care to go down to south denver such as myself. 85+ folks have RSVP'd for this bike night and anyone is welcome, regardless of bike or skill. PLUS... Shooters has a mechanical bull :) gotta love the mechanical bull.

Aracheon
Thu Aug 6th, 2009, 08:04 AM
CSC hooligans + alcohol + mechanical bull.

Why do I envision someone getting on that thing in full leathers and a helmet?

Devaclis
Thu Aug 6th, 2009, 08:13 AM
I did not hear about the bull until it was too late!