PDA

View Full Version : MRA Final Round this Weekend! Print 2for1 Flyer & come out. Only an hour from Denver!

UglyDogRacing
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 09:29 AM
http://www.psnnewsletter.com/images/clients/33/MRAFlyer_2009_2For1_575.jpg

64BonnieLass
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Jim, can you post the schedule too? Couple people have asked me about it and I can't edit out the double header stuff.

UglyDogRacing
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Jim, can you post the schedule too? Couple people have asked me about it and I can't edit out the double header stuff.

GixxerCarrie
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Come by Calendars from Jims Pit...Us girls will be there!

hcr25
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 10:04 AM

What will you be wearing?? :shocked:

racedk6
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 10:08 AM
What will you be wearing?? :shocked:

+1:shocked:

GixxerCarrie
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 08:28 PM
lol..Chothes....

Reyven
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 08:37 PM

Is mostly everyone going?

64BonnieLass
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Come on out guys. It's going to be a phenomenal weekend of LOR - ladies racing (some of those ladies will blow your mind). The LOR grid continues to grow. It's an important grid for all of us. Last race there were 10 or 11 of us. And it's ever-growing.

Come see fast boys going even faster (ROR on Sunday will pretty much fix the crack addiction of watching), and calender girls with nothing on but an umbrella. (kidding on the last one)

I am soooo excited for this weekend. It's the grand finale'. Come play with us and have a great weekend.

Jim posted the schedule and the 2 for 1. Come support us all. It really means a ton to see you guys in the pits and supporting us and keeping us happy and joyous. It keeps us picked up and really makes it just that much more fun for all of us who get nervous or those that just enjoy your company around us.

I can't wait. Bring it!!! :)

Valguard
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Ill be there on Sunday for sure.

64BonnieLass
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 10:42 PM
I'm a slow newb in the back in the races, but come find me. Most people know who Terri is. 391.

I would love to meet you and everyone who comes out. And everyone is more then welcome in my pit area.

I will be pitted closer to the entrance where you drive in. Find me and come say hai!!! I would love it. I'm sooo nervous so it would really rock.

OUTLAWD
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 11:05 PM
planning on camping out for the weekend...so if anyone needs a pit bitch, I'm the bald guy

Hack Job
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 10:04 AM
I think I'll try and get out there this weekend. Whats the entry fee for spectators?

Sean
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Good luck to all of the racers! Wish I could make it out. Be safe and ride fast!

Sully
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 10:21 AM
:yay:.. See you there! Oh btw, I think it's $10 to get in :think:

cromer611
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 03:17 AM
ill be goin slow : /

Wickid@$$Clown
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Great time today. My co-worker #100 did really well.. Heading out tomorrow also..

GixxerCarrie
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Everyone come out! Support our fellow racers and buy a Calendar!

Matty
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 08:21 AM
I'll be riding roller coasters. good luck to all that are racing.

green_zx7r
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 02:33 PM
I'm a slow newb in the back in the races, but come find me. Most people know who Terri is. 391.

I would love to meet you and everyone who comes out. And everyone is more then welcome in my pit area.

I will be pitted closer to the entrance where you drive in. Find me and come say hai!!! I would love it. I'm sooo nervous so it would really rock.

By chance, were you on a white/blue SV in the endurance race? My daughter and I were cheering you on every time you came by.

GixxerCarrie
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Good Time Today! Thanks to all who came!

Desmodromico
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 06:35 PM
I don't claim to know that many people on the boards but I did see quite a few I do know, even with the cold weather today there were lots of spectators, thanks to everyone who came out, and if anyone is thinking of racing next year and want an idea of what it takes let me know as I just went through that this year!

chad23
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 07:37 PM
we had a great time today. all we could have asked for was better weather but all in all a great event. Terry every time I saw you, you looked busy. hope you had fun, you looked like it

desmodromico, I am really concidering it for next yr. I like riding, but just not feeling the streets as much anymore. I even have my wifes support. To be honest I have very little idea as to where to start and what all I need to do. So we should get together and talk.
that goes for any other folks willing to help me get my start for next yr.

good job to all today

64BonnieLass
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 07:53 PM
By chance, were you on a white/blue SV in the endurance race? My daughter and I were cheering you on every time you came by.

Yes that was me. Thank you to both you and your daughter very much for the cheers. Endurance is always an exciting time and I've come to really enjoy it. It's wild in a very good way.

we had a great time today. all we could have asked for was better weather but all in all a great event. Terry every time I saw you, you looked busy. hope you had fun, you looked like it

good job to all today

Hey Chad, I thought I saw you once in the distance. Sorry I didn't hook up with you to say hi. But I did get to see almost everyone else (I think) It was an amazing weekend. I had the best time and really couldn't have asked for anything more.

Thank you to everyone who I did see that hugged me and wished me well. It really meant a great deal to me. More then you know. :)

Buddau
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 08:04 PM
We were watching you as well. You did great! I hope you race next year.

Ceez
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Good times today, some great races, nice to see everyone out there! :)

OUTLAWD
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 08:14 PM
good times everyone! It was definately cool hangin out and meeting some new people...

but the bug has definately bitten now...i guess I can kiss my already pathetic back acount goodbye...haha

I am seriously toying with the idea of turning the gixxer into a mra legal machine and getting out there next season...even though i'm :turtle:

chad23
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 08:26 PM
good times everyone! It was definately cool hangin out and meeting some new people...

but the bug has definately bitten now...i guess I can kiss my already pathetic back acount goodbye...haha

I am seriously toying with the idea of turning the gixxer into a mra legal machine and getting out there next season...even though i'm :turtle:
if it makes you feel better i will be slow with ya!!

1badb0y
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 08:31 PM
:turtle: on the track is still pretty freakin' fast...............

Ceez
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 08:32 PM

DOOO EEETTT! And then let me ride mandem with you on the track since I am missing being on a bike :slappers:

OUTLAWD
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 08:43 PM
if it makes you feel better i will be slow with ya!!

We have very different definitions of slow...I am getting there...I just have to wrap my head around this whole racing thing...and stop coasting around the track...

ceez...i'll put the pillion pegs back on for you :slappers:

asp_125
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Ahhhh the smell of race fuel! Great hanging out with y'all today. Didn't get a chance to talk to everyone. Damn I need to learn how to lean like that. Thanks to all who brought out food and Scer being the chef du jour.

green_zx7r
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 12:44 PM
Yes that was me. Thank you to both you and your daughter very much for the cheers. Endurance is always an exciting time and I've come to really enjoy it. It's wild in a very good way.

Cool! You were looking more and more comfortable as the race went on. Serious props to you for hanging in there until the end. I would have been so nervous!!! You are my motivation!

Here's my daughter trying to give the racers a thumbs up as they entered the course. She was a bit shy so no one probably noticed. LOL!

hcr25
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 12:58 PM
I saw her sitting on the wall, what a cutie!

64BonnieLass
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 02:19 PM
Cool! You were looking more and more comfortable as the race went on. Serious props to you for hanging in there until the end. I would have been so nervous!!! You are my motivation!

Here's my daughter trying to give the racers a thumbs up as they entered the course. She was a bit shy so no one probably noticed. LOL!

I do remember seeing her. Very cute.
My first endurance race, I was pretty much talking in my helmet, praying for a flag or some sign of relief. :lol: This was my second one, and it didn't bother me at all this time. I was having way too much fun. Gosh it's just a blast.

I'm just happy the fast guys don't kick me off the track. Most of them, wave at me, or throw a peace sign or thumbs up at me. It makes it just that much more fun to be passed like a bat outta hell. Luv it luv it luv it.

green_zx7r
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 02:42 PM
Thanks Mike! She was scared at first with the bikes buzzing by, but she started to enjoy and cheer the racers on. It was a lot of fun!

After watching Terri here, I can't wait to get healed up and race next season. She seemed to have so much fun out there! I was getting jealous!

And dang... Dale (who's also my mortgage broker) #44 can lean that R6!!! :shocked:

64BonnieLass
Tue Sep 1st, 2009, 01:00 PM
I just saw this.

Yusuke, I don't know if I have met you, or Buddau for that matter, but you guys just made me feel AWESOME.

I'm new and slow and tenuous and life-preserving. And I had a great time this weekend and EVERY time I'm there. But it's these comments that make me want racing even more. (because the addiction isn't enough already- LOL)

You guys just lit me up right now. The support I have had to race this year has been amazingly brilliantly phenomenal. Jim and Joe and Neil and Ray-Ray and Tony and Wyeth and Jen and Scott and Dirk, have just been nothing but supportive and educational and wonderful in every way to me.

The men and women in the MRA have pushed, coached, educated, and helped me get through the ups and downs. They applaud me when I am happy and they pick me up and smack me on the head when I'm down.

It's something I love to the fullest extent. And your comments only help to push me and make me want to be better. If it's something you want too, I would only be available to do anything to help you. It's an amazing experience.

We are only young once and this is something you will never regret. It teaches you about motorcycles yes, but moreover it teaches you about people. And love of the sport. And love for those around you. And fortitude, it really teaches you that. Just like any other sport I have competed in. At the end of the day, in pure exhaustion...it's simply the best feeling in your soul.

Thanks guys.