PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a massage?

VOID
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 11:03 AM
A friend of mine is getting her practice going and is offering a great deal until the end of the month. $30 for an hour long massage! She will also let you purchase gift certificates at that price.
Just let her know that Seth sent you...

Here is the email I recieved;

Hey there!

I'm writing to officially announce my new massage practice in Boulder - woo hoo! My first marketing strategy is to tell everyone I know! I'm also running a special - if you book before the end of this month, it's just $30 for a one-hour massage! Just $30!! What a great way to treat yourself and support your health (mental and physical)! I believe there are few things more important...but somehow most of us find it hard to make time to take care of ourselves. Well, here's the perfect opportunity for you to do so at an affordable price. So c'mon, you deserve it! ;-)

By the way, this applies to gift certificates, too. If you have any gifts to give, this is a great way to tell someone you're thinking of them.

One last thing - please feel free to forward this to anyone you think may be interested - and enjoy a FREE massage for every five referrals.

Call soon for an appointment -- 303-956-2680 -- or just reply to this email (cyndileach@gmail.com). My office is located at 2900 Valmont Rd., Suite H-1 in Boulder.

Thanks much and take care,
Cyndi

kawasakirob
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Good price

Spiderman
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 12:27 PM
That's 1 mile from my office! And a good deal!! I gotta see if I can find $30!! Does she accept payment in small change? :lol:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 12:59 PM
My woman's 30th b-day is coming up and I HATE giving massages. Too bads it's in boulder...:(

VOID
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 01:30 PM
I'm going to warn her to keep an eye out for you... :shocked:

That's 1 mile from my office! And a good deal!! I gotta see if I can find $30!! Does she accept payment in small change? :lol:

VOID
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Anyone going for this? I've not heard from her if anyone made an appointment.

Zach929rr
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 02:10 PM
I was going to call on it today. Need to find out if she does pregnancy-specific massages for my lady. Deep tissue massage is a no-go.

64BonnieLass
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 02:12 PM
I would do it in a heartbeat if she were closer. It sounds like a wonderful deal and a great way for her to get going with clientele. You don't even wanna know what I have to pay for mine in the Ranch. :shocked: Unfortunately it's something I will need the rest of my life.

(hint, never wrestle with your much-taller-and-stronger-then-you nephew.) :cry: I got schooled.

Zach929rr
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Pretty sure a wet tissue could take you down Terri.

Zoom
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 02:47 PM
I think I might need to hop up to Boulder soon...

VOID
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 03:00 PM
I was going to call on it today. Need to find out if she does pregnancy-specific massages for my lady. Deep tissue massage is a no-go.

Hey Zach, I asked her about your question and this was her response.

I do have experience with pregnancy massage and am happy to do that for his lady.
If you want to schedule for her, i'll talk with her at our session and find out exactly what she needs.
Please just make sure to mention it when you book so i can bring the proper propping pillows, and also let me know how far along she is, thanks!

Zach929rr
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 03:05 PM
^^ Thanks for the info mang. I'll be giving her a ring sometime this week to discuss the specifics.

sugarrey
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 04:29 PM
When I was working and actually making money I got a massage once a week from the local yocals. I tell you, I never looked more forward to fridays in my life. Get off work, go get an hour long full body, come back home for a couple hour nap then get ready to hit the town.....Damn, I miss it. Wasnt as good of a deal as this is though, thats for sure.

whitebrad
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 01:13 AM
completely off topic... but massage and schedule are the two words that i like best said in an english accent...

and i like cake..
sorry

chanke4252
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 02:27 AM
I've never gotten a real massage, but I've always wanted to get one. I wish I lived closer to boulder, damned centennial being so far away from everything.

sugarrey
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 10:14 AM
How about giving one away for the CEEZ as a raffle?

I got a massage once a week while I was on business in Shanghai. You have never gotten a massage until you had the $5 american massage. After the 2nd day after I could barely walk for 3 days. Its like working out with Arnold for about 2 hours in the gym. OMG!!!

VOID
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Has anyone gone and gotten a massage yet? I'd love to hear some feedback.
I've not made it over there yet.

Sean
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 11:18 AM
hmm, I think Ang needs one. We'll give her a call this week! :up:

VOID
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 12:51 PM
hmm, I think Ang needs one. We'll give her a call this week! :up:

better get on it, only good till the end of the month!

VOID
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Hey everyone, just an update

From the Desk of Cyndi Leach, Certified Massage Therapist - 303-956-2680

Hi there, and Happy Holiday Weekend! I hope you're enjoying some time off!

I wanted to remind you of the massage therapy practice I'm starting in Boulder - the first month has been very exciting, and THANKS so much to all who signed up for a massage last month! If you missed out on August's amazing introductory special of just $30 for a one-hour massage, don't worry, this month's is almost just as amazing.....

JUST $40 FOR A ONE-HOUR MASSAGE THIS MONTH ONLY! OR, JUST $50 FOR A 75-MINUTE MASSAGE!! What a deal!! Next month I'll go up to my normal rate of $55/hr., so be sure to make time for yourself this month!

As an added incentive to help me get my name out there, for every 5 referrals, you get a FREE massage. Thanks SO much to those who have told all your friends, I couldn't be doing this without you!

I'm working on a website which will include info such as my massage style, policies, and online scheduling. I'll explain why regular massage therapy is an excellent way to take care of yourself and your health, and each month I'll feature an educational piece (e.g., common causes for body aches and what you can do for them) as well as a Special of the Month.

Finally, congrats to Laura N. - you've been chosen from the list to receive a free massage!

Thanks and take care!
Cyndi Leach :-)
303-956-2680