PDA

View Full Version : Say it, I love crepes..... ride.

Mother Goose
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 03:41 PM
PICS! (http://s719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/Ride%208-8-09/)

Thanks to everyone that made it out for the crepes run today. Had a good time, but damn there was some bad luck today. :lol:

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/Ride%208-8-09/DSC_1417.jpg

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/Ride%208-8-09/DSC_1420.jpg

We go all the way up to Breck for crepes and Matty buys a hot dog. :drink:

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/Ride%208-8-09/DSC_1425.jpg

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/Ride%208-8-09/DSC_1430.jpg

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/Ride%208-8-09/DSC_1431.jpg

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/Ride%208-8-09/DSC_1433.jpg

Ricky
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Awesome pics, awesome ride!

Only 2 incidents with the police!

Mother Goose
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 03:49 PM
And one blown up diesel truck. :lol:

Matty
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Not funny!!!

I have oil all over my bike, on my jacket, and in the vents of my helmet.

nothing like having a gasket blow on a truck in front of you in a 20mph hair pin turn. :shocked:

other than that, a blown for seal, and a performance award, i had a great time, lol.

Valguard
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 03:56 PM
..and one blown fork seal, and one bad battery.

Thanks guys for the ride. Damn those crepes were good. Hit me up next time for anything.

So, I think I need a hair cut.

Ricky
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 03:56 PM

My god, that was scary. Especially since it happened right into that big corner. It was like WTF? Why am I sliding?

Matty
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 03:57 PM
My god, that was scary. Especially since it happened right into that big corner. It was like WTF? Why am I sliding?
you weren't the one directly behind him!

Ricky
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 03:59 PM
you weren't the one directly behind him!

Nah, I just got the rest of the crap that didn't hit you! :lol:

Valguard
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 04:05 PM
And here I thought he was just being a nice guy, pulling over for us.

Yodannyc
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Yea so its the rectifier/regulater :banghead::scream1:

My bike died 3 times on the way to TFOG

It wont be back till wednesday.

Ricky
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 05:27 PM
btw, I love crepes....

mopoet178
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 05:31 PM
so for those of us that accidentally went with the wrong people, what actually happened? why such an eventful ride? its all just a bunch of inside jokes and I have no clue what you are talking about.

I was trying to go on that ride, but i went to the wrong starbucks and ended up riding with a few mildle aged chodes that were slow and cared too much. It sucked, I bailed from them.

Matty
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 05:36 PM
so for those of us that accidentally went with the wrong people, what actually happened? why such an eventful ride? its all just a bunch of inside jokes and I have no clue what you are talking about.

no inside jokes... read the posts.

Mother Goose
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 05:52 PM

I was trying to go on that ride, but i went to the wrong starbucks and ended up riding with a few mildle aged chodes that were slow and cared too much. It sucked, I bailed from them.
This ride wasn't posted, probably why you went to the wrong starbucks. :lol:

Zach929rr
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 05:56 PM
I prefer tiny pancakes. :)

Think
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Who's black R1 is that?

mopoet178
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 07:52 PM
This ride wasn't posted
Well thats absurd! everything's online... everything

Valguard
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Who's black R1 is that?

Some nut job's. Really into the french. :slappers:

Mother Goose
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Some nut job's. Really into the french. :slappers:
I think his name is Chadwick. I heard he's a douche. :dunno:

DevilsTonic
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Some nut job's. Really into the french. :slappers:Who isn't into the french? French cut thongs (I heard the 80's dress was back in style), french fries, french kiss, french toast... ;)

Valguard
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Who isn't into the french? French cut thongs (I heard the 80's dress was back in style), french fries, french kiss, french toast... ;)

Dont forget crepes! Oh God, I've said to much... :usa:

FZRguy
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Cops and oil slicks....sounds like a normal CSC ride to me. :lol: And yes, everything is online....eventually.

Think
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 11:59 AM
I think his name is Chadwick. I heard he's a douche. :dunno:
Right-o, has the same helmet and bike as someone else I know.

bulldog
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Damn those Crepes were good; wish I had one right now. Thanks for the invite :)

Good times....we'll except for me breaking another mirror pulling out of my shed, losing my ear plug right before a long ride, getting my sunglasses stepped on before the ride, Matty getting a ticket, homey's bike having problems and having to turn around, getting sprayed with oil, then getting pulled over :lol: Just another fun day on a CSC ride.....good times :up:

Mother Goose
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Right-o, has the same helmet and bike as someone else I know.
Makes ya "Think". :eyebrows: :lol:

Damn those Crepes were good; wish I had one right now. Thanks for the invite :)

Good times....we'll except for me breaking another mirror pulling out of my shed, losing my ear plug right before a long ride, getting my sunglasses stepped on before the ride, Matty getting a ticket, homey's bike having problems and having to turn around, getting sprayed with oil, then getting pulled over :lol: Just another fun day on a CSC ride.....good times :up:
Def. a good time, but I have a question. Do you really brake that much? Or does your brake light have a glitch? Cause you'd accelerate and the brake light would come on. Then other times it would come on, when we didn't need to brake. It was driving me nuts! :lol:

bulldog
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Makes ya "Think". :eyebrows: :lol:

Def. a good time, but I have a question. Do you really brake that much? Or does your brake light have a glitch? Cause you'd accelerate and the brake light would come on. Then other times it would come on, when we didn't need to brake. It was driving me nuts! :lol: Could have been because that morning when I broke my mirror that had the integrated turn signal, I just cut the wire, so I was running on an incomplete system yesterday. Have you noticed this other times I rode with you or just yesterday? I am not sure because I never see my brake light in action, but my goal is always to ride into a turn without hitting the brake at all before or after. I have had issues with my electrical turn signals for the last few weeks and even had to replace a blown fuse for it. Damn now that makes me wonder if something is worse than I thought. Thanks for the heads up.

Ricky
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 05:09 PM
I took a closer look at the bike today, Oil ALL over the front. Gave it a nice wash to get that shit off

Valguard
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 10:16 PM
I don't know if you were actually breaking or not, but I remember seeing your light come on and staying on through out most of the turns in 285. Do you ride with your fingers resting on the brake lever? Maybe its just really sensitive...

I felt that I was breaking more than everyone but I think I'm just not used to riding in a group.

P.S.
I got 52 miles per gallon that trip. I should ride with you guys more often. lol

Ricky
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 10:21 PM
52 mpg? That's pretty good. I usually get around 45 on mine. 40-42 if it's an aggressive ride.

Wyck
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:56 AM
MMMMMMMM those crepes were excellent!!!! Definitely worth the wait. Nate sure was braking in the corners....especially that one corner....:shocked: Hahaha I was all scared after that and was going all slow, poor Valguard musta been like WTF why is she going so slow now. Yoda sucks about the bike I had a feeling someone shoulda followed you but I didn't think about it until we were already on the road again. Oh and passing on a double yellow is bad mmmmkay!!! Awesome ride thanks for the invite we will have to do it again! :)

Mother Goose
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 10:29 AM
My favorite part is when the old guy in the X3 passed us cause Matty couldn't keep a decent speed. :lol:

Ricky
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 10:34 AM
My favorite part is when the old guy in the X3 passed us cause Matty couldn't keep a decent speed. :lol:

Hahahaha, that was funny. And that now reminds me. Matty, your speedo is off a good bit. When we got passed, your speedo said 67, and mine said 60. Mine's pretty close to accurate. Still stock and I've checked it against GPS.

Mother Goose
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Hahahaha, that was funny. And that now reminds me. Matty, your speedo is off a good bit. When we got passed, your speedo said 67, and mine said 60. Mine's pretty close to accurate. Still stock and I've checked it against GPS.
I also liked it when we slowed down to like 45 (in a 65) when you guys thought that Chrysler was a cop. :drink:

Wyck
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 10:49 AM

BAHAHHAHAHAHHA I forgot about that. Oh and playing tag with the vette on 285. That was fun too :lol:

Matty
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 11:18 AM
ya my speedo on the gixxer is off. The zx6r is even worse. i need to get me a couple of speedo healers.

Ricky
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 12:15 PM
BAHAHHAHAHAHHA I forgot about that. Oh and playing tag with the vette on 285. That was fun too :lol:

Oh yeah! The vette was fun too. I remember his license plate was "corvet"

bulldog
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:23 PM
MMMMMMMM those crepes were excellent!!!! Definitely worth the wait. Nate sure was braking in the corners....especially that one corner....:shocked: Hahaha I was all scared after that and was going all slow, poor Valguard musta been like WTF why is she going so slow now. Yoda sucks about the bike I had a feeling someone shoulda followed you but I didn't think about it until we were already on the road again. Oh and passing on a double yellow is bad mmmmkay!!! Awesome ride thanks for the invite we will have to do it again! :) Wow, are you still going to keep talking about the one corner I did break on. lol If it almost made you wreck, then you were obviously following to close. To me I would rather have braked and looked dumb, rather than try to make it through the turn and wreck. So actually I am glad it made you slow down a bit (even if it means you telling this story over and over again. hahaha)

Sean
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Looks like a fun ride, wish I could have made it. :(

dirkterrell
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:32 PM
ya my speedo on the gixxer is off. The zx6r is even worse. i need to get me a couple of speedo healers.

Just subtract 10% and you'll be pretty close.

Dirk

Mother Goose
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:35 PM

Dirk
Depending on gearing, it could be more than 10%.

Matty
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:12 PM

Dirk
the gixxer (gearing is -1 in front) is somewhere around 7 or 8% off, and the zx6r (-1/+1) is around 12-15% off.

dirkterrell
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Depending on gearing, it could be more than 10%.

No shit. :) I was going on Ricky's comment that 67 indicated was 60 actual.

the gixxer (gearing is -1 in front) is somewhere around 7 or 8% off, and the zx6r (-1/+1) is around 12-15% off.

Like I said, subtract 10% and you'll be pretty close. :)

Dirk

Wyck
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Wow, are you still going to keep talking about the one corner I did break on. lol If it almost made you wreck, then you were obviously following to close. To me I would rather have braked and looked dumb, rather than try to make it through the turn and wreck. So actually I am glad it made you slow down a bit (even if it means you telling this story over and over again. hahaha)

I'm just giving you shit. I'm actually glad you grabbed brake cause I did the same thing you did and I might not have made it through the corner if you hadn't.

Sortarican
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Was driving up 285 Sat. afternoon and saw a whole flock of worthless turds coming down.
They were being led by a fag on a street fighter with glow in the dark green rims.
Hope you guys didn't have to contend with that bunch.

Matty
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Was driving up 285 Sat. afternoon and saw a whole flock of worthless turds coming down.
They were being led by a fag on a street fighter with glow in the dark green rims.
Hope you guys didn't have to contend with that bunch.
you're just jealous you were stuck in your cage while we enjoying the freedom of being on 2 wheels.

Mother Goose
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:36 PM
I think Jeff was the one that passed us in the X3. :lol: