PDA

View Full Version : copowersports boulder east

panther
Mon Jul 21st, 2003, 06:54 PM
is there such a thing as good service anymore? I made an appointment w/them a week and a half ago for a saftey inspection at 9am. The guy said that it would only take an hour and i was first on the list. Well, i live in lakewood so i said r u sure it will be done in an hour, he said it would be done around an hour, so i said good enough. Luckly i have friends up in boulder to hang out w/. So i dropped off the bike at 9 sharp they said it should be done in an hour of 2, np. 3hrs pass and no call, so i called them up and they said that it hasnt been looked at but they will very soon. Other hr and a half had pass no call, by this time i got to get back for a bachelor party, so i called them back up and guess what they said. The guy who is going to work on your bike is at lunch, as soon as he gets back he will start working on it. WOW, i said no thanks i am coming over to pick it up. This just sucks, my next shop i will try i guess will be vickery. So it is just hard to find somebody to service motorcycles and be honest about it. :321: :321: :321:
Jay

BlueDevil
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 07:59 AM
Damn it!!!!! I have had such a horrible time with Denver CO Powersports and I have theri serv contract so I was going to take it to Boulder store. THis is the same crap they pull in Denver. Ugggg I have this worthless Serv contract and cant even use it.

Anonymous
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 10:03 AM
Panther - that sucks!! Another bad mark for CPS. Does anyone know if the Castle Rock store is any good? Just wondering since we don't hear too much about that one.

BlueDevil - yeah that's pretty lame. Did you ever get your service done by yourself? I thought you were going to get a couple of friends and just go over the bike in your garage...

Anonymous
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 10:12 AM
Panther - that sucks!! Another bad mark for CPS. Does anyone know if the Castle Rock store is any good? Just wondering since we don't hear too much about that one.I was wondering the same thing. I haven't spoken to MileHighGSXR in a while, but he used to recommend them.

Ripper
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 11:01 AM
Castle Rock, CPS is just as sorry as the rest of their stores, you should see the ghetto job they did on Barns old R1, they used JB Weld on a crack in the case. Stay away.

I know of a couple high quality wrenches in the Denver area, that are honest and do good work, and they won't rape your wallet

Contact me for info

BlueDevil
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 11:13 AM
Yeah I was going to. Then I read all the things that I get done on an 8K service. Needs plugs, Airt Filter, Oil Filer/ and Oil change, head bearings and chain inspection. Plus time and efforts that will all add up. $$$ I guess it just makes me angry to have paid for the serv contract and let them make more money on it by me not taking it in to them. Then shelling out more $$ for the things to do it myself....

Ive decided to try Boulder. I have the BBB web site in my favorites and Im prepared to reeeeeeem some serious A$$ to everyone in the store up to and including the owner (s). Im a man of principle and I feel they need to own up to their responc of being in biz. Ill set up a picket line/protest outside their locations if I need to. What ever it takes.

Ripper
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 11:24 AM
Ill set up a picket line/protest outside their locations if I need to. What ever it takes.

I hear ya man, Power to the people

Anonymous
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 11:43 AM
Yeah I was going to. Then I read all the things that I get done on an 8K service. Needs plugs, Airt Filter, Oil Filer/ and Oil change, head bearings and chain inspection. Plus time and efforts that will all add up. $$$ I guess it just makes me angry to have paid for the serv contract and let them make more money on it by me not taking it in to them. Then shelling out more $$ for the things to do it myself....

Ive decided to try Boulder. I have the BBB web site in my favorites and Im prepared to reeeeeeem some serious A$$ to everyone in the store up to and including the owner (s). Im a man of principle and I feel they need to own up to their responc of being in biz. Ill set up a picket line/protest outside their locations if I need to. What ever it takes.
Dion,
Do you have any kind of relationship with the salesperson who sold you your bike (and the service contract)? Does he/she still work there? If so, they should advocate for you to their bosses & service dept. Just a thought (since you've already spent the money). But if you don't, I would seriously pursue trying to get a refund on the extended warrenty.

Good luck, bro!

BlueDevil
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 11:50 AM
I actuall bought it from Diran who now works for Coyote. I have talked to him about it and he agrees ...........CO Powersports sucks. :lol:

Ripper
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 12:09 PM
I worked at CPS, (88th and Fed.) for 2 years. The service contract is'nt worth the paper it printed on, kind of like a Harley warranty

Phuck :321: COLORADO POWERSPORTS!! :321:

BlueDevil
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 12:46 PM
:lol:

They lost my key last time and had to pay 100.00 for a locksmith to come out and make a new one on the spot. I left with no service done. haha Bastids.

Anonymous
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 01:23 PM

$40-60 and about 2 hours to do all of that yourself dude, just FYI... I know they suck and you want them to honor it tho. Too bad CPS doesn't hang out on here, they might realize people talk like this about them and fix it.

BlueDevil
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 01:52 PM
No kidding. I wish they would check it out.

Anonymous
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 02:00 PM
No kidding. I wish they would check it out.

They used to hang on here, but there was an incident with a member, they lied to the guy and it got ugly in public (the message is a few down in here, it was posted to again recently); since then I don't think the shop comes on this site.

I am amazed at the lack of service some of the shops have for their customers. This is basic business people! If you piss off your customer base, they won't come back and they will tell their friends to go elsewhere. Unfortunately for CPS I think the downward spiral is probably irreversible without new management and firing half of the people that work there.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 04:11 PM
rforsythe wrote:

They used to hang on here, but there was an incident with a member, they lied to the guy and it got ugly in public (the message is a few down in here, it was posted to again recently); since then I don't think the shop comes on this site.

Someone ought to print out all these threads and FAX it to um! :D :321: