PDA

View Full Version : WCM and blata

rocktboy
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 02:03 PM
taken from http://www.motogpnews.com/home.php?pageid=310

Blata - WCM - Ludacriss - Word!
Deal all rapped up

(11/03/2005)

It was announced today that MotoGP newest partnership is becoming a bit of a threesome.
WCM, famed for employing monkeys to slide their bikes around, and for having several receipts to Yamaha R1's, teamed up with Czech Pocket bike maker Blata. Blata, one of the biggest producers of mini-motos, are to be supplying a 990cc V6 to WCM. One of their biggest developments ever (the engine is supposedly bigger than a typical 4 year old Blata Rider, never mind that actual bike) will now wear the livery of the DTP Record label.
The label, owned by the multiple haircuts of rap star Ludacris, will join the haphazard band of MotoGP wannabies in their quest to finish an actual GP race. Ludacris, who also starred in the fabulous 2 Fast 2 Furious film* had this to say:
"Rizzle Dizzel mo nizzle, check dis out and holla at me. Da racing iz in ma blood cuz I done mowed da homie down while he was tripping on his crotch rocket. So ma crew are all up on me to drop ma thang. So I like, take my nasty self to da movies and smack da hoes on the set, sip some Crystal and Henny while I'm trying to drive these pimped out rides in da movie 2 Fast. But it aint real an shit so I done gone and layed it down wit da WCM home boys and fronted dem bitches some of the green ya dig?"
Needless to say we didn't dig, as shovels had not been provided for the purposes of the interview.

Fortunately it means that Superbike Cup winner (no, not the giddy heights of WSB, or even the egg and chips of BSB, just Superbike Cup) James Ellision and Franco "Batty Boy" Battini can now race in the upcoming 2005 GP season.
Peter Clifford, WCM team manager had a rather more comprehensible response to the new partner in their little circus:
"Well naturally with the Czechs on board we haven't a notion what they are saying, and since I don't have a clue what Lupalicious, or Lunchwithcrisps or whatever he calls himself, is saying, I figured we'd have a winning combination. The foreigners supply the engine and the cash, and we just smile and nod whilst thanking them loudly and slowly, because I think that helps the translation."
We pushed Peter on when the bike would be unveiled for the public but he wasn't budging, however we bribed a team mechanic and we can confirm that spinners, LED underlighting and 4 DVD screens will feature on the new GP bike. He also leaked that some "fine ass bitches" with "JLo booty" will be replacing the current umbrella girls, and the team trucks are set to be replaced by Cadilac Escalades

*Originally set to star Randy Mamola look alike Vin Diesel

Anonymous
Fri Mar 11th, 2005, 02:17 PM
:lol: :lol:

"Well naturally with the Czechs on board we haven't a notion what they are saying, and since I don't have a clue what Lupalicious, or Lunchwithcrisps or whatever he calls himself, is saying, I figured we'd have a winning combination."

:spit: