PDA

View Full Version : Z b ds'n

mtnairlover
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 10:11 PM
:shocked:

Yeah, the Zed went for a dirt ride today and now she's a dirty girl thanks to my dirty guide, Jeff (asp_125).

But, it wasn't all dirt, just some dirt. We did do some pavement...like hwy7 to p2p, to Central City Raceway, to Loveland Pass. After lunch is when things got just a tad, um...dirty.:eyebrows:

Jeff was scouting some dirt pass roads, so I tagged along and the first road we took was easy on the Zed...sorta. We took Boreas Pass road to the summit and then back down again. We also went to take a look at Webster Pass, but just one look at that road and the Zed was whimpering back down the road. Wonderful scenery up there, though...

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/upboreasrode.jpg

The Z really needs a good bath...but, um...I don't think this would have had the results I was looking for...
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/watertower.jpg

This might have been a bit overkill, I dunno...I'm thinking, better keep the Z to just the edge, but not all the way in...
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/LakeDillon.jpg

What a tease!

What a day! Thanks Jeff, for showing me some dirt roads that the Zed can actually make her way through.:)

(Now, it's off to bed for me and some really hard sleeping. Can't wait to argue with my body in the morning. YOU WILL MOVE AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!)

asp_125
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 10:55 PM
That Cathy... on the surface she's all nice and proper, but underneath, she's a dirty, dirty girl. :shocked: Yep I wanted to take her to get down and dirty and she was game. Not only a little dirty but all the way up! :up:

Well after doing it all day long I'm about to pop a couple Ibuprofen and get rested up. Pavement? We don't need no stinkin' pavement!

asp_125
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Oh, btw the Indian food made it home in one piece! :up: And there would've been dirty video but the batteries failed.

willb003
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 11:55 PM
:up:

asp_125
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 12:19 AM
ok just one more...

mtnairlover
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 07:05 AM
... And there would've been dirty video but the batteries failed.

Good thing...we don't need to be sharing too much, dontcha know...;)

Hey, my body is actually cooperating this morning...well, cept for the soreness in the quads. Musta been all that standing on the pegs. I'd do it all again, though.

Devaclis
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Cathy, time for a DRZ. You know you want to.

mtnairlover
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 07:20 AM
lol...yeah, I know.

Gotta get other life considerations taken care of first. Can't play too much until they are squared away. But, most definitely, that was some fun stuff and the roads you take when on a dual sport...very nice! And very quiet and less traveled.

Devaclis
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 07:28 AM
You can take mine out for a spin if ya want. I don't ride every weekend.

mtnairlover
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Thanks, Dana. I might just need to take you up on that. :-)

asp_125
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Hey Cath you should enter the Zed in BOTM, I'm sure you got a few good ones.

mtnairlover
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Hey Cath you should enter the Zed in BOTM, I'm sure you got a few good ones.

I did, but I know better.;)

Sortarican
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Wish I'd known you were up there.
We were down Tiger road on Sunday looking for Kim & Dean (They left before we got there).
Hung out in Breck and walked around before going back to Fairplay.
If I'd know we could have grabbed lunch together.

mtnairlover
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 07:45 PM
lol...we need special gps's on everyone we hang out with. Something like a range-finder, or something like that...where if you're within a certain mile range of each other, it'll beep so you can find each other (like a radar detector, only for people).

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Nice ride, sorry I missed it!
Next time, next time...

Tylar
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 07:35 AM
ok just one more...

Purday. I think i'm going to go rub up against my snowboard for awhile now . . . .

asp_125
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Nice ride, sorry I missed it!
Next time, next time...

Well, dunno if you have the FZ back together or do you have a dirt bike? Thinking this Sunday I'm going up Rollins Pass east to the Needle's Eye.

Sully
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Great pics! My Pronstar is jealousy :devious:... you dirty flirty Z girl !! :boobies:

Devaclis
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Cathy, you need to join the "Dirty Old Men" crew :) It is sooooo much fun to get off the pavement. I am still not a huge fan of riding trails but hitting up the forest service roads is a blast :)

dirkterrell
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 09:09 AM
The VFR has been known to do some dirty work:

http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/bikes/2009july01/DSC00321b.jpg

Dirk

mtnairlover
Sun Aug 16th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Nice photo, Dirk.

I think I need to take a hint from the Zed...whatcha think?