PDA

View Full Version : Well......

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 07:35 PM
.....still up here in the nuclear wast suppository in Idaho Falls........But......I talked to the recruiter today and Lockheed Martin asked them if their people were still available. She thinks we should hear soon, and I can't imagine that they would ask them if they weren't going to get the contract. And, if they do, I stand at least a 50% chance of getting the job as they submitted 6 guys for 3 positions. Actually, I think I have a better chance than that as I'm probably much more proficient in the CAD software (Pro/E) than the other guys, and I hear they just switched over to it. Plus, some of the others might not still be available. That could mean that if I get the chance to show them what I can do I might be able to turn it into a perm position with LM. Especially if they need help getting it all going and training the new users. This is temp for a year+ (Dec 2010), with 3, 1-yr possible extensions. The job I really want is in Boulder at Covidien, who also used Pro/E. So, maybe this will work until something there comes up. Supposedly I'll be going to interview for that NAVAIR job in SoCal (desert) on the 28th too, but I'd so rather stay in CO with my daughter and the area I love. I sure hope something happens soon.....I'm going stir-crazy here working these 70hr weeks......

Wish me luck!:)

dirkterrell
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Wish me luck!:)

Hang in there brother! Something is going to work out for you.

Dirk

Nick_Ninja
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Luck :up:

DavidofColorado
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Break a leg

CBRSue
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Good luck to you, and I hope you get the job you want in Boulder. :)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Thanks guys!:)

Devaclis
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Good shit is going to happen for you Frank. I can SMELL IT!!

puckstr
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 01:23 PM
sending you Good fortune mojo

Spiderman
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Fingers crossed... 8)

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Aug 19th, 2009, 01:26 PM
You know we are all rooting for ya Frank!!