PDA

View Full Version : list of shops?

ahsix
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 01:46 PM
Do we have a comprehensive list of shops? I'm looking to get some new leathers and I know of the major shops...not sure if there are any else (ie, someone mentioned performance parts or accessories....or something)

It should be a sticky :)

Anonymous
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 01:53 PM
You mean like the page on the main CSC site with the local shops in it? :D

ahsix
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 02:06 PM
:lol: :oops:

ahsix
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 05:37 PM
um...that list is a little out of date :)

Anonymous
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 05:49 PM
Okay, I haven't updated it with Coyote yet, but who else is missing? This list started with the shops I knew of in Denver, and was added to by peoples contributions. If you know of one or more shops that should be there, please let me know.

Thanks

ahsix
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:10 PM
Performance Cycles 303-744-2011....i have yet to call them (they may have the suit i'm looking for...wish me luck)

Boy Scout
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:45 PM
Just went through this myself. Didn't find much in the way of leather suits in the nearly 20 retail outlets that I either visited or called. Performance (best by far) had Honda, Suzuki and Teknic if I recall. Teknic Chicane 1 & 2 piece was on sale for $399, but limited sizes. Fay had some AlpineStars (mostly womens, very limited sizes). Lots of places have leathers (jacket/pants), and nearly everybody can order stuff, but if you really want a suit and don't know your size (i.e. are looking to try stuff on), you may not have a lot of options. Check out the For Sale section, too. There are/were several posts in there for used suits people were trying to sell.

Anonymous
Tue Jul 22nd, 2003, 07:32 PM
Performance Cycles 303-744-2011....i have yet to call them (they may have the suit i'm looking for...wish me luck)Are you saying that Performace Cycle isn't on that page? (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/local/shops.html)

JohnS
Wed Jul 23rd, 2003, 12:41 AM
patiently waiting ;)

Anonymous
Wed Jul 23rd, 2003, 01:24 AM
patiently waiting ;)Well wait no more! It's there now & I sent you an email about 1/2 hour ago.

Sorry, but you wouldn't believe what accumulates when you go away for four and a half weeks (and I'm not just talking about email!!!) :D :lol:

JohnS
Wed Jul 23rd, 2003, 07:36 AM
Thank you!!!

No problem on the wait I understand.