PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know...

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 07:06 PM
......anything about Ft. Lupton? I'm trying to get into a job in Gunbarrel (just outta town on the diagonal towards Dongmont) and it'd be fairly close to there (20-ish miles). Plus, there seems to be houses for pretty good prices there. Anyone know anything about the area? Looks decent, not ghetto where I'm looking.

thanks!

Sir Bacon Lube
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 07:14 PM
I live in Lochbuie, about 10-15 up Hwy 52. It is a smaller town with a dense hispanic population. It is a decent place with hwy 85 going right through town, and 25 about 5-10 min from there. I know the the house prices were hard to pass up on when they were putting the new homes up here, and I am sure Ft. Lupton is the same way. Best part of all, on Friday nights, Patricia's is 1 penny beers :)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 07:47 PM
I live in Lochbuie, about 10-15 up Hwy 52. It is a smaller town with a dense hispanic population. It is a decent place with hwy 85 going right through town, and 25 about 5-10 min from there. I know the the house prices were hard to pass up on when they were putting the new homes up here, and I am sure Ft. Lupton is the same way. Best part of all, on Friday nights, Patricia's is 1 penny beers :)

Yeah, with the CS I pay, I'm all about cheap housing, even if I have to drive a little to get there. It didn't look barrio, but we'll see. If I end up there, we'll have to meet up for them penny beers!:drink::)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Man, is it THAT far off the beaten path that only one guy here knows anything about the area?