PDA

View Full Version : Calender for Ceez...

Skinbabe
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:01 PM
As most of you already know, we are doing some fund raising for Ceez. His ex moved his son out of state with out telling him and he need to get a lawyer. We are trying to help him get the money together for the retainer so he wont have to sell his bike. We are going to get a calender together of girls with their bike (or their boyfriends bikes). The calender will be 2010 and we will sell them for $10 and all the proceeds will go to Cesar.

So what I need to know is who is in and what days do you have avail for the photo shoot? I would like to get this together asap so he can get the ball rolling.

So...... what do you say ladies!!

Wyck
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:31 PM
I'd be willing as long as I can wear something other than a bikini. I'm free on the weekends.

Zoom
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:52 PM
I'm in, though I'd really rather not be in a bikini. I'm free pretty much whenever.

Skinbabe
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Bikini, lingerie, booty shorts and tank... what ever is sexy. Im a jeans and hoodie girl but thats not going to fly for this one so Im going to have to suck it up too!! Im going to talk to a friend about maybe having someone come to help out with make up and hair also. Not only is it a good cause but it will be really fun I think!!

Zoom
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Cool; I just haven't been a suit at all this year, I don't actually own one at this point, so I've got some wicked tan lines going right now. I think I've got something that will work.

Wyck
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 05:42 PM
I'll have to start digging through my closet...not sure what I have that will fit anymore. :(

GixxerCarrie
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 06:28 PM
I'm in...and although won't be in a bikini can find something sexay enough.

nattynoo
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Oooooo I would so be up for sexay costumes on bikes....that would be a bit different than the typical bikini bike shots...I LOVE dressing up :yes:

Just let me know when and I would SO be there :devious:

Skinbabe
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 07:16 PM
I just need to know what days and times you ladies have open so I can set it up. Im thinking if we do it during the week it will be better since weekends are crazy for everyone for a while and I want to get this done asap so we can get the money to Ceez asap.

Jtigger
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Luvin these shorts!

http://www.streetbikersden.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=1487

DevilsTonic
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 10:15 PM
N!

Mizzybeff
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 11:07 PM
depends on the day and time but im in to help even if i have to do shots at a different time and get them to you erin im all for it. I do have and look amazing in my bikini :) but will whatever you tell me massa. and im sure chris will let me borrow the bike for a photo shoot he wants me to get pics for him anyway lol. just let me know.

remember i work m-f 1-9:30 and have my kids next week so I may need to work with or around that. plus i want chris to approve of what im wearing for a calander before i wear it as well as use his bike. ;)

Skinbabe
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Mizzy, I have a photographer in the springs that I cant talk to and see if he will do the shots, Im sure he will. Let me know if Chris can get the bike down there for you, Im sure we can get a bike that is already there too if not. Let me know.

Wyck
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 08:59 AM
School starts next week so if you want to do it during the week I will only be avail Wed-Fri after 6:30 pm

*OFFICIAL*RID3R*
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 09:42 AM
IM SO IN!!!

Mizzybeff
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Mizzy, I have a photographer in the springs that I cant talk to and see if he will do the shots, Im sure he will. Let me know if Chris can get the bike down there for you, Im sure we can get a bike that is already there too if not. Let me know.

That may be a good idea. If Chris can't bring the bike down my sitter's boyfriend is apart of the csc and maybe i can borrow his or something I will talk to chris about it. Thanx hunny!

Mel
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 10:26 AM
So, ummm, what if a girl doesn't have a bike or a boyfriend?

GixxerCarrie
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 10:29 AM

We can find you both..lol. I'm sure there are willing participants to bring their bike. Just so they can watch!:shocked:

I can convince a some peeps - color preference on bike to take pic's with?

Mel
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 10:43 AM
We can find you both..lol. I'm sure there are willing participants to bring their bike. Just so they can watch!:shocked:

I can convince a some peeps - color preference on bike to take pic's with?

Well, if you can get me both, guess I shouldn't be picky :-)

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 11:18 AM
... plus i want chris to approve of what im wearing for a calander before i wear it as well as use his bike. ;)
Umm...why??? lol... Just dooo eeet woman! And the madder he gets, the better! ha!

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Do we have enough girls? I could get my sis to probably do it as well with her boyfriends bike. She's the cute one in the family!

GixxerCarrie
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Hey the more the merrier...not lookin like we have 12 months yet. If shes willing that would be great!

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:11 PM
She is willing - hesitant like some of the rest of us but willing!

GixxerCarrie
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:13 PM
PM Erin..Skinbabe.

Sounding like Thursday next week. Evening.

Im not hesitant anymore..I just ordered my outfit! lmao.

Reyven
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Erin convinced me.... i'm in :oops:

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:14 PM
YAY!

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:15 PM
carrie what did you get?!?!

I've spent all day pondering this

Reyven
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:20 PM
can you ponder for me too?

GixxerCarrie
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:25 PM
I did a Corset...Something like this.
And Stockings, etc...:) With Long Black Boots!:alien:

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:27 PM
I am about to order a black one from fredricks but was leaning towards jeans and hooker heels

Rey - we can go ponder at some stores together cause Ty has me kicking and screaming on this one over what I "should" wear! (his opinion isn't as well covered as mine)

GixxerCarrie
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Do what ever your happy in....The men will buys it.

Reyven
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:40 PM
I am about to order a black one from fredricks but was leaning towards jeans and hooker heels

Rey - we can go ponder at some stores together cause Ty has me kicking and screaming on this one over what I "should" wear! (his opinion isn't as well covered as mine)

Ok :) Sounds like a plan. I def need some help on this one. My shy self is doing the kicking and screaming for all of me ;)

GixxerCarrie
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I went to this site...

http://www.lingeriediva.com/corsets

No worries...we are all in this together...some are more outgoing but we will all support eachother...I might need a couple drinks and music. Lolz.

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Drinks and Music would definitely help!

GixxerCarrie
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:50 PM
See..now we are thinkin! lol!

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:54 PM
I went to this site...

http://www.lingeriediva.com/corsets

No worries...we are all in this together...some are more outgoing but we will all support eachother...I might need a couple drinks and music. Lolz.
LOL...starting to make me a bit bummed that I'll be at work - even if it's the fact that I can't be there to cheer ya all on! lol

DevilsTonic
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 12:55 PM
So, ummm, what if a girl doesn't have a bike or a boyfriend?You could pose with me on mine Mel? I can't afford to buy clothes for this, but I have a white bustier, black skirt, black dog collar and saddle shoes...i'll just wear that.

Zoom
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:04 PM
I'm being talked into this: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=EC-226393&page=1&cgname=OSSLPGRTZZZ&rfnbr=5253 for at least part of the outfit. I've got a pinstrip "tube top" I think might go well.

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:06 PM
I cant pull off a thong but what about: http://www.lingeriediva.com/corsets/mandy-vinyl-brocade-corset
with my white gixxer?

GixxerCarrie
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:10 PM
I cant pull off a thong but what about: http://www.lingeriediva.com/corsets/mandy-vinyl-brocade-corset
with my white gixxer?

Hellz ya!

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:11 PM
I'm being talked into this: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=EC-226393&page=1&cgname=OSSLPGRTZZZ&rfnbr=5253 for at least part of the outfit. I've got a pinstrip "tube top" I think might go well.

Grrroooowl!

GixxerCarrie
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:13 PM
I got an all Black Vinyl front zip corset and a Gray Embroidered corset ...A needed choices...and the Black Vinyl matches my boots!

Zoom
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:16 PM
with my white gixxer?

Thumbs up to that!

You just know the guys are watching this thread with gleeful anticipation... :shocked::hump:

Reyven
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Erin, do we know a date/time for this?

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Hey girls on the liquid courage thought - Ty's step dad has a ENCLOSED 6 bike trailer we could coordinate putting some bikes in there and then 1 or two in the bed of the truck and caging it down so we can have cocktails and avoid helmet hair. Ty will drive and load/unload and then I'd send him away for wings somewhere.

Rey - if you'd be interested then he'd appreciate Adam's assistance in the loading and company for the wings!

Others- we live in Brighton so we can work out details if any others are interested

Spots:
1. Nette
2. Rey?

Truck:
We can take Ty's R1 (he'll have to polish the crome) as a back up bike if needed.

Reyven
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Hey girls on the liquid courage thought - Ty's step dad has a 6 bike trailer we could coordinate putting some bikes in there and then 1 or two in the bed of the truck and caging it down so we can have cocktails and avoid helmet hair. Ty will drive and load/unload and then I'd send him away for wings somewhere.

Rey - if you'd be interested then he'd appreciate Adam's assistance in the loading and company for the wings!

Others- we live in Brighton so we can work out details if any others are interested.

We may have to drag them kicking and screaming... or wait, that would be getting rid of them ;) I think we can make it happen.

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:30 PM
K the site carrie gave I found a 10% off coupon. Cabin (http://dealspl.us/rb2.php?cid=55555) at checkout!

Mel
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:35 PM
You could pose with me on mine Mel? I can't afford to buy clothes for this, but I have a white bustier, black skirt, black dog collar and saddle shoes...i'll just wear that.

I would be totally down for that. I can wear whatever...don't think I have any bustiers though....I have heels, boy shorts, short skirt...that sort of thing.

However....I'm presently in the land of Canadia....were you wanting to get all the girls together and take all the pics next Thursday? I won't be back by then ;-)

y_merkle
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 01:55 PM
You can borrow my bike! It's nice...

Other than a nice bike and big boobs I have nothing else to offer.

Skinbabe
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 02:37 PM
This all sounds freaking awesome girls!!! We do have all the girls now. I have talked to everyone that is doing it today so YAY!! There was a such a response that we have more girls then we need. So, we are planning to go shopping Sat morning to look at some stuff so if anyone still needs anything let me know!! Cant wait ladies, this is going to be fun!!

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 02:42 PM
So who's going to be the naughty santa for Ms December?

Skinbabe
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Not sure, but who ever is december needs to have a santa on!!

nattynoo
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:15 PM
This all sounds freaking awesome girls!!! We do have all the girls now. I have talked to everyone that is doing it today so YAY!! There was a such a response that we have more girls then we need. So, we are planning to go shopping Sat morning to look at some stuff so if anyone still needs anything let me know!! Cant wait ladies, this is going to be fun!!

Aight...I'm so in for this!!! Lemme know where and when lady :up:

So who's going to be the naughty santa for Ms December?

So my idea for December was for us all to be in the same lil santa outfit with Cesar in the middle...Thoughts?

Of course that would take a bit more planning, in the short amount of time we have to do (cooridinating the outfit and sizing). But we can do something really simple that would be easy...

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Unless we keep it simple and find santa hats, wife beaters, and black bottoms/shorts or all denim bottoms

nattynoo
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Unless we keep it simple and find santa hats, wife beaters, and black bottoms/shorts or all denim bottoms

That sounds perfect...and I think its totally do-able as far as coordinating it with such short notice.

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:34 PM
now sequin santa hats would be a better touch but finding them might be tough!

Jtigger
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 03:39 PM
http://www.totalpartyzone.com/Red_Sequin_Santa_Hat/Funky_Fabric_Hats/subcat-750/itm-S2389/Red_Sequin_Santa_Hat_Funky_Fabric_Hats.html

Skinbabe
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 04:10 PM
We actually have 12 girls so I was thinking of a group shot for the cover??

nattynoo
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 04:16 PM
We actually have 12 girls so I was thinking of a group shot for the cover??

That works too! So who's gonna do December then?

Skinbabe
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Who wants it? I was planning on wearing red so... I dont care either way if someone else wants it.

~Kat~
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Erin, text or PM me if you still want me to do this.....you said you already spoke with everyone today but I never heard from you so maybe you are all filled up. Let me know!

Mizzybeff
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 10:59 PM
ok so have we all changed into doing sexy lingerie instead of bikinis? I can so do a bikini but lingerie is puching it for me especially cause i have to do pics seperately from the rest of you all. Im doing pics tomorrow night I think. I can so be the June model in my black bikini and on Chris' black bike. plus june is my birthday! woohoo but someone else please do a bikini so im not the only one LOL

GixxerCarrie
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 05:19 AM
Aight...I'm so in for this!!! Lemme know where and when lady :up:

So my idea for December was for us all to be in the same lil santa outfit with Cesar in the middle...Thoughts?

Of course that would take a bit more planning, in the short amount of time we have to do (cooridinating the outfit and sizing). But we can do something really simple that would be easy...

Ya cause Hobby Lobby already has Christmas Trees!

Heater
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Not sure, but who ever is december needs to have a santa on!!

I have a Victoria's Secret Santa hat if you want to use it. It's the hot pink one with rhinestones. Pretty cute.
I have a bra that can be worn for it too. It's an off white strapless, but it has that fluffy lining up top and it has a little pom pom in the back where it closes.
I have no boobs really so it will fit a 32A/B-34A/B.
Let me know if I can help.
Heather

Mel
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 09:54 AM
So...I never really heard from anyone, but I am down to be involved if there are other photo ops besides Thursday (since I am in Canada at present). Let me know? I may not have the bikini or lingere body, but I'll fake it or cover it where I can.

GixxerCarrie
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 10:27 AM
So...I never really heard from anyone, but I am down to be involved if there are other photo ops besides Thursday (since I am in Canada at present). Let me know? I may not have the bikini or lingere body, but I'll fake it or cover it where I can.
Mel...Leah or Erin will get back to you..Everyone is just busy as crap!:)

DevilsTonic
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Mel, I believe that we were going to try to do all the shoots on Thursday, but we can probably work something out. When will you be back?

For anyone that want's a high quality corset or bustier for this, as well as plastic pants or anything of the like, try Rave's oh my Goth on Colfax! That's where I buy my corsets etc, and LOVE THEM!

Mel
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 10:57 AM
If we can work something out, sweetness! I'm not sure when I'll be back. I was scheduled to get in late next Thursday, but I've been asked to extend that, most likely for another weekish.

GrlRdr
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Just a thought to get more girls involved (kind of already mentioned) is to have some shots with more than one girl. One can be on the bike, one standing next to/behind it, or both on the bike...you get the idea. The more skin, the better (for those horny boys of ours). I'm not volunteering my modeling services (too shy, sorry) but this sounds like a lot of fun and I'd love to help out in other ways.

64BonnieLass
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Wow!!! You girls are rock stars. Very cool doing this for Ceez. :)

Skinbabe
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 02:14 PM
All you girls have been so awesome!! Ive gotten so many responses that I cant fit everyone in. As for having two girls a shot, I will run it by the photographer. We are trying to get this done in such a short time and its been crazy trying to keep everything and everyone together... I think we might just stay with the girls we have in order to keep things a little simpler and organized. We are going to be trying to do 12 photo shoots on Thursday, 12 girls, 12 bikes, in and out of the stuido and we cant start the shoot until 730... at this rate we are already going to be there all night!!! I dont want anyone to feel left out so Im doing the best I can... but the less people running around the studio that night the better. Thanks again to everyone for offering their help... this is a great thing!!!

Skinbabe
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Oh and jen's bday is Dec, I vote her for Santa!!

~Kat~
Sat Aug 15th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Well, I did a photo shoot for an album I made for John for our anniversary. I bought a few things but they don't fit and have never been worn. I will bring them if other people need something to wear. Here's what I have:

http://www.lingeriediva.com/corsets/reversible-corset;jsessionid=0a0105531f4387ace74fca2443f1b007 ec63c63d20fe.e3eSc3uRax8Te34Pa38Ta38Pa3r0

http://www.lingeriediva.com/corsets/4660dg-rose-embroidery-bra-corset-set;jsessionid=0a0105531f4387ace74fca2443f1b007ec6 3c63d20fe.e3eSc3uRax8Te34Pa38Ta38Pa3r0

The first one is reversible to black with pink. Just an offer.

Mel
Sat Aug 15th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Sexy!!! I wish I was there, just for the fun factor of this.

nattynoo
Sat Aug 15th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Just went shopping with the girls and got my pirate themed black and green outfit!

This is gonna be so much fun :up:

~Kat~
Sat Aug 15th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Outfit is now complete! :up: I would like to request May and I went with turquoise and black.

Zoom
Sat Aug 15th, 2009, 04:12 PM
I'm requesting July and am trying to coordinate the whole "red, white and blue" thing. Red garters, white cami and blue bike.

Reyven
Sat Aug 15th, 2009, 06:37 PM
not really caring what month i get, maybe Feb cause its a short one :lol:

having a hard time deciding on something. is the general idea, more theme-ish, or can it be simple like matching bra and boy shorts? or are we talking bikini? i guess i just need a direction to go in at this point. :dunno:

~Kat~
Sun Aug 16th, 2009, 01:15 PM
so what is everyone wearing for the shoot? Just so no two girls show up with the same outfits :slap:

Zoom
Sun Aug 16th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Blue bikini top, red skirt and white garters (hopefully).

I make patriotism seeexxay. :p

nattynoo
Sun Aug 16th, 2009, 09:42 PM
so what is everyone wearing for the shoot? Just so no two girls show up with the same outfits :slap:

Oh...you know what I am wearing :devious:

~Kat~
Sun Aug 16th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Oh...you know what I am wearing :devious:

Oh I do Natty! :oops: I meant the other girls that didn't go to the sex shop with us! :slappers:

Mizzybeff
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 12:08 AM
I did my shoot in Friday after the hooters thing and I must say the photographer was GREAT!!!

i did black and pink argile bikini top and black bikini bottoms. Im all for the month of june! woohoo guys sorry I can't be there thursday as it turns out erin if you could pm me on which pic we are using for the calander i would appreciate it THANX HUN!

GixxerCarrie
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 07:53 AM
I want March..lol...If everyone is picking a month! And my outfit is secret sexay! lolz.

Jtigger
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 09:11 AM
I ordered the black and purple corset I posted up last week now I just need to find the heels to go with.

*OFFICIAL*RID3R*
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 01:24 PM
All your outfits sound SEXY Ladies !! Cant wait to see them Im so down for DEC. THX Erin !!! Im trying to go Xmas Style Forsure !!!

nattynoo
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 04:21 PM
I want March..lol...If everyone is picking a month! And my outfit is secret sexay! lolz.

But...but...my outfit is green for St. Patty's...its yours if you want it lady ;)

Skinbabe
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Sounds good ladies. I will get with everyone this week with the addy for the studio. Natty was going to do March... I dont care who does what I'll let you guys pick.

GixxerCarrie
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 08:59 AM
But...but...my outfit is green for St. Patty's...its yours if you want it lady ;)

Mine has no theme...so you can have it girly.

DevilsTonic
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 09:22 AM
So I need some opinions, which would sell more? A pinup style outfit (Long skirt, bustier, saddle shoes) or ballerina style (Bustier, tutu, booty shorts and toe shoes) the latter one is going to be more difficult because I need to go buy the tutu, nylons to cover the scars etc and the toe shoes if i can find them.

*OFFICIAL*RID3R*
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 10:43 AM
I think both outfits sound good. But I think the Pin up style I know a lot of people who like the pin up look. You totally would look awsome in that style !!!

DevilsTonic
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 11:44 AM
I think both outfits sound good. But I think the Pin up style I know a lot of people who like the pin up look. You totally would look awsome in that style !!!
Thanks I'll probably stick with that then...

Jtigger
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 01:09 PM
I agree on the pinup outfit.

Skinbabe
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Okay, need some ideas for the cover and need to know who will be there for the entire shoot to be in it. We are going to have two ducs, a street and a race for the cover. I kinda was thinking something sexay with our riding jackets... I wanna keep a theme (where we all kinda match at least) for the cover. What do you girls think?

Reyven
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Okay, need some ideas for the cover and need to know who will be there for the entire shoot to be in it. We are going to have two ducs, a street and a race for the cover. I kinda was thinking something sexay with our riding jackets... I wanna keep a theme (where we all kinda match at least) for the cover. What do you girls think?

soudns perfect erin. I will be there :) Was going to bring the jacket anyway, since I can't decide what I'm actually doing..... :oops:

Jtigger
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Blue bikini top, red skirt and white garters (hopefully).

I make patriotism seeexxay. :p

I have white garters from my bridal corset and may have white unworn stockings. Want me to bring? Although I don't have bottoms to attach the garters to since they attached my corset but we could make it work.

Jtigger
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 05:24 PM

I guess that means I need to wash my white jacket that is covered in rain splashback and grime. Not looking so sexy right now.

*OFFICIAL*RID3R*
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 05:31 PM
ok leah sounds good cant wait!! Ill be there erin from 730 on all I have is my black riding jacket ??? or I can punk shawns silver and white one...LOL let me know??

Zoom
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 07:00 PM

I've been borrowing JJ's race leather...it's huge and not really sexy. Does someone have an extra one I could borrow for the cover? And what about everyone in heels, denim shorts and white tanktop?

I have white garters from my bridal corset and may have white unworn stockings. Want me to bring? Although I don't have bottoms to attach the garters to since they attached my corset but we could make it work.

I saw some at Fascinations and VS that might work, I just need to find the cash. Thanks though.

Mizzybeff
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 10:37 PM
I've been borrowing JJ's race leather...it's huge and not really sexy. Does someone have an extra one I could borrow for the cover? And what about everyone in heels, denim shorts and white tanktop?
Ask chris if you can borrow one of my 2 jackets

~Kat~
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 07:14 AM
I will be there tomorrow night, and will plan to stay for the whole shoot. Please let me know if we are needing riding gear of any kind as I am driving (Mother Goose is bringing up the bike) and I will have the rearstand with me so I won't be WEARING my gear but can certainly bring it.

GixxerCarrie
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 07:36 AM
I am gear whore..but all my stuff is way to big for you! I'll bring my jackets though just in case. I only have 6. lol.

Reyven
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 09:32 AM
I am gear whore..but all my stuff is way to big for you! I'll bring my jackets though just in case. I only have 6. lol.
you can never have too many jackets ;)

Jtigger
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 09:57 AM
you can never have too many jackets ;)

AMEN! Now convince Ty of that so I can buy the new shift mesh one I want.

I have an extra phoenix that I think is a medium I can bring. We are bringing our rear stand as well just in case!

nattynoo
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 11:04 AM
I would have to borrow a riding jacket...since I don't really think mine is sexay...in the market for a new one (Just need to get on the ball with my good friend Carrie and head down to GrandPrix!!!...hint hint!!!)

I personally like the idea of matching outfits, like Steph said....mini skirts and tanks. Somethin' easy.

Reyven
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 11:14 AM
I personally like the idea of matching outfits, like Steph said....mini skirts and tanks. Somethin' easy.

+1 on the matching, although it might be a little late in the game to find matching skirts and tanks? erin had mentioned maybe jackets, bras, and jeans? :dunno:

GrlRdr
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 01:26 PM
I have a few different short denim skirts if you decide to go that route if anyone needs to borrow one. They are probably size 5, maybe 3. The skirts wouldn't need to be the exact same one, I wouldn't think. It'd still look good if everyone had just a denim skirt.

Zoom
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 02:51 PM
+1 on the matching, although it might be a little late in the game to find matching skirts and tanks? erin had mentioned maybe jackets, bras, and jeans? :dunno:

I'm game for this, as I don't really own skirts.

GixxerCarrie
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Well you all better figure it out before I drag my butt up from the South...So I know what to bring!!!!!

Reyven
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 03:02 PM
I have a few different short denim skirts if you decide to go that route if anyone needs to borrow one. They are probably size 5, maybe 3. The skirts wouldn't need to be the exact same one, I wouldn't think. It'd still look good if everyone had just a denim skirt.

I think I might have been a size 3 when i was 12 :lol: i might could get a leg in now ;)

Skinbabe
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Yes, bring your gear in case we decide to go that route. Also bring a jean skirt if you have one (or bring a few in case people dont have one) and maybe just a white wife beater would work.

Jtigger
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Yes, bring your gear in case we decide to go that route. Also bring a jean skirt if you have one (or bring a few in case people dont have one) and maybe just a white wife beater would work.

Last time I wore a skirt I was getting married!:shocked:
I's got jeans or some I can cut off to shorts

Jtigger
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 03:58 PM
I think I might have been a size 3 when i was 12 :lol: i might could get a leg in now ;)

:pointlaugh: amen girl I am right there too on that!

~Kat~
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 05:38 PM
If anyone has an extra jacket I could borrow if we go that route as mine is really UGLY! haha, but it does the job! I have a few skirts but none are denim but they're SHORT! haha Ok, so we can hopefully all chat tonight. I know I personally won't have time to go shopping for anything tomorrow! My patient schedule is crazy!

Skinbabe
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Terri is coming down to help with hair and make up too and there is a place there to get ready!! Please call me if you need anything, see you all at 730!!!

64BonnieLass
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 09:00 AM
I'll bring my white leather (Kat), my red/white racing leathers and any other clothes that might work just in case someone can use them.

Zoom
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Terri is coming down to help with hair and make up too and there is a place there to get ready!! Please call me if you need anything, see you all at 730!!!

Sweet! I just got off the phone with Aveda and they can't send anyone since it was such short notice. Sounds like we're more than covered though! I'll find out later today what time I can be there.

GrlRdr
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 10:43 AM

LOL. Well the 3's run a little big --> closer to a size 5. I've had these for quite some time! I don't wear denim skirts anymore. Don't know why I still have them.

Reyven
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 11:13 AM
LOL. Well the 3's run a little big --> closer to a size 5. I've had these for quite some time! I don't wear denim skirts anymore. Don't know why I still have them.

Its all good, was just giving you a hard time. :)

nattynoo
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 11:43 AM
I'm bringing extras on knee highs...corset...heels...just in case anyone needs something to add to their outfit.

I was up until 1am this morning finishing mine :lol:

Hopefully I don't look too tired tonight :sleeping: