Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 07:07 PM
It made me feel warm.. REALLY warm

Can't say i feel the same.

Devaclis
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Two of those, were ME.

chanke4252
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 11:27 PM
That was severely annoying and only served to make me hate MMO's even more than before.

Devaclis
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Do you hate MMO's or the people who play them?

I find it difficult to hate a "game"

I find it easy to hate players.

TheStig
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 09:48 AM
That chick has a show on xbox, its kinda funny if your into computer gaming. Plus Felicia Day is hot.

Stank Juic3
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Uhhhhhhh :think: I wouldn't touch her avatar even with your digital dyck.

chanke4252
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Do you hate MMO's or the people who play them?

I find it difficult to hate a "game"

I find it easy to hate players.

No, I hate the games (as well as most of the players). They force you to waste huge amounts of time in order to play them, have become a substitute for socializing for many people, and promote escapist type behavior. I just see them as yet another thing isolating us from one another making people even more socially retarded than they already are. They are life wasters, and they are designed to be such for the sake of continued subscriptions of the players. Hence, I hate the games.

I played for a couple of years off and on, but then I realized I was much happier actually doing something in real life and leaving my video game playing to games that don't require that I spend 8 hours at a time to play. I'll sit down here and there and play a game or two, but it rarely exceeds 30-45 minutes, and only every now and then. Every once in a while I'll geek it up and spend a few hours on some game I really like, but that's VERY rare. I enjoy the games much more this way, and don't feel like I have wasted huge amounts of my life on something worthless.

DavidofColorado
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Like here

chanke4252
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 08:52 PM
maybe to a SIGNIFICANTLY lesser extent. there are a lot of things like that, it's just the extreme severity of mmo's and the fact that they are based in pretend-land that makes them such huge life wasters. at least here we're talking about real life issues (bikes, dumb political stuff, etc) rather than about slaying some fearsome dragon of eternal virginity with my +1 E-peen.

DavidofColorado
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 12:55 AM
maybe to a SIGNIFICANTLY lesser extent. there are a lot of things like that, it's just the extreme severity of mmo's and the fact that they are based in pretend-land that makes them such huge life wasters. at least here we're talking about real life issues (bikes, dumb political stuff, etc) rather than about slaying some fearsome dragon of eternal virginity with my +1 E-peen.
Ok good now that I have that out of the way. I thought someone was going to point that out and we would be called hypocrites.
What does MMO stand for? The only game that I play that requires hours of time to beat is Earth 2150. And I haven't played that in a while. But everytime I would waste at least 3 hours on it. And since nobody played it on line it never went any longer. When I was looking to buy a house I found that play Merc's 2 was another stress reliever. I couldn't play that online either for some reason?

willb003
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 01:22 AM
slaying some fearsome dragon of eternal virginity with my +1 E-peen.

HAHAHAHA

Devaclis
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 08:08 AM
No, I hate the games (as well as most of the players). They force you to waste huge amounts of time in order to play them, have become a substitute for socializing for many people, and promote escapist type behavior. I just see them as yet another thing isolating us from one another making people even more socially retarded than they already are. They are life wasters, and they are designed to be such for the sake of continued subscriptions of the players. Hence, I hate the games.

I played for a couple of years off and on, but then I realized I was much happier actually doing something in real life and leaving my video game playing to games that don't require that I spend 8 hours at a time to play. I'll sit down here and there and play a game or two, but it rarely exceeds 30-45 minutes, and only every now and then. Every once in a while I'll geek it up and spend a few hours on some game I really like, but that's VERY rare. I enjoy the games much more this way, and don't feel like I have wasted huge amounts of my life on something worthless.

I consider watching movies wasting time.

I consider sleeping wasting time.

I consider posting on this forum wasting time.

What the fuck is wrong with wasting time? It can be entertaining. I have not found any MMO that requires you to play for 8 hours at a time. You don't think spending a "few" hours on a game a waste of time? I think you are hating just to hate. Or you are misinformed. Either way, I understand. Have fun.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 09:12 AM
I'm going out and waist some time riding ------ Slumgullion Pass and the North Rim :D

DavidofColorado
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 11:06 AM
If you consider R&R a waste of time. What is a good use of free time?