PDA

View Full Version : Dragon 2005: Q&A

Boy Scout
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 02:07 AM
Dragon 2005 Participants:
Got a question about the trip to Deal's Gap? Post it here.

Sully
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 07:58 AM
You posted this at 2:07 am. Nate :shock: ???? You must really be excited !!!! :bananna:.... Heck I am too..:boobies:..especially after I heard you were bringing your bananna hammock for the HOT TUB!!! :bananna:

Anyhoo... If people are interested in snacks/soda..whatever for the trip there/back.. I can go to Sams Club and pick up stuff... just let me know what you'd like... granola bars, trail mix, soda, propel... 8)

34 more days !

Player 2
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Ok, I'm reposting my question in the Q&A thread :lol:

Would you guys (and Sully) like me to bring along my 650pc poker chip set??

Sully
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Might as well.. but is this going to fit in your allotted luggage limit ? :lol:
I'm going to bring a few deck of cards as well.

btw - it was nice to meet you TaZ8U. :)

Wahooman
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Ok, I'm reposting my question in the Q&A thread :lol:

Would you guys (and Sully) like me to bring along my 650pc poker chip set??
Yes that would be cool or I can bring mine too...whatever.
I am also taking a pocket bike for at least some pictures on the dragon..hehe, or just playing around.

Player 2
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Nice to meet you too Sully...

Either way Wahoo. I've got a 650 & 500pc set of clays so... Your call meng ;)

Pocket bike will be kewl. I'll see about bringing an extra digivid camera in addition to my digi cam.

Wahooman
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Also...something Mark said last night that I really did not chime in at the dinner, but my wife actually brought it back up to me.
Now, before I state this please realize I am not trying to be a dick....just basically stating something.
Mark stated last night that he felt that Tom and I should not pay for gas due to the fact we are putting the few thousand miles on our vehicles and taking everyone and all the bikes out there.
I have no problem paying for some gas....but it did make me think a little about the mileage and general maintenance....of course we run an auto shop so not huge deal.
I am not looking to get anything for free or anything like that. But thought it was a valid point too.
I would just like honest opinions here and see what everyone thinks. Again.....be honest. Just curious how the group feels on this. ;)
After getting home last night and watching the Daytona superstock and supersport races, I am really pumped up now!!!!!!

Player 2
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Mmmmm.... Beeer.... :guinness:

Boy Scout
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Mark stated last night that he felt that Tom and I should not pay for fuel due to the fact we are putting the few thousand miles on our vehicles and taking everyone and all the bikes out there.
I'm not suggesting that we should use the method I'm about to describe, but I wanted to throw it out for everyone to think about.

The IRS business deduction for mileage is $0.405 per mile for 2005. You pay for all of your vehicle expenses (fuel, maintenance, tires, wear & tear, etc.) personally. The IRS then allows you to claim a deduction of $0.405/mile to cover the portion of those expenses (by mileage) that were for business purposes. Perhaps a more familiar example for those working in the corporate world: if you use your personal vehicle for work related travel, many businesses will reimburse you for your mileage using this same rate ($0.405/mile).

Using this as a guide, we'll be travelling about 1500 miles each way in two vehicles. That's 1500 miles * 2 ways * 2 vehicles= 6000 miles. 6000 miles * $0.405 = $2430 allowance. $2430 / 7 (since fuel, maintenance, tires, wear & tear are covered by the allowance, everyone traveling would pay) = $350 per person.

Using our current plan (Tom & Curtis contributing to fuel), $800 / 7 = $115 per person. If we pick up Tom & Curtis' share of the fuel, $800 / 5 = $160 per person. While that's an extra $45 per person, it is still less than half of what the IRS allowance would be with all 7 of us contributing.

I'm all for keeping costs as low as possible, but I think we need to make sure we are sharing all of the significant costs, including those that may not be quite so obvious. Mark has a very valid point. There is more to vehicle costs than simply filling the tank with fuel. In addition to these vehicle costs, each of them is also providing a trailer, which is subject to wear & tear. Last year it may have made sense to simply split fuel costs. Three couples went, three bikes went, and two of the three couples provided a vehicle. The "overhead", so to speak, was two people out of six, only one of which had a bike to haul. This year things are a little different. There are seven people and seven bikes with two of the people providing a vehicle. The "overhead" this year is five out of seven, all five of which have bikes to haul. In short, Tom & Curtis are bearing a much larger portion of the overall vehicle costs this year than last year.

I would not be opposed to the five of us kicking in an additional $45 each to cover Tom & Curtis' share of the fuel (it sounds a whole lot better than an additional $190 each for all seven of us if we were to use the IRS method of deriving vehicle costs). I think it would also be a nice gesture of our appreciation if we were to cover their share of a few other things. Groceries, gas for their bikes, and a vehicle service (at Stan's, of course) upon our return are a few things that come to mind. While it would be difficult to come up with an exact amount of what the trip will cost each of them from a vehicle standpoint, it is clear that there is more involved than just fuel and I think we need to take that into consideration.

So what do you think? Any other "hidden" costs that we haven't thought of?

Player 2
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Fine with me guys...

Wahooman
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Damn Nate.....I think you should pay for my trip in fuel plus a $150 delivery charge :lol:
Really though in all seriousness I don't mind either way. Nice write up Nate though. As for vehicle maintenance and repairs or trailer maintenance don't worry about that I have that covered. I just ordered a new tire and wheel for the trailer too for a spare (think tom needs one too) I will buy that myself. Not too many people have replied so I am assuming this idea might not be too poplular? I am open to anything. If our fuel costs stay around $800 that will be cool. Just have to see how prices of gas go---diesel too, and how the load goes.
Again, I am going to do some adjustments on the diesel chip but I still will get better mileage and distance than gramps :lol:
As for covering our groceries and bike fuel.......we have to ride and eat too, we can pay for our own stuff. I don't want this to become a "Curtis and Tom are taking our bikes so their trip is free" type of thing. Definetely not what I am looking for.
I am going to Lurchs today for the daytona party. I have a trailer, quad, and a bobcat on it.....will see what kind of mileage I get if I remember to check it.

Wahooman
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Damn Nate.....I think you should pay for my trip in fuel plus a $150 delivery charge :lol:
Really though in all seriousness I don't mind either way. Nice write up Nate though. As for vehicle maintenance and repairs or trailer maintenance don't worry about that I have that covered. I just ordered a new tire and wheel for the trailer too for a spare (think tom needs one too) I will buy that myself. Not too many people have replied so I am assuming this idea might not be too poplular? I am open to anything. If our fuel costs stay around $800 that will be cool. Just have to see how prices of gas go---diesel too, and how the load goes.
Again, I am going to do some adjustments on the diesel chip but I still will get better mileage and distance than gramps :lol:
As for covering our groceries and bike fuel.......we have to ride and eat too, we can pay for our own stuff. I don't want this to become a "Curtis and Tom are taking our bikes so their trip is free" type of thing. Definetely not what I am looking for.
I am going to Lurchs today for the daytona party. I have a trailer, quad, and a bobcat on it.....will see what kind of mileage I get if I remember to check it.

Wahooman
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 07:39 AM

Boy Scout
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 09:32 AM
I am going to Lurchs today for the daytona party. I have a trailer, quad, and a bobcat on it.....will see what kind of mileage I get if I remember to check it.We get the picture, Curtis. :lol:

Damn Nate.....I think you should pay for my trip in fuel plus a $150 delivery charge :lol: :321: You're starting to sound like a bike dealership. :lol:

I don't want this to become a "Curtis and Tom are taking our bikes so their trip is free" type of thing.I wasn't suggesting that either of you were, nor was I suggesting that the rest of us should cover all of your expenses. :D What I was trying to point out in support of Mark's comment is that use of your vehicles and trailers "costs" you more than just the fuel it will take to get there and back, and that the rest of us ought to keep that in mind. The trip is for everyone's enjoyment and my intent was merely to point out that the two of you are "paying" more than your fair share of the total bill by way of the use of your vehicles and trailers.

Wahooman
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Nate.....sorry about the posts....don't know what happened :lol:
And I also understand where you are coming from ;) Waiting to see any other respones.....

Boy Scout
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 04:44 PM
I know that some of us carry our emergency contact information with us all the time, but I would like to suggest that everyone make a point of gathering this information and bringing it with them on the trip. I don't think it matters much if you have it on a card you carry with you or if Gramps or Wahoo wants to collect the information from everyone and compile a master list that is kept somewhere accessible to everyone should the need for it arise. We all plan on making this a safe, accident-free trip, but realistically, accidents can happen. Let's be prepared. :up:

Oh, and now that Wahoo is finally legal :lol: it might be a good idea for everyone to check that their license, insurance, and plates are current. ;)

Boy Scout
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 06:01 PM
On second thought...feel free to add things you think of. If you have to remember to bring it / do it, someone else may need to as well. ;)

This list includes posted suggestions through 04/07/2005 08:00 AM.

Things To Bring:
Basic tools and chain lube will be provided. Me
Bike
Bike key / Spare bike key (1500 miles is a long way away to be in a twisty envrionment without one :up: )
Tie-downs / Canyon Dancer
Riding Gear (Boots, Leathers, Ear Plugs, Helmet, Gloves, etc.)
Non-riding Gear (i.e. normal clothes)
Swim wear (Hot tub)
Evening wear (something comfy; leave the sequins at home Wahoo! :D )
Emergency contact information
Cash and/or Plastic
Grocery list for your night as Head Chef
Entertainment (cards, chips, games, movies, pocketbike (Curtis), etc.)
Emergency Bike Items:[list:91110463fc] Spare oil filter Zip ties Still camera w/memory, film, batteries, charger (if applicable)
Camcorder w/tapes, DVDs, batteries, charger (if applicable)
Cell phone w/charger
Sunscreen / lip balm
Tank bag / Camelbak for fluids during the day (if you have one)
Snacks, sodas, propel, granola bars, trail mix, etc. Sully has offered to pick up some of these things at Sams if we let her know what we would like.
Beverages (the party variety) to be purchased when we arrive

[/list:o:91110463fc]

Things To Do: Check drivers license / motorcycle endorsement is current
Check license plate is current
Check insurance is current
Gather emergency contact information
Basic motorcycle inspection (T-CLOCK would be a good start):
Tires and wheels
Controls (levers, cables, hoses, throttle)
Lights and electrics
Oils and fluids
Chassis and chain
Kickstand
New tires (if applicable)
Service bike (if applicable)
House sitter (if applicable)
Pet sitter (if applicable)
Vacation hold on mail (if applicable)
Vacation hold on newspaper (if applicable)

Gramps
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 07:07 PM
thats a pretty good list nate

i admire your preparation, i think if you prepare the trip will be better :D

Wahooman
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Damn, someone is excited to go....*cough* Nate *cough* :lol: Good list. Bike is going in this week or Saturday and spend a few days with our crew. Probably just going to stick with M1 sportechs.....nice and sticky and heat up nice. Keep the diablos along for spares.
I have PM's Nate, but to let everyone esle know.....
I just ordered 3 videos from the gap. Put together by several groups including Killboy. They show full run throughs, roads, killboys lowside, some wrecks, autos, etc......Also shows 2 un named regulars doing a very fast dragon run!!! Some sweet motard action too. Once they arrive we can have a video night at my place if people want to......might be a good idea for those who have not been to see some actual footage and full runs. :twisted:

Gramps
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 07:42 PM
sounds like a great idea

just keep your dog away from me :lol:

Wahooman
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Another item to bring if you have is either...tank bank or camel pack to carry some fluid...if not no worries we share and there are places to stop.

?
Wed Mar 16th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Yeah!

Videos sound pretty cool - just the thing to get us tweaked (like we're not already?) and a bit of perspective on the riding out there. Lots of twisties on and off the Dragon.

Doing a full tune-up and valves, so the bike will be sorted. Bias tires seem to wear a long, long time. Now for the rider......

Nice prep list, Nate! Dint see the hammock on thur, huh? Sully will be soooooo disappointed.

29 days and counting fast!

Boy Scout
Thu Mar 17th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Dint see the hammock on thur, huh? Sully will be soooooo disappointed.
Some things are better left off the list -- which isn't to say that they aren't going. ;)

Wahooman
Fri Mar 18th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Got all 3 videos.....WOW! Some of the best video I have seen. Definetely the best of Deals Gap too! Watched all 3 of them tonight. Really shows you what its like out there. Killboys footage is nice! We NEED to get together and watch these things prior to leaving for those who are interested. Going to watch again..............

Player 2
Sat Mar 19th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Name the time & place...

Wahooman
Tue Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:54 PM
I was thinking of watching the videos Friday night if anyone wants to come up and watch them....just let me know. Nothing special or anything. If weather is good I would grill some burgers or something. Maybe if people want to bring some stuff we could eat a little and watch the videos.....but can't be a LATE night. Have lots to do this weekend to get ready for the trip and other obligations.

Gramps
Tue Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:57 PM
i'm there sweet meat :D

Player 2
Tue Mar 22nd, 2005, 09:11 PM
Hmm... not sure what's going on Friday night...

Wahooman
Wed Mar 23rd, 2005, 10:59 PM
Alright....just found out I have Eagles Hockey playoff tickets for Friday night. I would be willing to do this on Saturday night if there is interest. Let me know.

Player 2
Thu Mar 24th, 2005, 12:09 AM
Sat night might be easier to do... I'll let ya know soon... :D

Good seeing y'all at Brecks tonight!

Keyser Soze
Thu Mar 24th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Sounds good to me..either night works.

Boy Scout
Thu Mar 24th, 2005, 07:25 PM
I think I can make either night as well.

Wahooman
Thu Mar 24th, 2005, 08:45 PM
We can do it Saturday night if you want....probably plan on like 6:30-7:00pm....again, can't make it a late night, but we can watch some videos. Weather doesn't look like it will be very nice. I just need to know who is going to show up or not.

?
Thu Mar 24th, 2005, 08:57 PM
I can definitely make it Sat around 6:30 or 7:00 if that's solid.

I'll need directions, too. Can I bring something?

Boy Scout
Thu Mar 24th, 2005, 08:59 PM
I'll be there. Are you still thinking burgers or something? If so, let us know what you'd like us to bring.

Wahooman
Thu Mar 24th, 2005, 10:32 PM
You all are going to KILL me. The wife just traded tickets back to Saturday night (mainly so we could watch the game and then stay at her parents house since Easter is Sunday) Anyway......so the date is changing again....back to Friday(tomorrow) if anyone wants to still come over. Sorry for the 3 changes......WOMEN! :lol:
Same time frame and I will grill burgers....if people want to bring some chips, soda, etc....I don't know if I have beer here...but I can grab some. Bring whatever you want.....I will check back to see how many are planning on coming and get the meat and buns.

Gramps
Fri Mar 25th, 2005, 07:55 AM
i'll be there :D

Boy Scout
Fri Mar 25th, 2005, 10:48 AM
:imwithstupid:
I'll bring a salad (prolly macaroni).

Keyser Soze
Fri Mar 25th, 2005, 11:10 AM
I'll be there...gonna post up some directions..or PM them? Not sure what I can bring....most likely beer :D

Gramps
Fri Mar 25th, 2005, 11:20 AM
i'll bring some chips :)

Wahooman
Fri Mar 25th, 2005, 04:44 PM
I-25 North...take Hwy 7 exit (Lafayette/Brighton) Go east on Hwy 7. Road will curve to your right.....construction on the right hand side where they are building new shopping center just off I-25.
On your left is a turn lane....turn into neighborhood. 4th St. on your right is Humboldt St. I am the 5th house on the right 16555 Humboldt St.
Very easy to find and about 1 minute off the interstate.
7pm should work fine.

Wahooman
Fri Mar 25th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Rob you bringing the wife? Tom you bringing my mistress?

Keyser Soze
Fri Mar 25th, 2005, 05:02 PM
The wife is gonna spend the evening at home with the baby...so it's just me....se yous guys at 7

Boy Scout
Fri Mar 25th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Tom you bringing my mistress?Curtis...is Samsun getting all spiffied up for Tom tonight? :lol:

Wahooman
Fri Mar 25th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Giving him a bath and everything.......he is ready and already drooling at the mouth. I mean come on, its been since New Years that they have spend quality time together :lol: :lol: Bring the cameras!

Keyser Soze
Fri Mar 25th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Hey, this is Rob's wife, he's out in that general direction, but can't see anything because it's too dark. Can I get someone's phone number to give him so he can call and get directions from where he's at. Or can someone call him at 720-934-2658.
Thanks!

?
Fri Mar 25th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Hey, Curtis - good time tonight, thanks for hosting! :up:

Watching those videos gives us even more to look forward to. Three weeks and we're there! 8)

Keyser Soze
Sat Mar 26th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the food last night guys...good vids too :up:

Boy Scout
Sat Mar 26th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Great time last night everyone! Thanks to Curtis and Lindsey for hosting and to everyone for the great food and beverages. I can hardly wait...19 d 21 h 54 m!

Wahooman
Sat Mar 26th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Your welcome. Anytime! Good time to visit. I am definitely excited about the trip even more now. I will leave it to Nate to keep track of the time left as he seems to have a good grasp of this ;)

Player 2
Sat Mar 26th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Sorry I missed out on movie night...

On a good note, I got my tires and frame sliders put on yesterday :D

Boy Scout
Sat Mar 26th, 2005, 02:18 PM
I got my tires and frame sliders put on yesterday :DCongrats! Now get out there on Monday (supposed to be 67) and scrub them in (the tires, not the sliders)...more wetness appears to be on the way.

Player 2
Sat Mar 26th, 2005, 03:39 PM
I got my tires and frame sliders put on yesterday :DCongrats! Now get out there on Monday (supposed to be 67) and scrub them in (the tires, not the sliders)...more wetness appears to be on the way.
:lol: Wish I could... I'm a working man again as of Monday :cry:

Gramps
Mon Mar 28th, 2005, 12:07 PM
just letting everyone know the trailer is ready to roll

took all day sunday but it is ready :D

Player 2
Mon Mar 28th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Sweeeet.... :D

Man, this sucks being locked up in an office during such nice weather. Why couldn't the weather have been more like this the past 3 months I haven't been working... :cry:

Boy Scout
Mon Mar 28th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Tic Tic Tic Tic...T - 17d 13h 10m

Boy Scout
Mon Mar 28th, 2005, 05:08 PM
just letting everyone know the trailer is ready to roll That's good news. If you want to leave a few days early, just let me know. :up:

Man, this sucks being locked up in an office during such nice weather. Why couldn't the weather have been more like this the past 3 months I haven't been working... :cry:Why didn't you get a freakin job three months ago? :lol: By the way, it was a nice day for riding. :P

Player 2
Mon Mar 28th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Man, this sucks being locked up in an office during such nice weather. Why couldn't the weather have been more like this the past 3 months I haven't been working... :cry:Why didn't you get a freakin job three months ago? :lol: By the way, it was a nice day for riding. :P

Watch out now... I wasn't going to get another job. You know I wasn't planning on it. The right opportunity crossed my path though so... :321:

Boy Scout
Tue Mar 29th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...whatever. :D Hope your first day went well...looks like our wonderful weather is about to return -- should help relieve the stress of being at work on a beautiful day.

Keyser Soze
Thu Mar 31st, 2005, 11:46 AM
Well, the Daytona deal fell through...I ordered some stuff for the Thruxton today and it should be here sometime next week. Anyone have a garage and tools that can lend a hand doing the install? Looking at next sunday...

Player 2
Thu Mar 31st, 2005, 11:50 AM
I know a couple of people that might... 1 north and 1 south.

Gramps
Thu Mar 31st, 2005, 11:54 AM
i can probably help ya

but i am up north :)

Player 2
Thu Mar 31st, 2005, 11:57 AM
Speaking of the north guy... :lol: What's up old man?

Keyser Soze
Thu Mar 31st, 2005, 11:57 AM
The closer to me the better...so north will probably work better. The airbox removal kit requires the rear wheel to be dropped...dont know if a reg stand will work or not...and there will be some electrical with the fender eliminator kit. I'd do it at my place...but seeing as I have no tools or a garage...

Gramps
Thu Mar 31st, 2005, 12:10 PM
just hangin around counting the days jon 8)

that stuff shouldn't be a problem rob

just let me know what you decide :D

Keyser Soze
Thu Mar 31st, 2005, 12:38 PM
Thanks Tom...I'll let you know when I get all the stuff in.

Boy Scout
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 11:24 AM
You must really be excited...Heck I am too...especially after I heard you were bringing your bananna hammock for the HOT TUB!!!

Redneck Hot Tub:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/files/hottub.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy Scout
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Tic Tic Tic Tic...T - 10d 18h 44m

Wahooman
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Crap....i better get moving! Oh Nate those camera mounts didn't work...too small for my camera, so you have a lot to use.....you can have my 2. I will figure something out.

Gramps
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 08:58 PM
you guys and girls check out killboy.com

there is some pretty cool pics showing up on there

looks like the dragon is waking up :D

Player 2
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Anyone happen to have an extra helmet cam? My roommate has a digi vid cam I was thinking about borrowing for the trip. I know we have plenty coming already but figured it couldn't hurt to have 1 more...

Boy Scout
Wed Apr 6th, 2005, 08:26 AM
you guys and girls check out killboy.com
NICE! :up:

Sully
Wed Apr 6th, 2005, 02:47 PM
RED NECK HOT TUB.... Nate you are such a NUT !!! :lol:

Boy Scout
Wed Apr 6th, 2005, 02:53 PM
I can't take credit for that one...see: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15609&highlight= and scroll down for more redneck stuff.

Sully
Wed Apr 6th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Yeah.. my friend sent me an e-mail with all kinds of Red Neck pics... :lol:... scary !!! :twisted: Only question is for the hot tub.. how do they get the bubbles to work ??? :dunno: :no:

Boy Scout
Wed Apr 6th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Only question is for the hot tub.. how do they get the bubbles to work ??? :dunno: :no:Come on girl...use your imagination! :lol:

Boy Scout
Thu Apr 7th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Attention Campers! Your last weekend to prep for the trip is THIS weekend! :o Today and tomorrow look nice :up: Saturday, Sunday, and maybe Monday could be a little damp :down: Now might be a good time to review the checklist (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=185848#185848) posted earlier in this thread. ;)
T - 7d 21h 30m

Git-R-Done!

Sully
Thu Apr 7th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Great list NATE... what would we ever do without you ? :)

Boy Scout
Mon Apr 11th, 2005, 08:18 AM
T - 3d 22h 00m :bananna:

Boy Scout
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 07:53 AM
T - 2d 22h 20m :yay:

Keyser Soze
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Checked the tracking # for my parts. Should be here today. Talk about last minute. Hopefully we wont run into issues getting everything in.

Keyser Soze
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 08:43 AM
So far the weather is looking mixed. Sunny for the most part with scattered showers on some days. Temps look to be in the mid 70's the whole time.

Player 2
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 01:25 PM
So, is anyone interested in finding a place to watch UFC on Saturday night? The fights start at 10pm EST so we should have plenty of time to be settled in.

I just hate to miss the Couture vs. Liddell rematch...

Keyser Soze
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 01:29 PM
What...no PPV access at the house?

Player 2
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 01:31 PM
What...no PPV access at the house?

Dunno.... If there is, we can order in ;)

Sully
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Only question is for the hot tub.. how do they get the bubbles to work ??? :dunno: :no:Come on girl...use your imagination! :lol:

I was :oops: and I got skeeered... :cry:

Boy Scout
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 08:15 AM
T - 1d 22h 00m :rock:

Boy Scout
Thu Apr 14th, 2005, 08:43 AM
T - 0d 21h 36m :headbang: