PDA

View Full Version : Whacko in PA did it because of blue balls

TFOGGuys
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 03:07 PM
http://georgesodini.com/20090804.htm

:(

TurboGizzmo
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 03:34 PM
What did i just read? Was that for real?

Horsman
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 04:20 PM
What did i just read? Was that for real?
I just read it too... wow...

He was his own worst enemy.... literally.

Damn, I think every guy/gal can be hard on themself from time to time (sad, lonely,frustrated) :(
(but we brush ourselves off and go back to trying something new). :banghead:

1) Like his happiness was based upon what other people should do for him.
2) Comparing himself to others
3) Lack of appreciation of what he has
4) fixation issue (being with a woman) and fixation on an (exit) plan.
5) lost vision of the future (or had a very twisted negative vision of the future)

Scary how some people think - Need to get some Vodka and Jack!!! Actually I think I am lik'n Shea's Arrogant Bastard beer!!! Just hope it doesn't make me so big that all of my shirts become supa shea tight!!! sexy....:drink:

Nick_Ninja
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Don't let Clownie see this.

Horsman
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Don't let Clownie see this.

Did I just Profile him???? LOL... :drink:It is close to Beer Time...

Wyck
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 05:00 PM
ummmmm is there a news story to go with this?

UglyDogRacing
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 05:01 PM
ummmmm is there a news story to go with this?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=8258001&page=1

Wyck
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 05:01 PM
nvermind found it...guess I'm out of the loop

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=8258001&page=1

TurboGizzmo
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Humm key piece of the story i was missing......

TFOGGuys
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Basically, this creep shot a bunch of innocent women as his way of saying" All you virgins, thanks for nothing!". You'd think someone could have removed this contaminant from the gene pool before he did any real harm. WTF, dude...if you need to get laid, buy a hooker....money may not buy love, but it sure can rent it. He planned this for almost a year...didn't anybody notice the "creepy guy"?

gtn
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Wow! A disturbing insight into the mind of a deranged person.

rforsythe
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Basically, this creep shot a bunch of innocent women as his way of saying" All you virgins, thanks for nothing!". You'd think someone could have removed this contaminant from the gene pool before he did any real harm. WTF, dude...if you need to get laid, buy a hooker....money may not buy love, but it sure can rent it. He planned this for almost a year...didn't anybody notice the "creepy guy"?

I'm sure someone noticed the creepy guy, probably a lot of people. And they did exactly what you and I do when we notice creepy people - we ignore them or dismiss them. Really, it isn't like any of us are just going to start asking creepy people if they've been laid in 20 years, or whether they're by chance planning a mass murder in the near future.

Fact is it's easy to look back and say "yeah we knew this guy, man he was weird", but unless there are really obvious signs, nobody's going to intervene cause that's just human nature. Also statistically there are many more creepy people that don't actually go on killing sprees, so being a loner or antisocial by itself isn't a marker for being a sociopath.

honey
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 06:36 PM
It's to bad that he did not reach out to ask for the help he needed.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 11:43 PM
Analize all you want ..........................

Airborne Helly
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 02:35 AM
See this just goes to prove all u ladies need to stop being so picky and go out and just lay some random dude every now and again and the world would be a much safer place. Please pm me for my number so we can meet up!

whitebrad
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 02:53 AM
he's not joking!

before i got married, weeeelll, lets just say the plan was taking shape...

stupid women (these views are not necessarily the views of the author... ((could be a joke))...)

Wintermute
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:32 PM
All that, and the fact that he was a racist fuck who lost his mind when Obama was elected:

November 5, 2008:
Planned to do this in the summer but figure to stick around to see the election outcome. This particular one got so much attention and I was just curious. Not like I give a flying fcuk who won, since this exit plan was already planned. Good luck to Obama! He will be successful. The liberal media LOVES him. Amerika has chosen The Black Man. Good! In light of this I got ideas outside of Obama’s plans for the economy and such. Here it is: Every black man should get a young white girl hoe to hone up on. Kinda a reverse indentured servitude thing. Long ago, many a older white male landowner had a young Negro wench girl for his desires. Bout’ time tables are turned on that shit. Besides, dem young white hoez dig da bruthrs! LOL. More so than they dig the white dudes! Every daddy know when he sends his little girl to college, she be bangin a bruthr real good. I saw it. “Not my little girl”, daddy says! (Yeah right!!) Black dudes have thier choice of best white hoez. You do the math, there are enough young white so all the brothers can each have one for 3 or 6 months or so.