PDA

View Full Version : If you're still looking for a place to watch UFC 101...

~Barn~
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 06:02 PM
.... Tanya and I are going to get it, here at home. She's making a bunch of food (stuffed sopapillas, rice, beans, etc...), since we are already expecting a few guests. Bring whatever you'd like, or just come by.

Soda and water and some other non-alcoholic drinks is about all we'll have in that regards, so if you're the guy/gal that wants to brings beer, you'll have some automatic love built in.

If you're not sure where we're at, hit me up for directions (think Arapahoe and Potomac). My celly is in my sig-line.

Cheers.

eklew
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Thanks see you in a bit!

~Barn~
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Glad you made it out, Eldon. :up:

Thanks to everybody else who came by and watched with us. We had a good time.

Anderson Silva is a witch.

Mother Goose
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Def a good time. Thanks for the hospitality.

Raptor
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Yeps. Thanks for having us out, Brandon. Fun time!

Did anyone else read about what happened to Forrest? Apparently his jaw was dislocated (supposed to be very painful) and he lost his hearing from one of Silva's early hooks in the round.
So his exit was more of medical urgency from the looks of it. In either case, he's still nobody to be shrugged off. Silva just doesn't represent the average pool of good fighters. He's something else! :bat:

Zach929rr
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 02:14 PM
I didn't make it very far from my house after a buddy showed up with a bottle of Johnny Walker Gold Label. Next time :)

500rgurl
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Thanks for having us over!! Tell Tanya those sopapillas where awesome! :)

~Barn~
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Done Jenn, she said to say thank you. =)

No worries, Zach.

:up:

bulldog
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Good times and good food. Thanks again Brandon and Tanya. I hope this becomes tradition for the fights. I'm always willing to pitch in to get them :)

hcr25
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Thank you and Tanya so much. The food was awesome and we had a good time for sure.
Mike & Roberta

~Barn~
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Good times and good food. Thanks again Brandon and Tanya. I hope this becomes tradition for the fights. I'm always willing to pitch in to get them :)

No worries Nate, I'll pass the praise onto Tanya.

And I don't mind spending the money to get the PPV; I'm gonna watch the fights anyway, so no biggie. If you feel compelled to pitch-in anything, give it to her. She does the hard work. ;)

Thank you and Tanya so much. The food was awesome and we had a good time for sure.
Mike & Roberta

Thanks Mike. Glad you two could come by, and I'll make sure she sees this. :up:

hcr25
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:56 AM
I also wanted to chip in $$$ Tanya wouldnt take it. Next time im going to hide it somewhere in your house with a thank you note. Maybe in your fridge, taped to the inside of a kitchen cabinet or inside the tv remote. When the batteries die in a year or two and you open it up to replace them there will be the note with $20 saying thank you for the kick ass food and the fights.
Mike

~Barn~
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Ha!

Throw it in the dishwasher when nobody is looking! :lol:

hcr25
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Ha!

Throw it in the dishwasher when nobody is looking! :lol:

Thats funny cuase i asked her if she wanted help cleaning up while she was doing the dishes.

Player 2
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:30 PM
:wtf: Barn hosts FINALLY and I'm out of town :cry: