PDA

View Full Version : Santa's Hot Rod Helpers Bike & Car Show 9/26 - Enter your bike, help a good cause

Spiderman
Sat Aug 22nd, 2009, 05:44 PM
and maybe even win a prize!

Received via email:

Hello,

I am a Secretary of a Non-Profit in Pueblo. We host a show every year which includes almost every type of car, truck, and hot rod that you can think of. However, we are really having a hard time getting some really nice bikes out there. We have had an award for best bike since 2003 and have only ever had 5 bike entries at the most. The sad part is to enter it costs whatever you think you can afford, or a donation of a new childrens toy. So I thought I would send out the word to local bike clubs in Colorado to come on down. Let me know if you interested and I can email you a flyer. I would really like to get some more bikes to our event. Its probably going to be the cheapest entry fee your ever find and no one profits but kids in need.

Thanks,

Jennifer Hanten
Secretary Santa's Hot Rod Helpers
SHRHPueblo@gmail.com
Search Us On FaceBook: Santa's Hot Rod Helpers

--------------------------------------------------

Hi Bob,

Thanks so much for responding! I have attached the flyer to this email. I really appreciate it. I would really like to see more bikes out our show! We have had the award for so long but I think each year we may get 3 total that compete in that category. I really appreciate your help in this. I hope to see you there! If you have any questions or if anyone else does please let me know I would be more than happy to help.

Thanks Again,

Jenn Hanten