PDA

View Full Version : PPIR Suite for AMA Races

~Barn~
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 01:32 PM
I have contacted PPIR regarding this years AMA races at PPIR. I am now officially in-motion for 50 of us to have a suite setup for the weekend. Here are the basics.

WHEN:
May 20th, 21st, and 22nd (Fri-Sun)

WHAT'S INCLUDED:
Suite use for the race weekend
Admission for the race weekend
Pit passes for the race weekend
Air Conditioning
Private Bathroom
Indoor/Outdoor seating high above the grandstands
Programs for all attendees
VIP car parking passes (10)
In-suite television including cable and closed circuit race telecast
Catered lunch and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (pop, bottled waters, juices) on raceday (Sunday)
Cash bar (which I believe is slightly discounted compared to grandstand purchases) (Sunday)
The suite is staffed by a personal hostess the entire race-day.

AVAILABILITY:
50 spots

WHAT NOW:
I am officially taking deposits and/or full payments if you are interested in attending.
EDIT~ Tickets are $89.00/person.

To calculate the per-person cost, I take the total of the suite rental and the catering cost, and divide them by the number of attendees. The suite itself only includes 50 tickets, so the math is pretty straight forward.

As far as deposits go, I'm asking for $60 with the balance due APRIL 15. As in years past, this deposit will guarantee your ticket, and aside my the 2 tickets I set aside for myself, it's first-pay/first-served. This event has a huge demand, so I wouldn't recommend waiting it out. Inevitably, I sell all 50, and people go to great lengths to try and attend, after I'm sold out.

As far as the catering goes on Sunday, the all inclusive menu typically gives me 4 choices of complete meals to pick from. They all include a couple entrees, a couple salads, breads, desserts, fruit trays, the whole-9. It's real good stuff. And then of course there is the all-you-want beverages and the cash bar.

You can catch me in person somewhere, Paypal me, or you can mail me your deposit checks.
Names will be added to this list, as money is received.

Brandon Muniz
140 N 12th Ave.
Brighton, CO 80601

There are officially 0 spots now available. =)

1. -Barn- (Parking pass 1 of 10)
2. -Barn-
3. Taz8U (Parking pass 8 of 10)
4. Taz8U
5. scott72673
6. scott72673
7. scott72673
8. Hey y'all, watch this!
9. Hey y'all, watch this!
10. Nate Harrington
11. Polar X (Parking pass 7 of 10)
12. Polar X
13. filo_boy1 (Parking pass 2 of 10)
14. Cleveland
15. haywood jablome
16. haywood jablome
17. JMetz
18. PharmerKyle
19. PharmerKyle
20. Gixxerjarhead
21. GSXR-ATW
22. kingnothing
23. Chanda (parking pass 3 of 10)
24. Busagirl
25. tattoodude69
26. Jim Wilson
27. Jim Wilson
28. Stark (Parking pass 5 of 10)
29. Stark
30. Jessi (Parking pass 6 of 10)
31. Tim Cantrell
32. Tim Cantrell
33. Tim Cantrell
34. Tim Cantrell
35. Tim Cantrell
36. Tim Cantrell
37. Tim Cantrell
38. Tim Cantrell
39. Tim Cantrell
40. Tim Cantrell
41. Tim Cantrell
42. Tim Cantrell
43. Airreed
44. Salsashark
45. gary n
46. T-byrd
47. Dub
48. iam4u2nv
49. Vance
50. Vance

If your name appears in bold on this list, you have paid in full! :up:

Player 2
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Ok Barn, deposit is on its way via PayPal... :D

~Barn~
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Oh yeah... good point Jon!

I guess you can paypal me too.

itsbarn<at>hotmail.com

I don't know how all the fees and crap work on Paypal, but I'll adjust balances accordingly. ;)

Player 2
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 01:43 PM
If it's a personal account Barn, there are no fees ;) Only Premier/Business accounts have fees...

Mista Black
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 01:44 PM
that was too much to read with all the excitment dammit. :x

i'll paypal ya some cash for the two spots... sorry brandon :(

but on the bright side it's keeping the thread at the top of the list :D

~Barn~
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Ok Barn, deposit is on its way via PayPal... :D

Clickity Clack Ninja!! Paypal received!
:up:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Unfortunately this will be the first year i could have gone w/ the club, and the 5th consecutive year to go. But unfortunately, i have a baby due the 25th and cannot plan anything ahead of time due to her! Oh well! It will make MotoGP even that more exciting for me!

Jmetz
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 02:06 PM
You know I'm thurr.

Bertha
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Added names....

Bertha
Jenny
Nottoman
KingwishIwasarealmanNothing
Monky I touch my penis everyday

~Barn~
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 02:28 PM
As an FYI, I just checked PPIR's website, and a weekend pass for the races, is $75. That does include pit-passes for the weekend, but nothing else.

Soo.... for the extra $12-$15 bucks (whatever it turns out to be...)
You get all the other suite perks, the programs, and the food/bevs.

I don't know about you, but I could probably spend $15 bucks on a hotdog, pretzel, and a couple bottled waters.

rforsythe
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 02:30 PM
I'll vouch for this suite being the shit, even though I won't be in it this time!

Hey y'all, watch this!
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Embassy Suites again too?

friscokidd
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Would love to go, but i will be in hawaii for that weekend :D So yall enjoy!Oh yea, and the suite is da shit ;)

rybo
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Barn,

Paypal sent for three spots. Maybe more later, but that's it for now.

Thanks

Scott

~Barn~
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Thank you Scott, you are all locked in! :up:

Hey y'all, watch this!
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Hey Barn-O-Rama, 2 for me please.
PayPal sent.
Thanks!

Do you have a truckload of beer to haul down this year?

~Barn~
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 04:09 PM
You're in Doug!

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with beer again this year. I'm sure I'll stop by the warehouse for some again, but probably won't overdo it like last year. :lol:

And yes, I'm thinking the Embassy Suites will work just fine for me again this year. :yumyum:

iam4u2nv
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Look out Rum Bay - here comes barn. I'll be getting my $$$ to you asap there Barn.

tattoodude69
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 07:54 PM
yo put me down for one spot homie im all over it like cheese whiz.

drew

Chanda
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Yo know I'm down for this... I will pay you soon..

T-byrd
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Updated list edited out. See post 1 for official attendees. -Barn-

Yee Haw! Can't wait for this race! See ya'll there!!! :D

Tanya

Ms-iam4u2nv
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 11:03 PM
If possible, can you sign hubby up for the suite? We can't afford for both of us to go but I can get you the money next Friday for him to go.

~Barn~
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 10:57 AM
If possible, can you sign hubby up for the suite? We can't afford for both of us to go but I can get you the money next Friday for him to go.

Can do. I think we'll still have plenty of seats left in a week, so you'll have time to mail a check or whatever. :up:

Vance
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Hell... I'm single now. Nobody to tell me I can't go.
Tell you what Barn... the day I get a job I'll paypal you for myself at least. I'm hoping that day will be within the next 72 hours if all goes well.

Polar X
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 12:43 PM
I will take 2, but there is a chance I won't be able to make it due to bidding for work. I can't bid for May until the end of April :| BUT, if I can not go, then that gives someone 2 tickets to buy after he sells out :)

Paypall is coming....

Filo
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Oooh, can I have one? Now I have to figure out how to use paypal.

Adam

Cleveland
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 01:21 PM
PayPal sent 8)

Filo
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Another paypal sent.

~Barn~
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Okay... first off a big Thank You to everybody who has sent me a deposit. :up: You can continue to see the official list of who is signed up, in post number 1.

Also (and no personal offense to the banter), I did clean up this thread a lil' to keep it topic specific. :D

To filo_boy1 (Adam) and Cleveland (Ryan).... I did received your creditcard payments via PayPal. In order for me to accept them however, I did have to agree to PayPal's fee schedule, which deducts 2.9% + $0.30.

Your effective deposit then, is $57.96. I'm sorry that PayPal does this, but please keep this in mind, when balances are due. =\

IF YOU PLAN ON PAYING ME WITH A CREDITCARD VIA PAYPAL, PLEASE READ THIS POST!!

haywood jablome
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Ill hook up the rooms again this year!!!! Embassy suits ok with everyone? PM with requests

Cleveland
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 09:43 PM
you want me to paypal you $2.04? :doublefinger:

i'll buy ya a beer or tack it on when I pay the rest.

Boy Scout
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Ill hook up the rooms again this year!!!! Embassy suits ok with everyone? PM with requests
:up: :yes: :bananna: :hump: :yay: :headbang: :rock:
They did a pretty good job accommodating us last year. My only request would be that they try a little harder to get us all together in physically consecutive rooms. Obviously the smoking and non-smoking rooms are likely to be separated, but last year we had a few rooms together with people that were not part of our group in between them and the rest of us scattered around the hotel. Wasn't a huge deal, but it would be nice if we were all together -- both for us and for other guests ;) .

~Barn~
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 11:45 PM
you want me to paypal you $2.04?

No. :slap:

please keep this in mind, when balances are due.

~Barn~
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 11:48 PM
I got your message Chad. I'm totally down for The Embassy Suites. I'll also PM you my request for
**NON-SMOKING!!!**

:lol:

~Barn~
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Some reminders of what's in store. :bananna:

~Barn~
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 12:01 AM
More...

Mel
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 12:07 AM
OMG, DANE! I didn't know he went with you all last year.

Barn-I really want to go. Lemme beg the hubby and see what I can do to be included.
What is room cost to stay down there? I will probably end up driving back and forth though.

~Barn~
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Last ones...

~Barn~
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 12:12 AM
";p="185208]What is room cost to stay down there?

We will find that out shortly, from Haywood.

PharmerKyle
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Nice pic of me & my wife row 2 seats f & g!

Can't beat the view up there.

~Barn~
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Jmetz, you're in for 1. Thanks for the payment.

Pharmer, you got your 2 on lock as-well. Thank you for the payment.

I can't believe how fast these are selling!! :shock:

~Barn~
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 07:05 PM
IMPORTANT UPDATE

The docs are in from PPIR, so I have exact pricing! :bananna:

It's going to be $89.00 per person.

So for everybody who has paid a deposit, your balance due is $29.00.

The only exceptions are filo_boy1 and Cleveland who owe $31.04, and Nate Harrington, who owes a whopping $9.00.

To all who have, (and will have) balances due, please make sure that your get those to me by April 15th. Any tickets not collected for, will be put immediately for sale. I only do/say this, because I *have* to collect all the money, in order to even get the suite. I'm just not able to front the $4450.00, and then recoup it. Anyway, it's never been a problem before, so I don't expect it to be a problem this year. Just my standard disclaimer. :D

PharmerKyle
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Sent!

I can almost hear the bikes now... Oh yeah, that's today's taped stuff :oops:

PharmerKyle
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 07:14 PM
... I just saw your updated post. I still owe $18.

tattoodude69
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 10:53 AM
hey barn put me down for 1 ill get with ya one of these wednesdays for the cash

PharmerKyle
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Wow, three more sold to Tattoo. This is selling out fast.

GSXR-ATW
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 04:05 PM
I sent payment via Paypal.

~Barn~
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 04:10 PM
hey barn put me down for 1 ill get with ya one of these wednesdays for the cash

Can you PayPal it to me perhaps? I only suggest this, because even though I'm pretty much a regular at The Breck on Wednesdays, if you or I don't make it for some reason, it could mess shit up.

I'm only updating this list with names of people who I have actually *received* money from, because if I didn't and used the "put me down for one" method, I would already be sold out, but wouldn't have the $$ to actually pay PPIR. :lol:

Eitherway Drew, if I catch you this Wednesday at The Breck, you'll be fine. There is no way I'll sell the last 30 tickets in two days. At least... I don't think I would. :dunno:

~Barn~
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Post number 1 is updated, and Holy-Crap! these tickets are selling fast!!

If you delaying on picking up a ticket, you're about 1 week away from missing out. Just FYI.

King Nothing
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Paypal sent. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/kingnothing03sv/seriously3.jpg

~Barn~
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 04:35 PM
List updated.

iam4u2nv
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 05:12 PM
If anyone wants to stay down in the springs but can not afford a room I can offer - 1 spare bed (queen), 1 futon (queen), 1 sofa and plenty of floor space.

King Nothing
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 05:44 PM
I might take you up on that offer....

tattoodude69
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 06:41 PM
dont know a damn thing about paypal but ill catch u at brecks
ok barn i just remembered i cant make brecks this wednesday so deposit is on the way via check in the mail

~Barn~
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 01:06 AM
dont know a damn thing about paypal but ill catch u at brecks
ok barn i just remembered i cant make brecks this wednesday so deposit is on the way via check in the mail

Sounds good. This is much better than missing me at The Breck and then me ending up selling out. =\

~Barn~
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 01:26 AM
MOD NOTE-- Posts deleted or edited. PayPal issue is now resolved.
13:12 on 3/14/05

Bueller
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 05:36 AM
Yeah PayPal sucks, once you go premium they will charge the fee on every transaction, I haven't found a way to go back. I thought about starting a new account.

Mista Black
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 05:53 AM
Can I downgrade my account?
If you downgrade your account, you will lose access to all of PayPal's Premium Features, including:
<BLAH BLAH BLAH>
If you would still like to downgrade to a Personal account, click here (https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-submit&flow=default&opt1=def). Please choose 'My Account Profile' and 'Downgrade Account' as the Topic and Subtopic for your message. Note: If you are doing business online you are required to have a Premier or Business account. In addition, no fees will be refunded.

Bueller, expand that and read away... Taz found a way for you to revert back to a non-premium account.

Jessi
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 09:03 AM
I'll definately be there again...1 spot for me please! :D

Barn, I'll get you my $s this week sometime.

Boy Scout
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 09:23 AM
You may have more issues forthcoming, Barn. The receive limit for personal accounts is $500 per month. I believe you're talking a bit more than that here. In order to accept more money than that in a 1-month period of time, you will need to upgrade to business or premier, both of which also allow you to accept credit card payments, but both of which also include the 2.9% + $0.30 fees.

Option 1: Upgrade and have people send extra to cover the additional fees. This would be the easiest and the quickest. It also provides both sender and receiver with proof of payment and saves you the hassle of having to meet people all over and keep track of their payments instead of enjoying your beer. :D This method will cost people about $3 more, with the exact amount depending on whether they make one payment or two.

Option 2: Stop using paypal and have people get you their money via other methods. No additional cost, but more time/effort required on your part.

~Barn~
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the heads-up Nate.

Here is what I have done so-far...

1.) 5 people have been issued refunds on their payments, which includes the fees. You definitely haven't lost your spots/tickets, but it'll clear-up the fee issue.

2.) I'm on the phone with them right now, to downgrade my account.

3.) Once the downgrade is done, I'll just ask that you guys re-send those Payments:
Nate
JMetz
Jon
David
and Doug

4.) If I hit any sort of "funds accepted" limit, then screw PayPal... I'll accept what I can and get the rest however people can get it to me. I sure as hell ain't trying to make this more expensive for ya'll.

Me --> :slap: <-- PayPal

~Barn~
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Downgrade completed. Thanks for the prompt re-pay Jon.

Nate, Doug, JMetz, and David.... You can resend those whenever. Sorry about all this freakin' hassle guys. =\

~Barn~
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the re-pay Nate! :up:

Also! Just got off the phone with Chad "Haywood J." Lukkes, and he gave me the low-down on rooms at the Embassy Suites in Colorado Springs.

They have 15 rooms reserved for us, and we are again getting a discounted rate. More specifics will be on the way from Chad, and also please wait atleast 24 hours before calling them to book...

The rates are as follows:
1 King bed: $99/night
2 Double beds: $109/night

rforsythe
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 03:46 PM
I don't recall paying $100 a night last year... :wtf:

Boy Scout
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I don't recall paying $100 a night last year... :wtf:
Good memory peanut...I paid $89 for a double last year. Looks like things went up $20 a night. :( Perhaps it is due to our happy hour consumption. :lol:

~Barn~
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 06:08 PM
I thought that sounded high myself. :dunno:

Wahooman
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Barn you should have deposits for my 2 tickets. Also want to reserve a parking pass as I stated before. Let me know if you receive the paypal or not.
Thanks bro ;)

Lurch
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Embassy Suites???

Why are you guys/gals staying on the north side of C Springs? There are hotels a lot closer to the track that cost about the same or less. Plus when you go to the restruants you are likely to run into a lot of the racers.

Lurch

Wahooman
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Kind of what I was thinking for this year.....little closer maybe, but Embassy is nice!
Checked around and those rates are accurate. Embassy must have had a little increase. Even being a Diamond VIP Hilton member no better rates found.

Lurch what do you suggest, or where are you staying?

~Barn~
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 08:28 PM
I like it, cause it's close to the nightclub. :lol:

Actually, I think it's a pretty good joint all the way around.
Free drinks every evening... free breakfast every morning. :dunno:

Lurch
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Most of the hotels on Geyser Dr have free breakfest. Also they are about 15 mles closer to the track and actually closer to the bars then the hotels on the north end.

Lurch

GSXR-ATW
Tue Mar 15th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Barn, I resent the payment with paypal, if it doesn't work I'm going to be up in Brighton this weekend anyways and I can just drop it by. Let me know.

spaceman spiff
Tue Mar 15th, 2005, 02:29 PM
can you hold 2 tickets for me - i would love to go - i am waiting to hear from my brother to see if he is going too

~Barn~
Tue Mar 15th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Barn, I resent the payment with paypal, if it doesn't work I'm going to be up in Brighton this weekend anyways and I can just drop it by. Let me know.

It worked just fine. :up:

~Barn~
Tue Mar 15th, 2005, 04:02 PM
can you hold 2 tickets for me - i would love to go - i am waiting to hear from my brother to see if he is going too

Sorry man... no-can-hold tickets. Only deposits or full payments can do that. =\

~Barn~
Tue Mar 15th, 2005, 04:11 PM
List updated. Thank you for your check, Drew!

The tickets are 1/2 sold-out folks! :bananna:

gary n
Tue Mar 15th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Hey Barn,

Do you have to be an active member of the club and resident of Colorado to get in on this offer? ;) I was planning on taking a couple of days off work and riding up for the races this year. I can send you a check or money order priority mail.

Gary

Player 2
Tue Mar 15th, 2005, 05:29 PM
I would think we'd welcome any rider that posted the funds for their share of the suite.... ;) (although Barn is a strange one sometimes... you never know)

~Barn~
Tue Mar 15th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Hey Barn,

Do you have to be an active member of the club and resident of Colorado to get in on this offer? ;) I was planning on taking a couple of days off work and riding up for the races this year. I can send you a check or money order priority mail.

Gary

For you Gary, I'm going to have to ask for a background check and 3 references (non-relative). :lol:

Ship me the check ASAP brotha! These tix are selling like free beer.

tattoodude69
Tue Mar 15th, 2005, 10:42 PM
no prob barn this makes my third year to go yippee :twisted:

gary n
Wed Mar 16th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Thanks,

I am sending a check for the full amount today - Priority Mail. You should have it by Saturday.

Gary

~Barn~
Wed Mar 16th, 2005, 10:24 AM
2 more tickets and 1 more parking pass gone.
Thank You, Wahoo! :up:

~Barn~
Wed Mar 16th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Thank you filo_boy1 for your full payment! :up:

Stark
Wed Mar 16th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Sup Brandon ... Paypal payment for $178 sent, 2 pwease!

-R

Mel
Wed Mar 16th, 2005, 08:52 PM
:bananna:

~Barn~
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Thank you for the check at The Breck, Jessi. :up:

Addittionaly, a huge Thank You to Tim C., who picked up a dozen!! :rock:

8 whole tickets left, folks!

CBRChick
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 06:40 AM
They are going SOOO much faster than they did last year! It seemed like we were scraping at the last minute to get them sold. I'm definitely glad I got my ticket!! Wooot!! So much fun! :D

gary n
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 07:03 AM
The check's in the mail.

I mailed a money order by Priority Mail last night. You should have it by Saturday or Monday at the latest.

See y'all in two months.

Airreed
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Barn,

I sent funds via Paypal. I should be good to go now.

Jason

Jessi
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Can I get a parking pass too?

So...did you find my check after all? :lol:

salsashark
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Me want seaty!

Paypalled deposit + some to make up for paypal's fees...

Thanks 8)

-James

~Barn~
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Can I get a parking pass too?

So...did you find my check after all? :lol:

Jason, you're good to go. :up:

Gary, I'll keep my eyes on the mail.

And Jessi.... I seriously have not been able to find it. It was in my front pocket with my camera, and I think it got pulled out during many of the picture taking moments. =\

Eitherway, you haven't lost your place. Just void that one, and PayPal me when you're all setup with that. Sorry about that. I shoulda been more careful.

~Barn~
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Holy PayPal's, Batman!!

2 tickets left!

~Barn~
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Me want seaty!

Paypalled deposit + some to make up for paypal's fees...

Thanks 8)

-James

No need for fees brah... Your balance is $26. :up:

Jessi
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 09:19 AM
K...I'll stop payment on the check then.

My Paypal account was just finally activated this am, so I'll get the $s to ya in just a little bit.

Thanks!

~Barn~
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 09:26 AM
K...I'll stop payment on the check then.

No need to stop payment on the check. I didn't endorse it or anything.

Jessi
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 09:40 AM
I just sent the paypal $s...let me know you got it, since I've never used it before.

~Barn~
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 09:46 AM
I just sent the paypal $s...let me know you got it, since I've never used it before.

You're all set. It arrived safe and sound. :cheers:

~Barn~
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Sup Brandon ... Paypal payment for $178 sent, 2 pwease!

-R

You're all set, brotha Rich. :up:

~Barn~
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Alrighty... Since there are only 2 tickets left, I'm putting this thread on clickity-clack lockdown...

I obviously can't "save them" for everybody who is asking at this point, so I guess it's just a money race at this point. :dunno:

Cash-in-person is also a viable option, if anybody wants to swing by Brighton today. Gimme a call first though, to make sure you don't miss me. My # is in my profile.

Otherwise, I'll be looking for the next PayPal(s).
:headbang:

~Barn~
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 01:41 PM
The last 2 tickets are history. Thank you for the PayPal, Vance!

~Barn~
Sun Mar 20th, 2005, 01:50 PM
List updated. 7 of the 10 VIP car parking passes are gone.

Player 2
Sun Mar 20th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Umm... you mean 8 of them are gone. You forgot about the one I hit you up for earlier in the week ;)

~Barn~
Sun Mar 20th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Umm... you mean 8 of them are gone. You forgot about the one I hit you up for earlier in the week ;)

Yes... Yes, I did forget. :lol:

Cleveland
Mon Mar 21st, 2005, 09:20 AM
The only exceptions are filo_boy1 and Cleveland who owe $31.04, and Nate Harrington, who owes a whopping $9.00.

PayPal has been verified and you should have the rest of the $$. :)

~Barn~
Mon Mar 21st, 2005, 01:49 PM
Got it Cleveland. The main list is updated. :up:

~Barn~
Wed Mar 23rd, 2005, 10:01 AM
List updated. Thank you for paying your balance, Haywood! :up:

~Barn~
Thu Mar 24th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Been thinking about the suites here a bit, and as you all know, your balances are due on April 15th. This has been stated since Post #1.

I had also previously stated that if I don't have balances paid in full by this date, then your seats become subject to sale. The thing now though, is that there are 2 suites in the mix, and this fact, changes that prospect...

So... here is what's going to happen if I don't have your balance in my hand, on or prior to 4/15/05:

You will be put on Suite 2's waiting list, and those people on suite #2, who have paid in full (in the order they have paid), will assume your vacated spots, in Suite 1.

This is the right thing to do for a few reasons.

1.) It rewards those people in Suite 2, who are fully paid.

2.) It (I assume) will encourage everybody in both suites to get their complete payments in, and not miss that April 15th date.

And most importantly 3.) It will ensure that Suite 1 is paid for, and is not jeopardized by people being late with payments.

I hope you all understand my reasoning behind this, and I hope nothing of the sort has to even come into play. I just didn't want anybody being surprised.

Mista Black
Thu Mar 24th, 2005, 06:08 PM
i think that's an excellent way to handle it brandon!!! seriously. i hadnt thought of that but it's a good idea.

-PUCK-
Thu Mar 24th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Damn fine idea. :up:

~Barn~
Tue Mar 29th, 2005, 03:17 PM
List updated... Thank you for your balance payment Christopher! (Polar X) :up:

On a similar note, most of you realize that we are 2 weeks away from the "deadline" as it were.

For those of you that owe me any sort of balance, I want to encourage you to send it ASAP, and to NOT rely on PayPal being available.

The reason being, is that I have a $500.00/month receive limit from PayPal, and once I hit that limit, I cannot receive any more funds, and those payments are denied.

I just have this eerie feeling that everybody is going to try and PayPal me their balance payments en mass, and I'm gonna hit that limit.

So please, PLEASE... account for this and mail your check/money order sometime this week; Or don't be surprised if you get bumped from your spot by somebody who has paid in full in Suite 2, if you miss your balance. :dunno:

You can try PayPal immediately if you like, but if your payment is denied, you will at least know why and have time to send something via mail.

salsashark
Tue Mar 29th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Cut a check for the remainder today, my bank says you'll have it on or before 4/4.

Takes 5 days for internet banking to process. I know it's a hell of a lot slower then paypal, but I figured I'd save your paypal account for someone else...

Polar X
Tue Mar 29th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Hey Barn I sent you the remainder if the money for my 2 tickets. what do I owe for the pass? adn is it good for all 3 days?

~Barn~
Tue Mar 29th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Hey Barn I sent you the remainder if the money for my 2 tickets. what do I owe for the pass? adn is it good for all 3 days?

Got the payment bro. You don't owe me anything for the car parking passes. 10 of them are included with the suite purchase.

The passes themselves are for Saturday and Sunday individually. Friday at the track is (and historically has been) a free to the public type day, so you really don't need anything to park, get in, etc...

~Barn~
Tue Mar 29th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Cut a check for the remainder today, my bank says you'll have it on or before 4/4.

Takes 5 days for internet banking to process. I know it's a hell of a lot slower then paypal, but I figured I'd save your paypal account for someone else...

Thank you James, I appreciate it. :up:

~Barn~
Sun Apr 3rd, 2005, 11:03 PM
Salsashark, thank you for your balance payment! List updated! :up:

The rest of ya'll will want to hurry up and get yours in, otherwise some people in Suite 2 are going to be very, very happy. :lol:

~Barn~
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Just for the sake of nothing-better-to-do, I thought I'd post some more pictures of PPIR party's past...

Trouble with the police... Out at the Club... Out for a ride...

~Barn~
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 02:48 AM
More pictures of our night out on the town at Rum Bay/ Bourbon Street. And yes... I appear to have had a few in a couple of these pictures. :guinness:

~Barn~
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 02:50 AM
God, I cannot wait for this year!!!
:bananna: :bananna: :bananna: :bananna: :bananna:

Anybody else have any pictures from years past, that they want to share?

~Barn~
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 03:02 AM
More pictures... Going out to eat after the races... The suite... Closeups. :lol:

~Barn~
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 03:05 AM

~Barn~
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 03:08 AM

~Barn~
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Here are the last pictures. If you don't want to miss out on this years fun, make sure and get a ticket in Suite 2, before they are all gone. I think there's less than 20 left!

~Barn~
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 03:41 AM
List updated.

Thank you scott72673, for your 3 balance payments!! :up:

Just a few more left, and I can actually pay for this mother!

~Barn~
Sun Apr 10th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Thank you for your balance payment Brianne! :up:

~Barn~
Mon Apr 11th, 2005, 05:37 PM
List updated.... Thank you Drew (tattoodude69), for your balance payment!!

Doug, Doug, Ron, and Curtis... You're the last ones left.

tattoodude69
Mon Apr 11th, 2005, 06:42 PM
u are most welcome barn thank you for getting it again this year

Wahooman
Mon Apr 11th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Barn I will pay the balance before I leave town.....if you know someone looking for 2 tickets for suite #1 let me know. With the wedding Saturday I will be absent.....wont be there Friday night or at all Saturday unless I make it late that night.
If someone wants them and can use them great. I committed to this and will pay.....just won't be able to use at least Saturday, but would rather sell the entire weekend...then just come down Sunday and use tickets from our store. Keep me posted anyone if you want suite tickets in #1.

~Barn~
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 02:28 AM
No prob Curtis. I appreciate you fulfilling that purchase and looking for the sale. I have a feeling that as the races get closer, selling those will be a piece of cake. Hell, you might even profit if you wanted to. :lol:

~Barn~
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 03:27 PM
List updated. Thank you "Insipid" for you balance payment, and also to Gixxerjarhead. :up:

~Barn~
Thu Apr 14th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Hell yeah! We are all paid up on suite number 1!!

Since Wahoo couldn't make it, his tickets were sold to MileHighJim, so Curtis, I owe you $120.00.

Doug "Kingnothing" Newton got his balance to me last night, so thank you Doug.

And again... Thanks for that monster check Jim!

Player 2
Thu Apr 14th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Sweeeeet :up:

salsashark
Thu Apr 14th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Let the Mayhem insue!!!

http://www.jimmythesaint.com/banner/image.gif