PDA

View Full Version : PMP Camping on 8/15 - READ THIS

rybo
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Details:

The gate at Pueblo will be open at 6PM for campers to enter. Please do NOT go early as someone else has the track rented that day and it is NOT open for our use until 6:00 PM.

AT 6:00 PM you may enter the track through the gate. If you've paid in advance (thank you) your name will be on a list at the gate. If you've paid for multiple spots all the spots will be in your name.

If you did not pay in advance the gate person will collect $15 per person from you at the gate.

There is NO MOTORIZED ACCESS to the track at night. The camping area is the paddock only. Please do not ride your scooters, pit bikes motorized skate board, powered bar stools or cars on the track in the evening. People are welcome to walk the track, ride bicycles or run on the track in the evening.

If you have any questions please send me an e-mail at

scott (at) chicanetrackdays.com

thank you

Scott

eklew
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 07:53 PM
I will lead by example and will not do any track inspection with my scooter tomorrow night. I may bring my mountain bikes to ride the track though so if anyone wants to do any bicycle riding, we can peddle until we get tired!!!!!

eklew
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Also a big thank you to all that signed up and paid to make this camping thing happen!

500rgurl
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Can't wait!! :) it will be a fun time! Hope everyone come to join us at the track! :)

OUTLAWD
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 10:12 PM
i might toss a pedal bike in too just so i have something to keep myself occupied

HOTCARCASS
Sat Aug 15th, 2009, 11:38 AM
No motorized bar stools, this sucks. I've been hoping I could night rail this biach. She's all Chromed out, Turbo, Nos, huge meats! Might just have to get my pedal on instead. See Ya!

Heater
Sat Aug 15th, 2009, 03:53 PM
See you guys tonight :)