PDA

View Full Version : But I just went out for a sandwich

wiseguy
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 06:16 PM
So I woke up today @ noon and thought why not ride upto Whole Food in CCreek for a nice chicken basil pesto sandwich.

Man, today was a beautiful day - ended up rolling to Colorado Mills, some cold stone creamery action, lookout mountain and back to coors field.

Just a random thread but 10 mos in CO and still in awe!~

chad23
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 06:19 PM
sound like a great way to spend time AROUND the denver area.

XJ600s
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 06:25 PM
10 mos in CO and still in awe!~

5 Years in Colorado and I am STILL in awe! Everyday when I wake up and look outside I feel lucky to be living here!

Getting to own a motorcycle and play in the canyons is just a bonus! :D

longrider
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Even to a native the wonder of this state never goes away! It even has a 'bungee cord' effect, I am a native and my mother was a native. When I was a toddler we moved to Phoenix. That lasted about 10 years and we came right back :) Later I tried to leave (Texas) that lasted a year and I came right back :) Been here ever since.

Nerves
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 11:08 PM
^^Funny you say that. I lived in Longmont till I was about 8 or 9 and my family moved to Missouri. I grew up and noticed what a shit state Missouri was so I moved my wife and myself to Loveland, not 20 miles from where I grew up. Couldn't be happier either.

asp_125
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 11:54 PM
.. 10 mos in CO and still in awe!~

10+ years in CO and still in awe! When the local roads become boring it's time to check out the rest of the state. There are so many roads I have yet to ride.