PDA

View Full Version : Cool Monster & Speed Triple Forums???

RajunCajun
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Hey guys!! So, I'm out here in Berkeley CA and I'm thinking of my next bike, hopefully early next year. I'm looking for forums for the Ducati Monster and Triumph Speed Triple. Any recommendations, thanks gang!!

TheStig
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 01:55 PM
There is triumphrat.net and thespeedtriple.com. I tend to like thespeedtriple for tech advise etc., just beware they are a bunch of limey bastards :). As for a ducati forum, Im not sure, Im just not metro enough for those ;).

RajunCajun
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 02:28 PM
There is triumphrat.net and thespeedtriple.com. I tend to like thespeedtriple for tech advise etc., just beware they are a bunch of limey bastards :). As for a ducati forum, Im not sure, Im just not metro enough for those ;).

Cool, thanks! I'll check them out. What do you ride?

TheStig
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 03:00 PM
06 Speedy :)

salsashark
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 03:11 PM
As Merlo... I mean theStig mentioned. for Triple sites, the two he got are the best.

RajunCajun
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 03:21 PM
06 Speedy :)

As Merlo... I mean theStig mentioned. for Triple sites, the two he got are the best.

I checked out thespeedtriple.com. Thanks guys, looks like I could find some great info there.

Xtremjeepn
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Both are kinda slow. (Triumphrat.net and thesspeedtriple.com) and are mostly newer Speed Triple owners. (as far as the Speed Triple goes).

There is also http://www.triumphtorque.com/messageboard/

I was building an older Speedy and noticed that the other sites are dedicated more to the newer one.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2491/3724211552_0c373b14d7.jpg

TheStig
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 03:48 PM
I was reading your build thread the other day...so sexy with all the gold. I love goooooooold!

Xtremjeepn
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Thanks.

I'm torn between selling the bike due to a down economy last year(and a business opportunity) or completing the project. I have to work on all the little details now.

salsashark
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Thanks.

I'm torn between selling the bike due to a down economy last year(and a business opportunity) or completing the project. I have to work on all the little details now.

Thought I say you riding down Quincy a week or so ago... is the Triple up and running? If not, there's an impostor in the area...

sweet looking bike!

Xtremjeepn
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Yeah, It's up and running. Sounds cool as hell!!!

Fun to ride. Just need to work on all the details.