PDA

View Full Version : Colorado State Troopers Get BIG Kudos from N_N

Nick_Ninja
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 10:22 PM
They get a high five from me for this.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=120998&catid=339

**Caveat** However, the next time they write me a ticket they can kiss my ass :D

Zach929rr
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 10:25 PM
I didn't know your hatred took a break.

Nick_Ninja
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 10:27 PM
I didn't know your hatred took a break.

You don't even have a clue as to who I am.

dirkterrell
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Just saw a story about that on 9News. :up:

Dirk

Nick_Ninja
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Just saw a story about that on 9News. :up:

Dirk

+1

Pandora-11
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Well....whaddya know?:)

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Jeff...good post man! Makes you feel good to hear a nice story on the news every now and then.

FZRguy
Sun Aug 9th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Saw that on the news too...FTW.

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:18 AM
LMAO...Goodness Jeff, this has been a couple of weeks of growth for you in the cop department, hasn't it? haha

Sully
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:24 AM
+1 :up:

Snowman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Who the are you and what did you do with Nick_Ninja?

Sully
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:33 AM
The Zombies ate his brain at Pandora's FOG party last Friday ! nom nom nom.... :lol:

Horsman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:45 AM
ZachCane's Jedi Mind trick worked on N_N!!!!!! OMG

Soon N_N will be going to CSP rallies!!!

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 10:56 AM
LMAO...Goodness Jeff, this has been a couple of weeks of growth for you in the cop department, hasn't it? haha

No. You are sorely mistaken woman. I just give credit where credit is due. Those guys saved a guy who will help many more folks than they will ever assist in their carriers. And the folks that the doctor will help are kids as he is a pediatric orthropod. Besides -- the cops had to breathe in the wonderful smell of burning human flesh and listen to the horrific screams from the guy. Nasty, I am sure.

I have low expectations that the feeling would ever be reciprocal from the cops --- no mater how much gear or overt respectful cooperation I would exhibit toward an officer in a ticketing situation. I still thing that my tax dollar is being spent on gunpoint revenue collection.

Sean
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:07 PM
You don't even have a clue as to who I am.Isn't that the same line you used to "intimidate" me last year? And see how well that worked out. :banghead:

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Isn't that the same line you used to "intimidate" me last year? And see how well that worked out. :banghead:

Sorry I tarnished your psyche bro.

(not really)

dirkterrell
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Isn't that the same line you used to "intimidate" me last year? And see how well that worked out. :banghead:

Respect from the Ninja is something you earn and he gives it where it is deserved. See post #1. :)

Dirk

Pandora-11
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Wow....Julie Andrews post and kudos to cops......I'd say there has been major personal change. Who is using your posting privileges?

Next thing you know he'll be giving up the Elephant beer.:)

Horsman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Are you going to become a State Trooper Meow????
http://www.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/super-troopers.jpg

ghostrider_9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I think that we need to get the moderators involved on this. It is apparent that someone has hacked Jeff's CSC account . . .

Horsman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:59 PM
I think that we need to get the moderators involved on this. It is apparent that someone has hacked Jeff's CSC account . . .

Actually, we need to call "Dateline" and have them do a story on - "Is the Gonzo Gone???!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NCKu8kJIMM ???? RETURN N_N, you, you terrorists!!!!

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:06 PM
I blame it on P-11. She spiked the burgers at her BBQ!! :twisted: :D

No way in hell will I ever give up the nectar of the gods -- E-Beer :drink:

Horsman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:11 PM
I blame it on P-11. She spiked the burgers at her BBQ!! :twisted: :D

No way in hell will I ever give up the nectar of the gods -- E-Beer :drink:

Just keep drinking the E-Beer until we can get you help - The Alcohol might get rid of the poison in your system... :drink:
Don't you agree MedicJess???

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Just keep drinking the E-Beer until we can get you help - The Alcohol might get rid of the poison in your system... :drink:

No worries -- a twelve pack awaits at home :drink:

Sean
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Respect from the Ninja is something you earn and he gives it where it is deserved.
Respect and N_N...:think: hmmm, interesting concept. I'll have to try it out and see how it works sometime. :slappers:

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Respect and N_N...:think: hmmm, interesting concept. I'll have to try it out and see how it works sometime. :slappers:

Don't bother.

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:03 PM
No wait...huh? The man does not need a medic, he needs a psych eval. Personality changes are out of my realm of expertise... lol

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Those guys are definately heros. Big thumbs up to them.