PDA

View Full Version : To the chick in shorts this morning on I-25...

Pages : [1] 2

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:11 AM
What exactly is the point of wearing a leather jacket, gloves, helmet, and pairing them all with a pair of short shorts? (before we get too far down this path guys, not like she's showing off finely scuplted gams or anything) It was a little cool this morning and I'm sure your legs must have been freezing, but I can't believe that nair really makes your legs impervious to gravel, rocks, or, God forbid, road rash. Looks like you were on some older Suzuki or Kawi intermediate sportbike but if you're under geared, I'd think the slower lane might be the preferred place. Instead, I was in the far left lane doing 85+ with traffic when you blew past me on the right and started cutting in & out of traffic with no visible signal. I hope that the other vehicles around me could see me shaking my head so that they got the idea that not all sportbike riders have no regard for their bodies like you. At least grab some jeans or something, they're $15 at Target, or buy 100 pairs for $50 or something at costco... gah!

/rant.

Ricky
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Meh, let others be stupid, and let natural selection happen, well, naturally.

Shea
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:13 AM
The new Nair does protect against road rash...just sayin'.

Snowman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:16 AM
If she was just missing her pants then this could have been a "Ride of Shame" sighting...

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I just don't like being on the road with 'em b/c people usually look at the spectacle and then look at me, assuming I approve or endorse stupidity. Also, I really didn't wanna spend my morning picking her legs off the road b/c I'm a rider & a good person & I wouldn't be able to just pass it by if she went down.

The new Nair does protect against road rash...just sayin'.
aaaaand who's surprised that Shea knows what's written on the side of the nair bottle? Anybody? :D

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:19 AM
If she was just missing her pants then this could have been a "Ride of Shame" sighting...

Well if that were the case I'd probably have heard her coming by the loud clapping, flapping sound from base of her tank... :applause:

Shea
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:21 AM
aaaaand who's surprised that Shea knows what's written on the side of the nair bottle? Anybody? :D

Not me, that guy's a freak...

...wait wut?

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:23 AM
:lol:

Sully
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Sorry Chris... I was running late for my Brazillian waxing appointment this morning... :bigeyes:

ewwww kidding... I was behind another rider last night and their rear tire flung a rock at me (probably the size of a strawberry) and it hit my left arm and hurt like a mofo... I was even wearing my leather jacket!!! :(

I often wonder why some riders will wear a jacket and no lid ? Or a jacket and helmet but no gloves? :dunno:... oh well, their choice..

Heater
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Well, it's her skin graft I guess. What an idiot. Here's my little vent.....
For all you guys that don't wear helmets and let your girls ride on the back....
put a helmet on your woman!!!!! If you don't care about your skull turning to mush when it makes contact with the pavement, at least have the decency to care about hers. Don't let her wear bootie shorts and dresses (yes, I've seen chicks in DRESSES). What the hell guys?! Is your love so strong that if you go down, she's going down too? Romeo and Juliet already did that, sorry to burst your bubble.
I know it's your life, your body, blah, blah, blah, but did you ever stop to think about the 6 year old in the car next to you oohing and aahing about the motorcyle? What happens when you go down and he's traumatized for life because he got to see you and your girls brain splatter across mommy's windshield? Just stop and think about it please.
Sorry, stupid riders bother me.

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:33 AM
For all you guys that don't wear helmets and let your girls ride on the back....
put a helmet on your woman!!!!! If you don't care about your skull turning to mush when it makes contact with the pavement, at least have the decency to care about hers. Don't let her wear bootie shorts and dresses (yes, I've seen chicks in DRESSES). What the hell guys?! Is your love so strong that if you go down, she's going down too? Romeo and Juliet already did that, sorry to burst your bubble.
I know it's your life, your body, blah, blah, blah, but did you ever stop to think about the 6 year old in the car next to you oohing and aahing about the motorcyle? What happens when you go down and he's traumatized for life because he got to see you and your girls brain splatter across mommy's windshield? Just stop and think about it please.
Stupid riders bother all of us! I've actually heard two schools of thought on the "we've got one helmet between us, who wears it?" question. I'm still in the "save the girl, I don't wanna keep on going knowing that I killed someone on my bike or caused them pain by my actions. However, the other thought process I've heard is that since the guy was riding the bike, he should have the helmet because it will allow him to ride better. It'll keep the wind out of the rider's eyes and if bug or rock hits the helmet, no biggie, but if a rock or large bug hits the rider the natural reaction is to jerk & upset the bike even a little.

Ride how ya will, but at least there appears to be a little merit to both sides

Horsman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Nair makes me go faster... If I was missing my pants it would be the "Ride of Vain" cuz I would be showing off my off finely scuplted calves.

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Nair makes me go faster... If I was missing my pants it would be the "Ride of Vain" cuz I would be showing off my off finely scuplted calves.
Does anybody have a rusty spoon for me to gouge my eyeballs out with now? lol

Snowman
Have you been introduced to the term “Squid”? (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid)

They are a yearly renewable source of R1 parts and donor organs.

I know it's your life, your body, blah, blah, blah, but did you ever stop to think about the 6 year old in the car next to you oohing and aahing about the motorcyle? What happens when you go down and he's traumatized for life because he got to see you and your girls brain splatter across mommy's windshield? Just stop and think about it please. Sorry, stupid riders bother me.

As for the 6 year old, I have seen enough riders go down to know what it looks like. It’s so quick that all you typically see is the dust settling. If a 6 year old did witness these squids power slide concrete it wouldn‘t be any more traumatizing that what they are typically exposed to watching most any Spongebob cartoon. IMHO (Oh and I do agree with your other points)

Sully
Screw that thought... 1 helmet - 2 riders = 1 person on bike. No if's, and's or but's...

Horsman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Being a medic _ I thought you could atleast find something more sterile... remind me not to land in your ERrrrr:shocked:

wait - I know if I was in your ER for a broken arm - I know you would still tear my pants off.... :)

Heater
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Have you been introduced to the term “Squid”? (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid)

They are a yearly renewable source of R1 parts and donor organs.

Soooo...are most of the "squids" in Aurora, because I sure see a lot of that crap here!

As for the 6 year old, I have seen enough riders go down to know what it looks like. It’s so quick that all you typically see is the dust settling. If a 6 year old did witness these squids power slide concrete it wouldn‘t be any more traumatizing that what they are typically exposed to watching most any Spongebob cartoon. IMHO (Oh and I do agree with your other points)

Luckily I've never seen a wreck, but at least it's good to know it's just a giant "poof" with no splatter :) Little Timmy can go home and watch all the violence he wants on TV and be traumatized naturally like the rest of us. LOL

Snowman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Even in the nastiest wreaks I’ve never seen a body go poof or even body parts get separated. (working a corner for the MRA you get to see some nice spills) The worse I think I have ever seen was a helmet-less face plant into a windshield pillar of a car at a buck something. Even then the action was so fast you couldn’t tell what happened until the slowed down the video.

eklew
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 10:48 AM

So how is the glove search coming along??? sorry, I just had to get ya on that :)

Matty
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 11:13 AM
blah blah blah..... Whether you choose to wear gear or not, it's YOUR choice.

Yes, riding your bike with your helmet straped to the passenger seat and not on your head is pretty foolish. But again it's your choice.

Personally i will always ride with a lid on. And so will my passenger. Couldn't deal with the guilt if something happened. But i'm not always coved in leather head to toe. Which is my choice.

As for the original MO of this thread. What's the problem??? What is a pair of denim jeans going to do if you slide at 30 mph or faster? NOTHING!!! (Use GixxerCarrie's knees as an example). If people are going to preach AGATT, then they shouldn't be rocking full leather the top half of their body and denim jeans for their bottom half.

Now.... If you are going to wear jeans as your form of protection atleast go to a shop and get a pair of knee/shin guards. They protected me when i get t-boned by an F-150.

***This is and/or was Not an attack on anyone.***

I'm just tired of hearing everybody calling someone else a squid for what they are wearing or what they're NOT wearing. There's been times where i've gone out riding only wearing my helmet and gloves as some sort of protection. And other times where i'm in full leathers.

Ahhhhh............. Didn't mean to stir the pot. Sorry.

GixxerCarrie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 11:22 AM

Yes, riding your bike with your helmet straped to the passenger seat and not on your head is pretty foolish. But again it's your choice.

Personally i will always ride with a lid on. And so will my passenger. Couldn't deal with the guilt if something happened. But i'm not always coved in leather head to toe. Which is my choice.

As for the original MO of this thread. What's the problem??? What is a pair of denim jeans going to do if you slide at 30 mph or faster? NOTHING!!! (Use GixxerCarrie's knees as an example). If people are going to preach AGATT, then they shouldn't be rocking full leather the top half of their body and denim jeans for their bottom half.

Now.... If you are going to wear jeans as your form of protection atleast go to a shop and get a pair of knee/shin guards. They protected me when i get t-boned by an F-150.

***This is Not an attack on anyone.***

I'm just tired of hearing everybody calling someone else a squid for what they are wearing or what they're NOT wearing. There's been times where i've gone out riding only wearing my helmet and gloves as some sort of protection. And other times where i'm in full leathers.

Ahhhhh............. Didn't mean to stir the pot. Sorry.

+1 Matty. I now have the ICON jeans and bought the knee shin guards for a total of $16. I have learned my lesson....Been over a month and my knees still arent healed. I had the full gear in my bag! STUPID. It only takes once and I don't rock that way no more. See your point though.

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 11:47 AM
hahaha hey guys look another csc circle jerk about much cooler we are for wearing gear..

wow just gay..

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 11:57 AM
blah blah blah.....
Valid points!
Depending on the circumstances of the crash though, denim jeans can protect you more than you might think. I've been down at 50mph in a pair of jeans and only gotten minimal roadrash on one knee. Any kind of protection helps. Just b/c the jeans may rip away after skidding 15 feet doesn't mean that you should just say "fuck it" and wear shorts 'cause if you're gonna get hurt, you're gonna get hurt!

I've said it to others and i'll say it again, I'm less concerned with people's personal choices reflecting poorly upon them since it's their life & they can live it how they like. I do have a problem when the poor choices of others reflects negatively on me. If I see a bike go zipping ahead of me cutting in & out of traffic without regard for others, drivers look at me expecting the same thing and they start closing in to keep me from switching lanes. When someone else is being careless in their choice of gear, it reflects poorly upon me as a rider too.

In the end, I suppose it's not actually the fact that she was wearing shorts, but more that, in doing so, it conveyed a message of having no regard for her own body or safety. They way in which she was riding, although not completely reckless, contributed to that message of disregard. Because I'm on a similar bike, it's a natural conclusion for somone in a car to draw that since we're both on bike, we share similar disregard for safety.

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 11:59 AM
hahaha hey guys look another csc circle jerk about much cooler we are for wearing gear..

wow just gay..
hey guys look, another antagonizing post from Townie!

Not say'n I'm any cooler for wearing gear or anything of the sort. Just wishing people would protect themselves a little more, that's all.

Sleev
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Metalord: ms paint the scene for us

Horsman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 12:36 PM
They need to make spray-on Rider Rubber - for when you need that little extra protection... ;)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31D5DdgfvqL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 12:43 PM
hey guys look, another antagonizing post from Townie!

Not say'n I'm any cooler for wearing gear or anything of the sort. Just wishing people would protect themselves a little more, that's all.

well dont give me the ammo to call you out then.. if you want to be a bleading vag and post about some chick in shorts thats cool.. but people like me will find people like a you being a fag.. come on man to make the post about how you would have to stop and pick up her skin off the road cuz your such a good person.. realy?? your about as gay as a 70's night club owner..

how about this.. if you had such the issue with her and wanting her to wear more gear, THEN WHY IN THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL HER?!?!??!?!??!??!??!??!?!?!??!?

ooooooooooo no wait you thought maybe she was a part of this forum right?? cuz every rider in the state is on here right??

nope..

you just wanted to start a circle jerk about how cool you are and how you wear your gear.. about how you shook your head so other cars would see you and blah you and blah you and blah you.. it was all about you.. you may have posted about some chick but 90% of that post was about you..

Stank Juic3
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 12:45 PM
I wonder if she was cute under the gear.

Sean
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:04 PM

:imwithstupid:
Riding all weekend long, I saw tons of people without gear. Coming to work the other day I saw a cop in a shortsleeve shirt and brain buckert (half helmet). I se more people in tshirts and no helmets at Boston's than I do anywhere else, yet we all still go there and hang out. It's not what I do, but who cares. Are we going to call out everyone who doesn't abide by the ATGATT rules? /rant

64BonnieLass
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:14 PM
I agree Sean. These threads calling people out...are getting tiresome.

Townies post was one of the most honest I've seen in a long time. Loved it.

Ricky
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:18 PM
I generally abide by the ATGATT rule, but just yesterday I jumped on the bike without my jacket, and took a little stroll through the neighborhood. Would you have thought I was a squid had you seen me on my bike yesterday while I wasn't wearing my jacket?

What says you didn't see this chick doing something stupid .1% of the time, and that the other 99.9% of the time, she's got all her gear? It's a poor assumption to make.

I also think it's kinda lame to think that everyone around you at the time is staring at you looking to see how you react to the other biker. Maybe some of them were looking at you thinking about how totally uncool you were because you weren't riding like her! Not everyone has the same opinions about other people on the road, and some people just plain don't give a fuck.

salsashark
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:18 PM
:imwithstupid:
Riding all weekend long, I saw tons of people without gear. Coming to work the other day I saw a cop in a shortsleeve shirt and brain buckert (half helmet). I se more people in tshirts and no helmets at Boston's than I do anywhere else, yet we all still go there and hang out. It's not what I do, but who cares. Are we going to call out everyone who doesn't abide by the ATGATT rules? /rant

agreed. One of the things I noticed about Boston's. Not my bag, but who cares, I can only be responsible for me.

I agree Sean. These threads calling people out...are getting tiresome.

Townies post was one of the most honest I've seen in a long time. Loved it.

Agreed as well.

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:53 PM
well dont give me the ammo to call you out then.. if you want to be a bleading vag and post about some chick in shorts thats cool.. but people like me will find people like a you being a fag.. come on man to make the post about how you would have to stop and pick up her skin off the road cuz your such a good person.. realy?? your about as gay as a 70's night club owner..

how about this.. if you had such the issue with her and wanting her to wear more gear, THEN WHY IN THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL HER?!?!??!?!??!??!??!??!?!?!??!?

ooooooooooo no wait you thought maybe she was a part of this forum right?? cuz every rider in the state is on here right??

nope..

you just wanted to start a circle jerk about how cool you are and how you wear your gear.. about how you shook your head so other cars would see you and blah you and blah you and blah you.. it was all about you.. you may have posted about some chick but 90% of that post was about you..
Man, then it's a good thing your posting in this thread is about you keeping the peace and telling us how it really is!

Wow, someone on the internet called me gay. Gonna take that one to my grave for sure.

It irked me and it's the internet, so I posted it. Just like my post irked you and posted about it. Now we both have huge e-penises and nothing to do with 'em.

Since everyone knew this was exactly what this thread was going to be by the title and is apparently tired of threads like it, why'd you read it? Why'd you post about it? Why not just let it get burried?

Brahma
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:57 PM
I will admit that I am all for gear and think its a great idea to wear at all times. I do on occasions make real short trips like 3-5 minutes tops and its tough to mentally tell myself, "Put on your gear!" I do ride with my flak jacket and gloves and I know one day I will probably pay for it.

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Gear is hawt.

Zach929rr
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Now we both have huge e-penises and nothing to do with 'em.

http://www.sneeko.net/images/macros2/epenis.jpg

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:06 PM
http://www.sneeko.net/images/macros2/epenis.jpg
:lol: Actually, it's so huge, it's an f-penis!

Look, I don't go ATTGATT either and if ya call me a squid, you're probably right. My rant was me venting, if ya don't like it, don't read it!

Horsman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:08 PM
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj28/Adrgha/epenis2.jpg

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Man, then it's a good thing your posting in this thread is about you keeping the peace and telling us how it really is!

Wow, someone on the internet called me gay. Gonna take that one to my grave for sure.

It irked me and it's the internet, so I posted it. Just like my post irked you and posted about it. Now we both have huge e-penises and nothing to do with 'em.

Since everyone knew this was exactly what this thread was going to be by the title and is apparently tired of threads like it, why'd you read it? Why'd you post about it? Why not just let it get burried?

how about you be a bigger person and teach new riders better ways to handle them selfs??

how about not being a fag and posting about some girl and how she alone makes you look bad.. realy man take a big step back and try to figure out how some girl riding in shorts with all the rest of her gear makes you look bad.. try that for me.. or how about speeding makes us all look bad.. we got one rider in gear doing 85 and another olmost in full gear going even faster.. sounds like you both were in the wrong..

dont give me the crap about making people look bad.. im a stunter.. we get blaimed for ever wheelie thats ever done in traffic.. so for real man next time you see somthing you dont like just take it up with the person thats doing it.. try to help stop the cycle of the circle jerk..

whitebrad
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:17 PM
watch this squidness, but i honestly am askin... wtf is ATGATT? sounds like a gun club to me...

just wondering

thanks!

brad "sqwidd" white

Zach929rr
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:19 PM
all the gear all the time = ATGATT

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:22 PM
how about you be a bigger person and teach new riders better ways to handle them selfs??

how about not being a fag and posting about some girl and how she alone makes you look bad.. realy man take a big step back and try to figure out how some girl riding in shorts with all the rest of her gear makes you look bad.. try that for me.. or how about speeding makes us all look bad.. we got one rider in gear doing 85 and another olmost in full gear going even faster.. sounds like you both were in the wrong..

dont give me the crap about making people look bad.. im a stunter.. we get blaimed for ever wheelie thats ever done in traffic.. so for real man next time you see somthing you dont like just take it up with the person thats doing it.. try to help stop the cycle of the circle jerk..
Fair enough, but every now & then everyone needs to vent. That's what I was doing. It's not about wrong & right, it's about get'n it off my chest and no one's required to read it or agree with me.

As far as the stunter thing goes, I think a lot of people consider all sportbikers to be stunters to a degree, but those of you actually doing it get the rawest deal b/c then you get actual riders give'n you shit.

when it comes to teach'n riders to ride better, I'm not that good of a rider myself and don't always do ATTGATT, but if help is wanted I'll the best I can.

ghostrider_9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:23 PM
watch this squidness, but i honestly am askin... wtf is ATGATT? sounds like a gun club to me...

just wondering

thanks!

brad "sqwidd" white

ATGATT = All The Gear All The Time

whitebrad
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:26 PM
ATGATT = All The Gear All The Time

yup, i'm a squid!

just wish i really had the extra arms.... mmm, that would feel like an orgy!

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:27 PM
just wish i really had the extra arms.... mmm, that would feel like an orgy!
7 strangers?

whitebrad
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:31 PM
i think that's an octopus... how many arms a squid got? like 20?

Skinbabe
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Hahaha +1 Jess!!

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:34 PM
i think that's an octopus... how many arms a squid got? like 20?
Now you're just brag'n! :lol:

Horsman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Hahaha +1 Jess!!

Now wait a second!!!! You never seen my legs!!!! :drink:
http://www.rockymusic.org/img/rhpsdvdphotos/RHPS-LittleNellTimCurryChurchInteriorL.png

Sorry, Now back to - "I'm a Stunta Bitches... I ride neeked."

whitebrad
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:19 PM
if i DID have 20 arms, hell, i would never leave the house... have to sell the bike just to be able to stay home and get enough "self abuse..."

Mental
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:26 PM
http://www.madman.com.au/wallpapers/squidbillies_333_1680.jpg

Squids have 8 arms, or legs, depends. Of course, Lil has 7 right there, Early has 7 as well, Rusty only has 6 and Grandma has 5

whitebrad
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:30 PM
not trying to argue, but i thought it was really 10...

i was just exaggerating with the 20 thing... or maybe fantasizing is a better word

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Fair enough, but every now & then everyone needs to vent. That's what I was doing. It's not about wrong & right, it's about get'n it off my chest and no one's required to read it or agree with me.

As far as the stunter thing goes, I think a lot of people consider all sportbikers to be stunters to a degree, but those of you actually doing it get the rawest deal b/c then you get actual riders give'n you shit.

when it comes to teach'n riders to ride better, I'm not that good of a rider myself and don't always do ATTGATT, but if help is wanted I'll the best I can.
what are you bitchn about then if you dont wear all your gear all the time?? how does some one who rides the same as you bother you??

her riding in shorts is no diffrent then a guy in a t-shirt with jeans..

im just sayn if you do the same thing as her why does it bother you, if you also dont wear all your shit 100% of the time..

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:47 PM

whats a stunta??? or do you mean stunna?? are you trying to take the shit you hear in rap and try to apply that to sport bikes?? wow you track fucks are dumber then i thought..:banghead:

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:51 PM
It's the shorts thing that just sticks with me for some reason. If ya go down in a t-shirt w/gloves then your more likely to catch yourself on your hands & slide on them instead of other parts of your torso. You're pretty much always gonna slide on your legs. That's kinda how i picture it in my head. I may squid it around backroads in a tshirt & jeans or jeans on the high way, but for some reason shorts just seems more vulnerable to me and just irked me.

Heater
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:53 PM
So how is the glove search coming along??? sorry, I just had to get ya on that :)

Actually I've been meaning to ask PaulieP where he got his and what size they are. I just got the bike running again, so I am going to start shopping around for gloves. So neener neener :P

Thanks for "gettin on me", it shows you guys actually care. Aww, a momemt!! LOL!

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:57 PM
well i have been down more then my fair share of times be it from bmx racing to motox and even rockets and i can tell you most of the rash i have ever recieved was mostly upper body.. some knee here and there.... shoulders hands and elbows most common.. with a few head wounds when i used to ride bmx with no lid..

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Meet A Road Rash Survivor (http://www.dealernews.com/dealernews/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=432945)

GixxerCarrie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:59 PM
whats a stunta??? or do you mean stunna?? are you trying to take the shit you hear in rap and try to apply that to sport bikes?? wow you track fucks are dumber then i thought..:banghead:

Horsman on the track? lmfao:slappers:

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 03:59 PM
o and hips from sliding and the shirt lifting...

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 04:07 PM
no??? well sorry to think he was with the track team.. with the name horseman and all...

eklew
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Yeah, he is not part of the 4Horseman.

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:00 PM
got that thanks..

Zach929rr
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:01 PM
wow you track fucks are dumber then i thought..:banghead:

Hows the stunt crew Townie?

http://marc.merlins.org/mirrors/stuntaz/file_2_data/Icy_Hot_Stuntaz.jpg

Sortarican
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:04 PM
What exactly is the point of wearing a leather jacket, gloves, helmet, and pairing them all with a pair of short shorts? .

It allows for an open casket funeral.

kawasakirob
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Sounds like a babe

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Hows the stunt crew Townie?

http://marc.merlins.org/mirrors/stuntaz/file_2_data/Icy_Hot_Stuntaz.jpg

bllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha comming from the guy whos been here a few short months and has over 1000 posts... these guys are cooler then you they at least get out of the house...

so when would you like me to come show what that 929 car realy do?? i still have a dented tank for it and 12 bar.. if you want them let me know..

pannetron
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 05:31 PM

Yup, don't mess with Mother Nature when she's trying to thin the herd!

chanke4252
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 06:22 PM
bllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha comming from the guy whos been here a few short months and has over 1000 posts... these guys are cooler then you they at least get out of the house...

so when would you like me to come show what that 929 car realy do?? i still have a dented tank for it and 12 bar.. if you want them let me know..

Do you ever do anything other than antagonize people and call them names? If so, I have seen no evidence of it in the short while I've been here.

GixxerCarrie's off didn't look so bad to me from the way the story sounded. I mean if I walked away with a little rash on your legs then I think I would consider myself lucky. I riding specific jeans, and while they probably won't be nearly as good as leathers, will still do an ok job compared to regular jeans. I'm purely a street rider so I'm more concerned about joint and bone injury, so I tend to focus on armor and padding than anything else.

My point of view is that as long as they wear helmets, and reduce the impact they have on my motorcycle insurance rates and health insurance premiums by reducing the money that insurance has to pay out to them or that they can't pay for because they don't have insurance, then I'm ok with it.

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Now wait a second!!!! You never seen my legs!!!! :drink:
http://www.rockymusic.org/img/rhpsdvdphotos/RHPS-LittleNellTimCurryChurchInteriorL.png

Honey... if you wear the Dr. Frank-N-Furter outfit on yer bike, I'll wear the Columbia getup. LMAO
And no.... you land in my ER with a broken arm, I'm kicking your caboose to the curb...with OR without your pants!

Horsman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Horsman on the track? lmfao:slappers:
Oh, This is gonna open a whole new thread!!! and when are you coming out to come get dirty with us???? lmfao:slappers:

You know I will ride my bike until it catches on Fire, Explodes or Overheats :drink:and stop picking at your scabs!!!

Horsman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Yeah, he is not part of the 4Horseman.

Yeah, Can I sue them for using my Last Name??? or atleast get royalities everytime they use my name? LOL

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Do you ever do anything other than antagonize people and call them names? If so, I have seen no evidence of it in the short while I've been here.

GixxerCarrie's off didn't look so bad to me from the way the story sounded. I mean if I walked away with a little rash on your legs then I think I would consider myself lucky. I riding specific jeans, and while they probably won't be nearly as good as leathers, will still do an ok job compared to regular jeans. I'm purely a street rider so I'm more concerned about joint and bone injury, so I tend to focus on armor and padding than anything else.

My point of view is that as long as they wear helmets, and reduce the impact they have on my motorcycle insurance rates and health insurance premiums by reducing the money that insurance has to pay out to them or that they can't pay for because they don't have insurance, then I'm ok with it.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm yes i ride a bike every now and then.. and im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that in the short time here all you have seen is me call people names.. but i guess you couldnt grasp at maybe taking years of blaiming by the masses for every nut job that does a wheelie might get a little old.. i know i only show a few houndred post but do trust me i have over 2000 posts on this site.. i just got a little spanking a few months back for post whoring.. or was it a rick roll.. i cant remember..

just a little back ground for you and why i even joined this site..

i joined after many many talks of the shit that is talked on this site.. talk about riders that just like to do the same things as other from this site.. meet new riders.. hang out.. and yes ride.. but cuz they dont hang out with csc they are not good enough.. if they are seen riding in god help us shorts, threads are created and shit is spewed.. people hang out at shell and now its comes to a point that if you do your a squid.. no im not talking about the shell up there but down here in the springs.. i miss going there to meet new people.. people like me who find the so called mountain riding in this state to be a little sissy and decide to go more by way of stunt are called or sorry where called townies... thus the name.. so buddy i am here to shit back to the ones that want to talk shit about other riders that they dont know.. its what i have done for the last 4 years.. its not all that i do.. i do have some ok talks here and there..

so yes i am thinking i am the most hated persons on here.. besides kitesurfer... if you do not like my posts then you are more then welcome to put me on ignore.. dont worry if you do i wont get butt hurt..

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:03 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmm yes i ride a bike every now and then.. and im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that in the short time here all you have seen is me call people names.. but i guess you couldnt grasp at maybe taking years of blaiming by the masses for every nut job that does a wheelie might get a little old.. i know i only show a few houndred post but do trust me i have over 2000 posts on this site.. i just got a little spanking a few months back for post whoring.. or was it a rick roll.. i cant remember..

just a little back ground for you and why i even joined this site..

i joined after many many talks of the shit that is talked on this site.. talk about riders that just like to do the same things as other from this site.. meet new riders.. hang out.. and yes ride.. but cuz they dont hang out with csc they are not good enough.. if they are seen riding in god help us shorts, threads are created and shit is spewed.. people hang out at shell and now its comes to a point that if you do your a squid.. no im not talking about the shell up there but down here in the springs.. i miss going there to meet new people.. people like me who find the so called mountain riding in this state to be a little sissy and decide to go more by way of stunt are called or sorry where called townies... thus the name.. so buddy i am here to shit back to the ones that want to talk shit about other riders that they dont know.. its what i have done for the last 4 years.. its not all that i do.. i do have some ok talks here and there..

so yes i am thinking i am the most hated persons on here.. besides kitesurfer... if you do not like my posts then you are more then welcome to put me on ignore.. dont worry if you do i wont get butt hurt..

You telem Clownie :up:

Zach929rr
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:09 PM
goddammit who gave him text resizing back?! Fuck!

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:11 PM

That's because Clownie has BIG things to say!

chanke4252
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:34 PM
I can understand your frustration, but I guess I just don't get the point of what I see as needlessly turning a conversation into something aggressive.

Still, I was just noting what I had observed over a short period of time, not trying to make any judgment about you. Your current handle has been on here since 05, so there obviously a history, but it's easy to get jaded by stuff like what you are talking about and lose perspective in the long run. I'm guilty of that at times on certain forums as well.

I don't know, I have never thought poorly of stunters, except the morons who rode through populated areas of campus on one wheel in the middle of the night without gear when I was in college. Those guys can eat a dick and made riding a bike pretty much impossible since the cops would pull over almost anyone they saw on a somewhat sporty bike in the area.

I don't really mountain riding is sissy, or not sissy. I don't really care what it is honestly. I don't like mountain riding because it's hard core, I like it because it's very dynamic and flowing. Kind of reminds me of snowboarding on powder (not typically dangerous or hard compared to other more dangerous types of riding, it's just that it feels right). I think this is something that comes down to the reasons why you ride a bike. People ride em for different reasons and yours seem to be more of an extreme mountain dew sort of thing.

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:47 PM
You telem Clownie :up:

thanks Numb_Nuts!!!:alien:

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:48 PM
thanks Numb_Nuts!!!:alien:

I like the fact I can still push your buttons punk. :D

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:51 PM
u used to till i seen a pic of your old ass and found out that you may infact be a real ninja and used to ride camels with jesus..

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:54 PM
u used to till i seen a pic of your old ass and found out that you may infact be a real ninja and used to ride camels with jesus..

:lol:

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:56 PM

dude with your post count at damn near 2000 post in like 5 months i cant seem to figure out when you have time to ride.. how about masterbate?? i know you dont have a girl.. your puter is your girl.. so do tell me how many words can you typ a minut cuz u my new hero.. 22 and you cant find anything better to do then hang out with people online..

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 08:57 PM
:lol::)

Horsman
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:01 PM

Are you one of those web stalkers that talks tough but really is an endo-emo kid???

Here is something for you to dream about tonight...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht9aOm7GL_k

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Are you one of those web stalkers that talks tough but really is an endo-emo kid???

yes i am one of thsoe web stalking self cutting freaks.. i stand at 4'10" and 360lbs...

i have yet to flip a stoppie on to myself.. had one that i was turnning a little buck me over the front.. i went one way and the bike the other.. but thanks bro for the vid.. not like i havnt seen a flipped stoppie before..

Tipys
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Am I too late to grab some popcorn for this?

#1Townie
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 09:46 PM
hahaha proly not..

Mental
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 10:41 PM
dude with your post count at damn near 2000 post in like 5 months i cant seem to figure out when you have time to ride.. how about masterbate?? i know you dont have a girl.. your puter is your girl.. so do tell me how many words can you typ a minut cuz u my new hero.. 22 and you cant find anything better to do then hang out with people online..

I masturbate while I am on here, in fact I am doing it now. Think thats a bad image? I'm at work most of the time I am here.
Left-handed typing FTW!!!!

Heater
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Okay, that's it!! It's on!!! Flagpole, 3 o'clock!!!
:)

sergio
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Am I too late to grab some popcorn for this?

I will bring the extra butter just in case.

willb003
Mon Aug 10th, 2009, 11:15 PM

HAHAHA he is wearing an A stars t shirt.

Zach929rr
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 09:17 AM

I suppose its a side effect of working my ass off the past few years of my life and landing a job at home. The nice thing about that is I can ride whenever I want, and I do. I have put on 10k miles since I bought my bike in March, all of which was the "lame" mountain roads and track days you refer too. How's that Costco Bagger job treating ya?

That being said, you need to quit taking stuff so seriously and going personal, you twat. Lrn2lulz.

#1Townie
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 09:57 AM
I suppose its a side effect of working my ass off the past few years of my life and landing a job at home. The nice thing about that is I can ride whenever I want, and I do. I have put on 10k miles since I bought my bike in March, all of which was the "lame" mountain roads and track days you refer too. How's that Costco Bagger job treating ya?

That being said, you need to quit taking stuff so seriously and going personal, you twat. Lrn2lulz.

hahahah calling me a twat and telling me not to take it so personal?!?!?!?!?!? dude your the man.. working at and all at the age 22.. and holy shit 10 k miles??????????? omg your so cool..

damnit im late for work i hope they dont fire me!!!!!!!!!!!

Zach929rr
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 10:02 AM
dude your the man.. working at and all at the age 22.. and holy shit 10 k miles??????????? omg your so cool..

I already know that. Your affirmation of my superiority is unneeded.

#1Townie
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 10:05 AM
dude i dont hav e time for this i am late for my 5.25 an hour bagging job!!!!!!!!!!

Zach929rr
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 10:12 AM
I don't enjoy being mean. Can't we just cuddle and whisper sweet nothings?

TFOGGuys
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Did I miss anything? Did someone call someone else a nazi yet?

MetaLord 9
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Jim, you're a nazi. Satisfied? :D

Zach929rr
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Heil Jim! Heil Jim! Heil Jim! Heil Jim!

Matty
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Just know in the end it'll be me, Jim, Jmetz, and Tamara who will will reign over all!!!

Baby Jesus Killer's unite. lol.

MetaLord 9
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Just know in the end it'll be me, Jim, Jmetz, and Tamara who will will reign over all!!!
Did you just call Jim, Tamara, & Jmetz cockroaches?

#1Townie
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 10:52 AM
I don't enjoy being mean. Can't we just cuddle and whisper sweet nothings?

hahaha your being mean??

how about this.. im 27 i have no education.. last grade i passed was the 9th.. was kicked out of school 3 times.. i own my company.. i own my escalade.. i own my rocket.. i have about 20k in tools.. i have a 2008 f450.. im doing ok in life.. you couldnt be mean if you tryd.. you could be a cock sucker but then this thread would get shut down in about ten minuts..

so how about that for the bagger from costco??

so buddy if you would realy like to be mean lets get back to the fact you have no life..

90% of your life is spent on the interweb..

sugarrey
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 11:08 AM
so were posting our credentials online now....wow, getting desperate to prove our "coolness" are we? Thats sad bro!

#1Townie
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 11:43 AM
hey look its faggot..

MetaLord 9
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Ok, this is getting repetitive.
Dude, here are some other ways you can call people a fag:
pillow biter, butt pirate, ass pirate, cocksucker, cornholer, buttfucker, poofter, salad tosser (or just tosser), queen, homo, pitcher, catcher, queer, rectal rooter, ass bandit, limp wrist, thilly bitch, rainbow warrior, cheek splitter, andy dick, cocksmoker, gaymo, rump ranger, ass rider, brokeback, fairy, prancer, cigarette, colon poker, bundle of sticks, knobgoblin, ball licker, sally, nancyboy, etc.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 12:16 PM
pillow biter, butt pirate, ass pirate, cocksucker, cornholer, buttfucker, poofter, salad tosser (or just tosser), queen, homo, pitcher, catcher, queer, rectal rooter, ass bandit, limp wrist, thilly bitch, rainbow warrior, cheek splitter, andy dick, cocksmoker, gaymo, rump ranger, ass rider, brokeback, fairy, prancer, cigarette, colon poker, bundle of sticks, knobgoblin, ball licker, sally, nancyboy, etc.

Clownie doesn't need your help to push his buttons Monkey Man. 9th grade, no college, rap sheet -------- well I rest my case.

salsashark
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 12:20 PM
http://ui24.gamespot.com/2615/toyoda_2.jpg

#1Townie
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 12:21 PM

the reason i called him faggot is when i see his name sugary i see sogay.. its from a little flame war we had a while back.. no need to change it up.. not to mention this site is not known for comming up with new names.. i have been called clownie more times then you have posts..

Clownie doesn't need your help to push his buttons Monkey Man. 9th grade, no college, rap sheet -------- well I rest my case.

you forgot about my drug habbit..

McVaaahhh
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 12:57 PM

You forgot one other: Chris. :slappers:

:D

Horsman
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Heil Jim! Heil Jim! Heil Jim! Heil Jim!
Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim, Heil Jim.
I better stop before I start Goose Stepping around my office... (HR doesn't need anymore files on me)

willb003
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 12:58 PM

Colon poker and knobgoblin.....HAHHAHAHAHAHA

MetaLord 9
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 01:04 PM
You forgot one other: Chris.
Brian, stop being a:

#1Townie
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 01:09 PM
no brians none of those things.. hes a cum guzzling gutter slut.. get that shit right..

McVaaahhh
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 01:24 PM
:doublefinger:

Damn homo's. :lol:

Zach929rr
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 01:24 PM
hahaha your being mean??

how about this.. im 27 i have no education.. last grade i passed was the 9th.. was kicked out of school 3 times.. i own my company.. i own my escalade.. i own my rocket.. i have about 20k in tools.. i have a 2008 f450.. im doing ok in life.. you couldnt be mean if you tryd.. you could be a cock sucker but then this thread would get shut down in about ten minuts..

so buddy if you would realy like to be mean lets get back to the fact you have no life..

Yawn.

TFOGGuys
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 01:36 PM
http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr98/DeathCharge08/RETARDS.png

TFOGGuys
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Congratulations! You have just won an argument on the intarwebs...
http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/131806_main.jpg

MetaLord 9
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Hey Jim,

#1Townie
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 01:58 PM
:doublefinger:

Damn homo's. :lol:

get your ass back on the corner!!!!!!! WHERES MY MONEY MANHOE!!!

sugarrey
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Hey look at me....I got $20k in tools, and I act like a fucking retard!

Good for you, now please move on.

PoweredMotives
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Well if that were the case I'd probably have heard her coming by the loud clapping, flapping sound from base of her tank... :applause:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Heater
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Why did this thread start again? I totally forgot at this point!!

MetaLord 9
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 03:29 PM

BECAUSE I'M AN ANGRY PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*$&)#@(^(*%&^$#(%*$)(*#@!!!!!!

woah. time for beer... :drink:

Zach929rr
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 03:48 PM
http://www.comicblasphemy.com/comics/2009-08-04.jpg

Mental
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 04:18 PM

Pie > Cake

Horsman
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Pie > Cake
Don't let Dana see that!!!! :scream1:

or you'll end up with Kayke in the Face...

Cake > Pie - But I like them both with Ice Cream and Whip Cream and a Cherry on Top!!!
:yay:

chanke4252
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 04:54 PM
hahaha your being mean??

You have officially lost the conversation.

sugarrey
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 07:09 PM
macaroni and cheese dawg

willb003
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 07:18 PM

Tipys
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 09:41 PM
get your ass back on the corner!!!!!!! WHERES MY MONEY MANHOE!!!

Sorry I just can't do it anymore I need a raise your making all this money while I am a penny ho. I need to be atleast a nickle ho or I am going to work for myself and becoming a dollar ho.

drevinci
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 09:54 PM
.....FTW....

http://milmilhoes.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/shoryuken.jpg

whitebrad
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 01:56 AM
(*$&)#@(^(*%&^$#(%*$)(*#@!!!!!!, solve for x...

dood, you bastards gotta bring up that pie shit again... retards... pie sucks.

#1Townie
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Hey look at me....I got $20k in tools, and I act like a fucking retard!

Good for you, now please move on.
hey faggot dont et that way im sure some pole is HEADED your way real soon..

You have officially lost the conversation.

thats what i was going for..

Sorry I just can't do it anymore I need a raise your making all this money while I am a penny ho. I need to be atleast a nickle ho or I am going to work for myself and becoming a dollar ho.

u better get ur ass out there before i e-pimp manwhore bitch slap u!!!!!!!!!

sugarrey
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 10:26 AM
hey faggot dont et that way im sure some pole is HEADED your way real soon..

I have no idea what this means (above)

salsashark
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 11:38 AM
http://incredimazing.com/static/media/2007/09/18/f354d41b50bc1d2/tothemoon.png

and let it die a cold oxygen starved death...

Horsman
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 01:08 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/t-rowan/Milton.jpg

UglykidJoe
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 02:04 PM
OK so I had to look it up.......

trog⋅lo⋅dyte  /ˈtrɒghttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngləˌdaɪt/ http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html) Show Spelled Pronunciation [trog-luh-dahyt] http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html) Show IPA

Use TROGLODYTE in a Sentence (http://ask.reference.com/web?q=Use+TROGLODYTE+in+a+Sentence&qsrc=2892&o=101993)

–noun 1.a prehistoric cave dweller.2.a person of degraded, primitive, or brutal character.3.a person living in seclusion.4.a person unacquainted with affairs of the world.5.an animal living underground.

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I say Neanderthals are better than Troglodytes!

TFOGGuys
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 02:38 PM
I say Neanderthals are better than Troglodytes!
As a Neanderthal-American, this may be the first thing we agree on.

http://dallasvintageshop.com/wp-content/uploads/Image/ancient/cave-MAN.jpg

and although cake has merits in purity of purpose, pie offers more versatility.

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 02:45 PM
As a Neanderthal-American, this may be the first thing we agree on.

http://dallasvintageshop.com/wp-content/uploads/Image/ancient/cave-MAN.jpg

and although cake has merits in purity of purpose, pie offers more versatility.
Something I suspected from the content of your posts.

Do you use Geico? It's so easy you can do it.

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Everyone who wears A-stars is a faggot.

Bunch of balloon knot punching turd herders.

get over it.

MetaLord 9
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 02:50 PM

get over it.
Everyone who gets offended for being called a bundle of sticks on the interwebs deserves to have a sore ass.

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 02:52 PM
LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/douchebag_god.jpg

whitebrad
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 02:54 PM

get over it.

what about that a-stars tattoo on your ass?

wow... talk about pot and kettle...

by the way, if you stop shaving it, your boyfriend MIGHT not see it

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:04 PM
I like where this thread is heading

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Philosoraptor-If-a-tree-falls-on-a-.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/1149348536115.png

Nick_Ninja
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:06 PM
:spit:

Matty
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:07 PM
i love lamp.

Midget Hellion
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Holy Herpes Batman! In before the lock! Oh wait...this is CSC, I still had a few days!

TFOGGuys
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:23 PM
It's all part of the militaryindustrialliberalatheistelitistcakeist conspiracy. They can have my pie when they pry it from my cold, dead hands. If pies are outlawed, then only outlaws will have pies, and the common law abiding citizen will be at the mercy of the criminals...
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/8457/krustypie.jpg

whitebrad
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Holy Herpes Batman! In before the lock! Oh wait...this is CSC, I still had a few days!

yew gunna tri an kill this hear thred?

whitebrad
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:29 PM
It's all part of the militaryindustrialliberalatheistelitistcakeist conspiracy. They can have my pie when they pry it from my cold, dead hands. If pies are outlawed, then only outlaws will have pies, and the common law abiding citizen will be at the mercy of the criminals...
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/8457/krustypie.jpg

this coming from an obvious feminist... stupid pi-files...

it's not just a number

whitebrad
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:29 PM
158, man, we got a WAYS to go...

TFOGGuys
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:33 PM
I found a pic of the cakeists, in their high school musical:
http://static.flickr.com/22/29781951_f5daf97af9.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:33 PM
158, man, we got a WAYS to go...

You must be related to #1Clownie :D

Nick_Ninja
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:34 PM
I found a pic of the cakeists, in their high school musical:
http://static.flickr.com/22/29781951_f5daf97af9.jpg

PIERATZ!!!

whitebrad
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:36 PM
You must be related to #1Clownie :D

huh?

and jim... those aren't cakeists... with their obvious chest-and leg shaving i am guessing that those are the torte types....

Midget Hellion
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:39 PM
yew gunna tri an kill this hear thred?

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1749/couchy.jpg

I don't think we should lock any threads! Anarchy FTW!

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:52 PM
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/4443/1213946563923hd5.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:57 PM
http://stuff.pyzam.com/funnypics/8/sad.jpg

MetaLord 9
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:58 PM
I'm not sure if there are enough drugs in the world for that Japanese pic to make sense. To find out, I'll consult the expert. Ninja?

Wyck
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:00 PM
UMmm?!@?#@@#:wtf:

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:02 PM
http://bassontap.smugmug.com/photos/609194328_jL6b4-L.jpg

whitebrad
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:08 PM
dood... i am starting to get scared for my life....

(it puts the lotion on the skin...)

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:09 PM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/n00bs4brkfst/2009-06-03-3f68bd3bfab28ffd087276ba.png

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:10 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r59/sRdennyCrane/1235000450337.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:11 PM
http://img2.pict.com/67/6a/f1/f3888ea06afb2ae0e820e8ada3/gXfcP/800/3238096124f0ec96ecf9bd.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:12 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r59/sRdennyCrane/WTFtroll.jpg

whitebrad
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:12 PM

i didn't know horsman smoked weed

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:13 PM
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/CmdrTulkas/StrafeRight/Funny%20Pictures%20Thread/loldog-funny-dog-pictures-can-u-hea.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:17 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a131/Korpela/fartsfail.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:18 PM
http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr122/Tartufo_bucket/random/39565d1176859257-funny-strange-rand.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:22 PM
http://emoto.smugmug.com/photos/571059870_fJuGk-L.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:23 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2mn0sxk.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:24 PM
http://wtfurls.com/daily/images/123.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:26 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2ldx6ie.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:28 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/thepirahna/2cgj3hc.jpg

Horsman
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Damn it Dana - Stay out of my PHOTOBUCKET!!!! God Damnit... I need a beer!!!
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/swaythisway/fleshpickle-disturbing.jpg

Horsman
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:35 PM
i didn't know horsman smoked weed

One Toke over the Line!!!! Pal!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYQpsEzBJz4

sugarrey
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 06:26 PM
WTF happened here while I was gone?

whitebrad
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 06:30 PM
SUPREME THREAD JACK!'

brought to you by devaclis

assistant to the producer: whitebrad

key grip: horsman

assistant to the associate producer: mental

editor: spiderman

Mental
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I love that our pie v cake "up yers" battle was editied by Bob becuase of
"too many f-bombs; personal attack; inciting drama; racial attacks; etc. "

That's not sarcasam, I really do find that funny.

It proves my theory. Forget Rep v Dems, Guns vs Gun control, dudes v chicks, or gear or no gear...

...the fastest way to a riot on CSC? pie v cake.

Devaclis
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Pai you dirty mother fathers!!!

Zach929rr
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Seriously, take your pie hatred out of my thread you goddamn communists. Go share your cake elsewhere. Also, enjoy your herpes.

Zach929rr
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 09:21 PM

God, the 5th movie in that series kills me.

willb003
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 10:45 PM

sugarrey
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 10:47 PM
God, the 5th movie in that series kills me.

where the fuck these two at? a UPS store. btw the little guy, creepy as hell

willb003
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 10:48 PM
awww yeah

Nick_Ninja
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 11:28 PM
This thread gets a gold star! :up:

Zach929rr
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 11:30 PM
http://img.4chan.org/b/src/1250141106732.jpg

sugarrey
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 11:48 PM
ridiculous thread, i love it!

Zach929rr
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:02 AM
fire at will captain

http://imagechan.com/images/lottery%20winner.jpg

Zach929rr
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:07 AM
http://imagechan.com/images/war%20clouds.jpg
http://imagechan.com/images/coffee.gif
http://imagechan.com/images/terror%20cat.jpeg

whitebrad
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:33 AM
WOW! i feel a little bit shocked... it's not like mental deserves to share his half-ass dessert advice... i mean really, no one has to like cake, but if you don't you are just stupid

anywhoo...

so now i feel a little bit empty... i am becoming sad now...

mental is a stupid head...:cry:

willb003
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 02:20 AM
hehe

willb003
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 02:22 AM
ha

Nerves
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 02:27 AM
Thank god I work the night shift. Otherwise I would have gotten my ass fired for laughing so hard.

whitebrad
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 02:50 AM
same here.... gotta love vampirism!

stupid pie....

can't believe i got censored....

tyrants!

ha ha ha ha

willb003
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 02:51 AM
You want more?

whitebrad
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 02:53 AM
is a pig's pussy pork?

willb003
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 02:59 AM
HAHAHA commencing dump

willb003
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:01 AM
lol

willb003
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:05 AM
:scramble:

whitebrad
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:15 AM
don't stop get it get it!!!

dood, this thread is about to be LOCKED...
(taps gently soothing my sorrow)

fffkin nackzeez

willb003
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:19 AM
HEY...Goonies never say die.

whitebrad
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:21 AM
mayun, this thread jack is almost as good as that one on the guns... that fffker ended up with 500 posts!

might have to add you to the credits...

whitebrad
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:23 AM
SUPREME THREAD JACK!'

brought to you by devaclis

second unit producer: willb003

assistant to the producer: whitebrad

key grip: horsman

assistant to the associate producer: mental

editor: spiderman

willb003
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:24 AM
The rest of my pics are wayyyyy to much for this forum. but yeah someone needs to finish the job.

willb003
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:27 AM
Hey don't forget townie!

whitebrad
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:32 AM
townie was involved in the "discussion"... they might be starring in the thread, but had not much to do with the thread jack...

Ceez
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:32 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/lowlifes63/MISC/popcorn-1.gif

whitebrad
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:34 AM
i guess i can't see that one... stupid job

Ceez
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:42 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/lowlifes63/MISC/maleb.gif

whitebrad
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:44 AM
hey willb

repost that messaged by ceez so i can see it?

ffkin job wanting me to work...

Nerves
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 04:11 AM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh274/nerves82/deception.jpg

Nerves
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 04:12 AM
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh274/nerves82/40lb.jpg

Nerves
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 04:18 AM
This ones only funny because my name is Sevren, Sev for short. Ladys. :eyebrows:

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh274/nerves82/iPhone%20Photos/kt006.jpg

Nerves
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 04:21 AM
A little work of my own.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh274/nerves82/iPhone%20Photos/kt163.jpg

#1Townie
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:22 AM
townie was involved in the "discussion"... they might be starring in the thread, but had not much to do with the thread jack...

hey what about the part of the post whoring wheni was just fucking around like with mcvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and trevor?? that was before your guys deleted threads and what have you..

what dick..

im going to go all emo now like i was asked if i was and go cut my lawn or somthing..

Devaclis
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Hey, whats up in here? Is this where all the cool kids hang out?

Mental
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:27 AM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14313&stc=1&d=1250154019

I dunno why that made me laugh so hard, but that one is Hi-larious

WOW! i feel a little bit shocked... it's not like mental deserves to share his half-ass dessert advice... i mean really, no one has to like cake, but if you don't you are just stupid

anywhoo...

so now i feel a little bit empty... i am becoming sad now...

mental is a stupid head...:cry:

Oh yeah, well yer a poopy-face! Ya like that poopy face? Maybe you wouldn't be such a poopy face if you were less of a poopy face, you stupid poopy face.

#1Townie
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Hey, whats up in here? Is this where all the cool kids hang out?

piss off!!!!!!!!!

Devaclis
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Pissing off. Yeah, that did not make me feel cooler.

Mental
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:38 AM
http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/5388-2/00gay.jpg

http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/5391-2/3.jpg

http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/5396-2/difference.JPG

Nerves
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:39 AM
im going to go all emo now like i was asked if i was and go cut my lawn or somthing..

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh274/nerves82/noplay.jpg

Mental
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:40 AM
http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/5402-2/eat-the-meat.JPG

http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/5404-2/fatpicrp3.jpg\
http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/5408-2/lube.jpg

Mental
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:41 AM
http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/7934-2/Picture8.jpg

Mental
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:45 AM
http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/26455-2/1.jpg

McVaaahhh
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:45 AM

While you got the mower out, would you swing by my place and cut mine too?

Mental
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:46 AM
http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/26461-2/5.jpg

http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/26463-1/8.jpg

http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/26458-2/3_001.jpg

Mental
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:47 AM
http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/27440-1/evilcountdownhoohoos_001.gif

Mental
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:49 AM
http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/31503-2/Me+from+Rhys+Millens+car.jpg

Mental
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:53 AM
http://www.evilengineering.com/gallery/d/27019-2/_2K8+030_001.jpg

Welcome to CSC...

Devaclis
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:54 AM
http://twistedsifter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/vin-diesel-in-your-face.jpg

Horsman
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 09:02 AM
You are Endo-Emo....
Make sure you wear your gear when you cut the grass...
http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/news_impact/2009/05/large_lawn%20mower%20racers%20main.jpg

Mother Goose
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Just now reading through all this crap, and that right there, is the funniest thing I've read all week. :applause:

Nick_Ninja
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Just now reading through all this crap, and that right there, is the funniest thing I've read all week. :applause:

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!

Zach929rr
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 09:41 AM
load dump

http://imagechan.com/images/2332d0042b9f4df4a96bcff0f2ed4f9a.jpg
http://imagechan.com/images/845cfc63da2fe727b2cdedfe2e7c0793.jpg
http://imagechan.com/images/9c3dce7683c3aca382111a9cd158b006.gif
http://imagechan.com/images/9257ee74f4f1d4edc0c50e7493f7a839.jpg
http://imagechan.com/images/ae8cfea24da210d4300efe20ac2901e5.jpg
http://imagechan.com/images/15df87c6f264e386340702c5ed930048.jpg
http://imagechan.com/images/1ec513aac31df9a8b7ab834b51892714.jpg
http://imagechan.com/images/Trashcat.jpg
http://imagechan.com/images/5a0d2fd739b8dff5481db5f0ce50ca25.jpg

http://imagechan.com/images/6b857f2f15dbdef4ea7e2f77eb63bb82.jpg

sugarrey
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 09:56 AM
willb - those pics below made me throw up in my mouth... fu**ing hilarious!

CaneZach
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 10:46 AM
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm251/canezach/pregnant.jpg

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=108916&stc=1&d=1240586468

CaneZach
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 10:51 AM
http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=108919&stc=1&d=1240586468

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=108947&d=1240608647

http://swanny338.com/lol/2.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee118/gsxxxer/1200285414431.jpg

salsashark
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 10:53 AM
load dump

http://imagechan.com/images/5a0d2fd739b8dff5481db5f0ce50ca25.jpg

Ummm... that's Morse code, not braille...

CaneZach
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 10:55 AM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a349/Savexourxship/lolololwut.jpg

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=109676&d=1241214305

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=109792&d=1241289451

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 11:01 AM
OMG...seriously..WTF happened to this thread???? lmao

CaneZach
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 11:01 AM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/blhuff/motivational-posters-funny-06.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2exotpf.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a349/Savexourxship/4ulj31u0.jpg

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110287&stc=1&d=1241701278

TFOGGuys
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 11:10 AM
OMG...seriously..WTF happened to this thread???? lmao

Just relax and accept the inevitable....it will hurt less...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/bluejaysfan4eva/random%20stuff/motivation_pc_locutus.jpg
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/25/resistancetoba128641323535042419.jpg

CaneZach
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 11:10 AM
http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110293&stc=1&d=1241701608

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110303&stc=1&d=1241702668

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110304&stc=1&d=1241702811

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a349/Savexourxship/fail-owned-mcchicken-vagina-fail.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a349/Savexourxship/do_whatever_you_want.jpg

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Jim - Noooooo! I will never sit back and admit defeat! I shall resist to the end!

CaneZach
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 11:20 AM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a349/Savexourxship/funny0472.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/alcoholicpunk/56AbbreviationsAreFunny.jpg

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=109974&d=1241452906

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a349/Savexourxship/oj-finally-going-to-jail.jpg

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g162/rainking1978/Motivational%20Poster/motivator0d5bf6de773ed865784ebf0627.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/idwwmu.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee118/gsxxxer/1197614687250.jpg

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=109672&d=1241212037

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=109793&d=1241289451

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=109678&d=1241214910

CaneZach
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 11:25 AM
http://www.swanny338.com/mirror.jpg

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=109675&d=1241214305

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=109895&stc=1&d=1241384350