PDA

View Full Version : Helping Ceez Get his son Back!

Foolds
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Caesar Aka Ceez Aka Cravinmorehead needs our help.
As some of you may know his Son was taken out of state with out his permission by his ex. This is basically kidnapping and is a very bad situation for the child and also for Caesar. He can get his soon back but its going to take an attorney which he can't afford so he is selling his bike. I propose we offer him a different solution, lets help his keep his bike and get his son back! I would like to come up with a way to help Caesar at this event. I know its short notice but two ideas that have been discussed is a Bikini bike wash and a Raffle.

So here is what I need from you. I need Ideas to help raise money, I need Raffle items to give away, and lastly I need you guys to make this event HUGE, and participate in what ever fun raising we do! Please if you have a contact that can help us with prizes (eg. Gear, Gift Certs, Tattoo's and so on) please contact me with how you can help. Lets help one of our own get his son back!

We will be doing a Fund Raising event this week at Hooters at 120th and Huron on Friday at 6:30. See the Social Events Forum for more info on this event.

GixxerCarrie
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 01:31 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34519

Also refer to Grand Prix Bike Night Thread that Jim posted above for Bostons 8/19 Wednesday starting at 6. We are going to do a Bikini Wash with all proceeds going to Cesars legal fees. Donations can also be given(at both events)...so Please lets make both of these events a HUGE turnouts and show how the CSC family helps eachother out!

We got Ceez's wife Tiff coming for the bike wash...and a couple other beautiful ladies to wash your bikes too!

Dallas...can you bring some of the Dirty, Dirty South...Purty Please!

ghostrider_9
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Put me down for donating a free trackday CD.

GixxerCarrie
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 03:45 PM
This is Cesar and his son....Please show up to both events and help get him back from AZ!

nattynoo
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 06:37 PM
I will be at both events ready to donate :up:

Will see about getting a gift card from my work to donate...

Ceez
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 08:03 PM
So after a long day, I log into the CSC and I start reading this thread. And I must admit, I am at a total loss of words. I cannot believe the extent of generosity and empathy that this club displays. I have NEVER been the recipient of such a thing so I have to admit, I have no idea what to say let alone being filled with mixed emotions. I am just astounded by the selfless acts this club displays and I have no idea how I can even repay such a gesture.

So yes, as many of you know, a couple of weeks ago, my ex left the state with my 4 year old son, Diavan "Diaz" Bejarano, without my permission. I really cant go into much as this is a public forum and I am not too sure what I can divulge due to the engagement of lawyers. All I can say is that every single day I am filled with such mixed emotion because I just want my son back home and I will do anything. I have contracted a lawyer by the name of Joe Scheidler who specializes with paternal cases such as mine. The retainer alone is $2,500 which does not include the price of skip tracers out of state, Sheriffs for summons purposes, etc...which is the reason for selling my bike. I will do anything to get my son back and I appreciate everyones support.

The goal is to get my bike sold by this Friday so the Lawyer can start the petitions to get my son back. I know it might be a long shot but I am willing to wash cars, bar b que food, clean toilets, whatever I can to get this done. A big thank you to JJ, Erin, DK, Carrie, Chad....all of you for helping me. I know there are a lot more noble causes you guys could be fighting for but I am humbled and greatful that you guys as well as the rest of the CSC decided to help me.

Eternally Indebted,

Cesar Bejarano and Family

chad23
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Ceasar, It is easy to do for someone like you....cause we all know you would do it for us. I may be out of line by speaking for all of us but you dont owe us or do you need to repay any of us. your a good friend and a great father. If it makes you feel better we are doing it for your boy, not you :)

JPrider
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I too will be there to donate!

Nerves
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 09:47 PM
So for those of us who most likely wont be able to attend, will someone be able to set up a PP account where donations can be made? I know that was the main source of income when the club helped RYBO make it to one of his races right after he was laid off. Can we do that again?

Nerves
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 09:51 PM
What about doing a GIANT club garage sale one of these weekends? Everyone has some stuff they dont want that other people do that can be sold off to produce some $$. Every little bit helps right? What cha think?

sugarrey
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 10:37 PM
I dont have much bro, but I can give a little something and ALOT of support. Although we haven't known each other long, you have extended a hand to me and I will do the same.

It sure is nice to see the support this young man is getting, way2go CSC.

Ill be where-ever I need to be, count me in.

Skinbabe
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:52 AM
So for those of us who most likely wont be able to attend, will someone be able to set up a PP account where donations can be made? I know that was the main source of income when the club helped RYBO make it to one of his races right after he was laid off. Can we do that again?
We will be putting together a sexay csc girls calender, all the proceeds will go to Ceez. Those should be for sale after next week or so, we'll keep you posted.

Wintermute
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Queue up a PP account or something, I'm in.

Foolds
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:40 PM
I'm So Excited to see all the girls offer to take there clothing for Ceez!:hump:

There will be a raffle at hooters tomorrow I will try and post up a list of the items later today.

Raffle Tickets will have name and phone number on the back so you do not need to be present to win. If anyone can't make it and wants to buy some tickets please contact me and we will work something out. As for setting up a paypal account, we could use mine it is confirmed premier account unless there Caesar has one he would like us to use.

SaShWhO
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:42 PM
We will be putting together a sexay csc girls calender, all the proceeds will go to Ceez. Those should be for sale after next week or so, we'll keep you posted.

I'll buy two only if the details(when/where) of the photo shoot are revealed to me.

Zach929rr
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:43 PM
I'll buy two only if the details(when/where) of the photo shoot are revealed to me.
+1

Foolds
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:44 PM
The Photo Shoot Will be Guarded by My very angry guard dog Vegas. With me backing her up... Sorry fella's

Mother Goose
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:58 PM
The Photo Shoot Will be Guarded by My very angry guard dog Vegas. With me backing her up... Sorry fella's
She wasn't very angry last night. :lol:

SaShWhO
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:07 PM

we'll kick your ass and eat your dog.

Stank Juic3
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 02:13 PM
I throw whatever I can at the bike wash next week.

~Kat~
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 06:15 PM
JJ.....I have a tattoo shop (friend of mine) that should be donating at least one gift certificate. I am making arrangements for either, 1) he will come (possibly with family) to the event at Boston's or 2) I will pick it up from the shop prior.

DeeStylez
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 07:16 PM

Let me know when they are for sale, I will be piciking up a calender or two. It sucks to hear these kind of stories. Very similiar situation I been through and I know the stress it causes. Good luck

Dee

Tipys
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 07:55 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34519

Also refer to Grand Prix Bike Night Thread that Jim posted above for Bostons 8/19 Wednesday starting at 6. We are going to do a Bikini Wash with all proceeds going to Cesars legal fees. Donations can also be given(at both events)...so Please lets make both of these events a HUGE turnouts and show how the CSC family helps eachother out!

We got Ceez's wife Tiff coming for the bike wash...and a couple other beautiful ladies to wash your bikes too!

Dallas...can you bring some of the Dirty, Dirty South...Purty Please!

Why you asking Dallas? He only gets let out of his room like 3 times a year.

If I am off work I will come up and maybe bring some southies with. Bostons and hooters same deal.

Plus 1 on PP account

Foolds
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Ok Paypal Addy is "(Sorry Paypal suspended My account due to this"). We are going to run Raffles Tomorrow at Hooters. And a raffle for the Tat's at Boston's. Tomorrows Raffle will Have 3 boxes each with a list of what will be raffled from that box.

Tickets will be $5 each or 5/$20 You need not be present to win as the tickets have name and phone number info on the back. You were able to buy tickets via paypal, but the don't think that raising money for Charity is a good thing I guess!

rybo
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 09:27 PM
A portion of the profits from the Chicane day on 8/16 will be donated to this cause.

Ceez, I will be in touch on Monday to figure out how the best way to get funds to you is.

Scott

Zach929rr
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 09:36 PM
:shocked:Damn Scott. Very generous of you.

Foolds
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Ok Here Is the List of the 3 Raffle Drawing Boxes Tickets are $5 Each or 5/$20

Each Item in the raffle will be have a ticket drawn for it. So if there are 3 items there will be 3 winners!

All of these are subject to change as I am trying to add more items up until the start of the event. If I have missed something you have offered to donate please let me know!

Raffle Sales Officially Start Now. Drawing will be around 9pm tomorrow night for the Items listed Below!

Box 1:
1. Free Day Rental From Colorado Sport Bike Rentals
2. Helmit Bag From 303 Cycle
3. 2 Piece Valley Pool Cue From Game Exchange Of Colorado

Box 2
1.Coys Tires/Reflections Window Tinting Free Tint Job
2. Passions Parties By Stephanine $50 Gift Certificit www.loveyourpassion.com (http://www.loveyourpassion.com/)
3. Helmit Bag From 303 Cycle

Box 3
1. Free Track Day Cd From Ghostrider9
2. Free Oil Change From 303 Cycle
3. Racing Gas Cap For bike of your Choice From 303 Cycle
4. 2 Piece Valley Pool Cue From Game Exchange Of Colorado

GixxerCarrie
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 05:18 AM
Why you asking Dallas? He only gets let out of his room like 3 times a year.

If I am off work I will come up and maybe bring some southies with. Bostons and hooters same deal.

Plus 1 on PP account

LOL..didnt mean to leave you out T...lost touch with u since I deleted my Myspace and moved to facebook. Which by the way you should get one. Whomever you can bring from the South...would be awesome. Thanks T.

And Rybo..Thank you too. When Erin, JJ, and I started this...I had no idea just how much we are a family here. Kudos to all of us gettin together...So many Great people!:)

Urban_Assault
Sat Aug 15th, 2009, 09:48 PM
The cause strikes pretty close to home, as I'm dealing with similar issues... You've got my support for sure, Ceez.

I'll plan on heading up from the Springs, if anyone wants to ride up with me.

-Tim

Foolds
Sun Aug 16th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Anyone interested in Sponsoring the Calendar please PM me.. we are doing $50 a page for sponsorships. The first run we will be printing should be done near the end of next week.

Ceez
Sun Aug 16th, 2009, 08:26 PM
A portion of the profits from the Chicane day on 8/16 will be donated to this cause.

Ceez, I will be in touch on Monday to figure out how the best way to get funds to you is.

Scott

Scott, I dont know what to say...thank you.

The cause strikes pretty close to home, as I'm dealing with similar issues... You've got my support for sure, Ceez.

I'll plan on heading up from the Springs, if anyone wants to ride up with me.

-Tim

I appreciate it Tim, look forward to meeting you and hopefully more of the Southies on Wednesday.

Anyone interested in Sponsoring the Calendar please PM me.. we are doing $50 a page for sponsorships. The first run we will be printing should be done near the end of next week.

Thank you again JJ, I will ask around to some business owners as well.

Foolds
Sun Aug 16th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Ceez, The next Fundraising item we have is about to go live here in just a moment!

Ceez
Sun Aug 16th, 2009, 08:51 PM
JJ...I dont know what I would do without you guys, I have a meeting with a lawyer tomorrow morning, hoping he will take the $1000 down to get the ball rolling. My biggest fear is that she gets my son enrolled in a school out there before my petition goes in....I dont know..I am just emotionally drained right now but I appreciate you guys so much...thank you again JJ and CSC.

Foolds
Sun Aug 16th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Silent Auction to Benefit Ceez! See this post!
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=495828#post495828

mastap07
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 07:23 AM
im sorry to hear about the family issues Ceez... were all family here so let us know how we can help!

Foolds
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 08:14 PM
So Tomorrow at bike night we will be having another fundraising raffle to benefit Caesar's fight to get his son back. He has hired an Attorney with the money we raised from last Friday's Night event at Hooters as a down payment.

Below is a list of items I have for the raffle as of this moment. As you can see this drawing should satisfy you Tattoo junkies with 3 chances to win $100 Gift Certs to Old World Tattoo! The more times you enter the more times you can win! Same Price and Deal for the tickets as hooters $5 Each or $20/5

1. $100.00 Gift Certificate to Jeremy's Old World Tattoo – Donated by Old World Tattoo 64th And Simms
2. $100.00 Gift Certificate to Jeremy's Old World Tattoo – Donated by Old World Tattoo 64th And Simms
3. $100.00 Gift Certificate to Jeremy's Old World Tattoo – Donated By Gary Masters(GTN) and Renee Masters
4. 1 Case Of Go Fast Energy Drink – Donated by Go Fast Energy
5. 1 10-15 Lb Ham – Donated By Sir Bakke
6. 1 Case Of Shocker Energy Drink - Donated By Shocker Energy

Thank you To ~Kat~, GTN, Spiderman, Skinbabe And Sir Bakke for helping me get prize items!

Tipys
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 08:42 PM
So Tomorrow at bike night we will be having another fundraising raffle to benefit Caesar's fight to get his son back. He has hired an Attorney with the money we raised from last Friday's Night event at Hooters as a down payment.

Below is a list of items I have for the raffle as of this moment. As you can see this drawing should satisfy you Tattoo junkies with 3 chances to win $100 Gift Certs to Old World Tattoo! The more times you enter the more times you can win! Same Price and Deal for the tickets as hooters $5 Each or $20/5

1. $100.00 Gift Certificate to Old World Tattoo – Donated by Old World Tattoo 64th And Wadsworth
2. $100.00 Gift Certificate to Old World Tattoo – Donated by Old World Tattoo 64th And Wadsworth
3. $100.00 Gift Certificate to Old World Tattoo – Donated By Gary Masters(GTN) and Renee Masters
4. 1 Case Of Go Fast Energy Drink – Donated by Go Fast Energy
5. 1 10-15 Lb Ham – Donated By Sir Bakke

Thank you To ~Kat~, GTN, Spiderman, And Sir Bakke for helping me get prize items!

Watch someone from the dirty south is going to win the Ham.

Also is there a way to enter without being there?

Foolds
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Watch someone from the dirty south is going to win the Ham.

Also is there a way to enter without being there?

You get a Certificate for the Ham... Then set up a time to get it.

Sorry No more Paypal Payments! Paypal Suspended my account due to Terms of use Violation for this use. I am working on dealing with this asap! I guess they don't like helping people get there Kids back!

~Kat~
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Thank you JJ for editing the location of the tattoo parlor. I appreciate it and I'm sure Jeremy will as well. As for the ham, we all know that the more tickets you buy, the better chance you have of winning, ask SUMO. I have spoken with Jeremy that has so graciously offered up the 2 $100 gift certificates from Old World Tattoo at 64th and Simms, and he plans to attend tonight. Please feel free to share your appreciation with him for the awesome donation he has made! As a fellow rider and a father, I know he completely understands what Ceasar is going through right now!

Foolds
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 12:33 PM
More Items Added!

Foolds
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 01:45 PM
All Paypal Payments Are suspended Paypal Suspended my account due to Terms of use violation from this Raffle!

SumoWeezle
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Thank you JJ for editing the location of the tattoo parlor. I appreciate it and I'm sure Jeremy will as well. As for the ham, we all know that the more tickets you buy, the better chance you have of winning, ask SUMO. I have spoken with Jeremy that has so graciously offered up the 2 $100 gift certificates from Old World Tattoo at 64th and Simms, and he plans to attend tonight. Please feel free to share your appreciation with him for the awesome donation he has made! As a fellow rider and a father, I know he completely understands what Ceasar is going through right now!

I rule! :D

SaShWhO
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 02:56 PM
All Paypal Payments Are suspended Paypal Suspended my account due to Terms of use violation from this Raffle!

Felon

Skinbabe
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Big thanks to Shocker Energy Drinks... they are going to sponsor the calendar and have offered any way they can help. Check out their website www.getshocker.com

BHeth
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 03:40 PM
So is there a new paypal account set up or what? An account for people who don't want a calendar or any shit?

Foolds
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Just to flat Donate? Foolds@aol.com I just can't sell fundraiser Raffle tickets off paypal.

BHeth
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Thanks.

CeMeN
Sun Aug 23rd, 2009, 08:30 PM
wow... I just read most of this thread,I honestly had no idea what I was donating money toward when having my bike washed at the last bike night and now I'm certainly glad I did! Though I don't know you Ceez best of luck to you...

Let me know when those calendars come out as I will deffinately purchase 1 or 2 {=0)

Tylar
Sun Aug 23rd, 2009, 08:46 PM
JJ/Erin-

I have some family/friends that are wanting to write checks, calendar or not. Is there a fund set up for this or who should the checks be payable to?

Foolds
Sun Aug 23rd, 2009, 09:21 PM
Please make checks for the Calander To me. Please make donations directly to Ceez, please pm him for the info.

PM me for my name or paypal address for Calendars. I am working with some one to get a website set up for purchase of Calendars. They will be $16 each paypal picked up, 17.50 for paypal shipped. 15 Cash or Check. I do not want the paypal Fee's and postage costs to hurt the donations to Ceez

Luv2ride
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 12:37 PM
WOW!

While I don't chime in often, I must say, this effort is truly one of most moving things I have seen in a long time. Ceez you must be an incredible character to receive such unsolicited support from your peers in this forum.

Count me in for a calendar bro.
Best of luck in winning this battle!!

Luv2ride

Ceez
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 10:45 PM
WOW!

While I don't chime in often, I must say, this effort is truly one of most moving things I have seen in a long time. Ceez you must be an incredible character to receive such unsolicited support from your peers in this forum.

Count me in for a calendar bro.
Best of luck in winning this battle!!

Luv2ride

I dont consider myself any more special or better then the next parent that cares for thier child, which is why I am as surprised as you that I have had such an outpour of help and support. I consider myself extremely blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people with such big hearts. I consider the CSC my second family...so thank you for the help and welcome to the family!

Foolds
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Pre-Sale Of Calenders to Benefit Ceez!

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=499686&postcount=60