PDA

View Full Version : Who all goes to CSU?

LambeauXLIV
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Just curious since I transferred up here...and have no friends :(

OUTLAWD
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 11:00 PM
me

Mech Eng grad student...started last year

LambeauXLIV
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 11:01 PM
For what it's worth, I'm a computer science & math undergrad student. This is my junior year.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 11:20 PM
GO BUFFS!!! :twisted:

Horsman
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 11:24 PM
GO BUFFS!!! :twisted:
You are pure evil in "witch" no niceness comes from... Please Give the boy hope before you squash his dillusions...

Nick_Ninja
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 11:26 PM
You are pure evil in "witch" no niceness comes from... Please Give the boy hope before you squash his dillusions...

I sir, am way worse than which what you speak of :twisted:

Horsman
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 11:33 PM
I sir, am way worse than which what you speak of :twisted:
I sensed your sympathic words to this young boy who will now run off and fornacate with the first ram he sees... may all the big horns shake in his presence. His question should be - who all runs from CSU???

LambeauXLIV
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 11:35 PM
....I'm confused as to what is being said right now....

Nick_Ninja
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 11:46 PM
I sensed your sympathic words to this young boy who will now run off and fornacate with the first ram he sees... may all the big horns shake in his presence. His question should be - who all has the runs from CSU???

fixored :D

Horsman
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 11:48 PM
....I'm confused as to what is being said right now....

First get a bottle of Fireball - drink it.... Still Conscience??? drink a six pack of E-beer - then you'll understand and then you'll be screamming "Go Buffs"!!! then come back and talk to us - you will be elevated to our level of supreme intellect.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 11:52 PM
First get a bottle of Fireball - drink it.... Still Conscience??? drink a six pack of E-beer - then you'll understand and then you'll be screamming "Go Buffs"!!! then come back and talk to us - you will be elevated to our level of supreme intellect.

"...............sympathic words to this young boy who will now run off ............"

Well?

TurboGizzmo
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 11:58 PM
I go to CSU on a warm day to umm watch.....

Horsman
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 12:00 AM
I go to CSU on a warm day to umm watch.....
What is to see Greeley Cows Slaughtered??? at least I put it in the form of a question...

LambeauXLIV
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 12:01 AM
"...............sympathic words to this young boy who will now run off ............"

Well?

Still here...just choosing to ignore :drink:

lol

TurboGizzmo
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 12:07 AM
What is to see Greeley Cows Slaughtered??? at least I put it in the form of a question...

What is this "Greeley"? Is that the place they speak of when the wind is rank on a warm summer night????
:)

Horsman
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 12:11 AM
What is this "Greeley"? Is that the place they speak of when the wind is rank on a warm summer night????
:)
It is the smell of shit in the winter before a snow storm comes.... " My unCLE said that before he died.... :(
Now before it snows - I think of him and I can smell the shit....

Think
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Lambeau, I thought you were an LT in the army?

I go to CSU and I'm a senior... anyone up for a ride tomorrow after 3ish? I've got my new GoPro and reallllly want to test it out.

LambeauXLIV
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Lambeau, I thought you were an LT in the army?

No, I was in Army ROTC at CSU Pueblo for two years. I decided not to go Army, so I transferred back up here. If I do anything, I'll try and get into OTS for the Air Force after I graduate.

Think
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 07:12 AM
No, I was in Army ROTC at CSU Pueblo for two years. I decided not to go Army, so I transferred back up here. If I do anything, I'll try and get into OTS for the Air Force after I graduate.
Ahh, ok. Are you riding today?

~Barn~
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 07:14 AM
Ralphie.... it's what's for dinner.

GO RAMS!!!!

http://www.thbison.com/images/bow.jpg

chad23
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 07:38 AM
I dont go to csu but I do work in Ft Collins, does that count

Nick_Ninja
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Ralphie.... it's what's for dinner.

GO RAMS!!!!

Ain't gonna happen. GO BUFFS!!!

http://www.outdoorsman.com/pictures/365/0a12bccd1022f7ce.jpg

OUTLAWD
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 07:59 AM
haha...this thread got interesting...:drink:

I've got class til 5:30, otherwise I'd be down for some riding.

tomorrow morning? I'm headed to HPR for the races in the afternoon, but I'd be down for an early run

~Barn~
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Look at the dude in that picture you posted, Jeff..... Tell me he didn't kill that ram, so that he could rape him.

Fuckin' buff fans.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Look at the dude in that picture you posted, Jeff..... Tell me he didn't kill that ram, so that he could rape him.

Fuckin' buff fans.

He's a CSU graduate Brandon. That explains a lot.

LambeauXLIV
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Ahh, ok. Are you riding today?

No...I'm going down to the Springs for the weekend.

Maybe next week?

LambeauXLIV
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I dont go to csu but I do work in Ft Collins, does that count

Nope sorry...you're too old

:lol:

Nick_Ninja
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Hey ~Barn~. The massacre site. Tell your Ram Nation patriots this is the killing field. Time to rebuild before it starts.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Nick_Ninja/sceanofcrime.jpg

~Barn~
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Sorry Clickity, all I get is a red X. And plus, I don't need to tell RamNation anything, all the talking will be done on the field.

Think
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 08:58 AM
How about you Buffs fans tell your dipshit students to stop spitting on ROTC cadets.

No...I'm going down to the Springs for the weekend.

Maybe next week?
Next week is coo.

And Dave, I plan on getting shit faced tonight, so a morning ride doesn't look like it's happening for me. Have fun at the track.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 09:10 AM
How about you Buffs fans tell your dipshit students to stop spitting on ROTC cadets.

Next week is coo.

And Dave, I plan on getting shit faced tonight, so a morning ride doesn't look like it's happening for me. Have fun at the track.

Buck up buddy. Don't let some liberal CU student get in the way of an ROTC warrior.

Sean
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 09:14 AM
GO BUFFS!!! :twisted: :up: Looks like my brutha N_N could use a little back up. GO BUFFS!!!!!!

Nick_Ninja
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 09:20 AM
:up: Looks like my brutha N_N could use a little back up. GO BUFFS!!!!!!

:up:

McVaaahhh
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Go Rams!

chad23
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 09:39 AM
and my vote is
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/brunzy1/CU_FB1.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Spoken like a true transplant. Go back where you came from.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/sioncampus/09/08/college/smackdown_csu.jpg

Sean
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 09:49 AM
:pointlaugh:

DFab
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 09:58 AM
http://www.norcalbuffs.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/cu-csu-photo.JPG

chad23
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 10:07 AM
this is what we have where i am from
http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q436/hoovereast/LSU.png
wht do you have???

~Barn~
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Colorado University
Cheapshot artists since discovering their lack of heart and actual talent.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Knx4Cbwi1Es/SLqzDczHIxI/AAAAAAAAAbs/c7zMZG_bBTw/s400/colostop3.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 10:16 AM
http://e-shirt.com/Stores/Humor_and_Funny/5595_FL_Detail.JPG

Sean
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Can someone please ban Chad? :banghead:

chad23
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 10:21 AM
not nearly as bad as cu

OUTLAWD
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 10:22 AM

...yeah...it was wishful thinking...I am probably going to enjoy a few too many drinks tonight as well...Coops for a "meeting" at 4:30, Road for happy hour after that...who knows where I may end up

mistykz
Fri Aug 28th, 2009, 03:56 PM
So now that this thread is way off topic, I also go to CSU. Math undergrad, junior

OUTLAWD
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 02:22 AM
So now that this thread is way off topic, I also go to CSU. Math undergrad, junior

boo math...boo undergrad...

but srsly, we need to get a CSU ride together...including the chic on the 999 i passed today

Think
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 10:04 AM

but srsly, we need to get a CSU ride together...including the chic on the 999 i passed today
My roommate saw her today too. I saw her bike where I usually park mine.

mistykz
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 10:25 AM
There's another chick with a white 848 i've seen cruising around a few times, too.

LambeauXLIV
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 07:26 PM
but srsly, we need to get a CSU ride together
We should

Scer
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 05:55 PM
CUCK FU!!! CSU all the way. If I wanted to piss away my money and regreat everything I was doing, I would still go to a bar and get shit faced rather than go to CU.

RAM on RAMas

OUTLAWD
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 06:30 PM
I park my pedal bike in the pedal bike racks...I live too close to justify paying for a parking permit...but i do occasionally park on lake, near the ERHS building...

even if organizing a ride fails...happy hour sounds good to me :drink:

LambeauXLIV
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 06:32 PM
note: upon further consideration, it might not be the best thing to post where you park online...

Think
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 09:05 PM
note: upon further consideration, it might not be the best thing to post where you park online...
I think anyone with a decent amount of intelligence will be able to figure out without coming on here where most bikes park at CSU. But I'll edit my post just in case...

LambeauXLIV
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 09:35 PM
can never be too careful...

Think
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 02:12 PM

I actually saw her talking to some dude next to her bike today in the library parking lot. Back in January on one of those 60 degree days I road with sag and some of his buddies and she was riding bitch. Prrrrretty cute, but very squidly.

sag
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 02:24 PM
carries got a bf you leghumpers

Filo
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 02:29 PM
I don't go to CSU, but I play with myself in Ft. Collins. I went to CU (go Buffs) and Scer can kiss my furry buffalo hide.

I don't care if Carrie has a BF, bring her and that cutie on the white 848 and the other cutie I have seen on a monster over to my place so we can hang out.

sky_blue
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 02:34 PM
I ate lunch next to CSU today. That totally counts.

sag
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 02:43 PM
I don't go to CSU, but I play with myself in Ft. Collins. I went to CU (go Buffs) and Scer can kiss my furry buffalo hide.

I don't care if Carrie has a BF, bring her and that cutie on the white 848 and the other cutie I have seen on a monster over to my place so we can hang out.

white monster? thats ashley, shes got a white cbr600 as well

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 02:44 PM
I ate lunch next to CSU today. That totally counts.

I've seen Ramiekins blow lunch next to and near CSU on many game days.

Filo
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 02:52 PM
white monster? thats ashley, shes got a white cbr600 as well

OK, I'll PM you my address so she can come over. I am sure she is into 40 year old pudgy married white dudes, right? Besides, my SV is totally kick ass. That brings all the girls to the yard.

~Barn~
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 10:11 PM
23 - 17

OUTLAWD
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Rams FTMFW!

Nick_Ninja
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 10:25 PM
No Invesco tickets for ~Barn~ ------ for the next ten years :D

Ninja Nate
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 10:31 PM
http://www.psucentralmd.org/pages/events/lion.gif

This is where I'm from, but I'll gladly meet college girls from any school :hump:

~Barn~
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 10:33 PM
As soon as you start thinking that your little brother doesn't stand a chance.... Is right when he'll throw you around in your own room!

Nick_Ninja
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 10:40 PM
As soon as you start thinking that your little brother doesn't stand a chance.... Is right when he'll throw you around in your own room!

Yeah -----------

CU-Boulder holds the all time series advantage with a 57-20-2 record over CSU. In games played in Boulder, the Rams are 9-31-1. In Fort Collins the Rams are 7-23-1. In Denver the Rams hold the advantage 4-3.

Pandora-11
Mon Sep 7th, 2009, 12:38 AM
Rough night for the Buffs...I'm just getting home. They clearly didn't have much heart out there and didn't come out ready to play. I would hate to be in that locker room.
So many things went wrong.....I'll think about them for tomorrow.
Meanwhile, the streaker was kinda a throwback to the 70s when that used to happen all the time.....and about ten rows up from me, a guy punched another one in the nose.....blood everywhere.

~Barn~
Mon Sep 7th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the stats Jeff, but you're not telling me anything I didn't already know. It's no secret that CU has always been the better recruited school.
That the Buffs have always had the more prestigious history.
They've allways been in the country-club conference.
Always had the big $ donors and alumni, and nationwide recognition.
And CU has always had the funding to provide the biggest and best facilities. I don't discount their historical success.

If all things were equitable though, (or even close), over the course of history, then the stats you just gave me, might sting a little more. The truth though, is that A&M (and now State) has always played from a disadvantage. They still do to this day.

All that matters now, is that we took it to you yesterday. And despite what Pandora may think, both teams were ready to play, and neither were lacking heart, or intensity, or desire to win. But CSU controlled the game from whistle-to-whistle. From Quarterback poise, to play calling, to the all-important Offensive Line that impossed their will. Those are the things that begin to steal away the heart from the team on the receiving end. CU did respond recognizably in the 3rd, but it wasn't enough, and CSU didn't get discouraged, and they didn't let up. The fact it all went down in your own front yard, before family & friends, only makes the victory a little bit sweeter. So yeah... I gotta stat for ya...

Colorado State University: 1 - 0
Colorado University: 0 - 1

:D

Nick_Ninja
Mon Sep 7th, 2009, 09:41 AM
There is a lot of football left to play this season Brandon.

CU at Investco next year.

~Barn~
Mon Sep 7th, 2009, 09:53 AM
No doubt. As much as I hate to say it, I can't help but to hope for success, for your much beloved Buffs. Except for when the Pokes come into town, of course. Gotta represent for the whole MWC.

charlesard1
Mon Sep 7th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Good game last night

Filo
Mon Sep 7th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the stats Jeff, but you're not telling me anything I didn't already know.

Blah blah blah...

All I can say is CSU played great and CU didn't. It is embarrassing given how much money CU pays for that program that they were run over by a bunch of wannabe farmers. Oh well, at least my kids (who root for the Rams) had something to cheer about.

Think
Mon Sep 7th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Blah blah blah...

All I can say is CSU played great and CU didn't. It is embarrassing given how much money CU pays for that program that they were run over by a bunch of wannabe farmers. Oh well, at least my kids (who root for the Rams) had something to cheer about.
Yeah... because we're a bunch of wannabe farmers... :roll:

Pandora-11
Mon Sep 7th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Just a couple of sights of the game. I'm not sure why they won't all post.:(

jsears1864
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 09:21 AM
CSU is where the kids go that couldnt get into CU...

LambeauXLIV
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 10:09 AM

Not true, I could've gotten into pretty much any college I wanted to, and CU was at the VERY bottom of my list.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Where are the CSU Nobel prize winners?

LambeauXLIV
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 10:15 AM
They don't want to be in the same group as Al Gore

Nick_Ninja
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Now that's a responce that could only come from a CSU student. Well ------ maybe one from any of the Texass schools to :D

~Barn~
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 10:48 AM

Ha! CU paid me to go to school there (see tuition overage checks from The Office of the Registrar, made payable to yours truly), and I still hate them! :lol:

Incidentally, the word "couldn't" has an apostrophe in it; it's a contraction of the words could & not. Tiss best not to clown on the who's and where's, unless you're batting 1.000. :p

Filo
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Ha! CU paid me to go to school there (see tuition overage checks from The Office of the Registrar, made payable to yours truly), and I still hate them! :lol:

Incidentally, the word "couldn't" has an apostrophe in it; it's a contraction of the words could & not. Tiss best not to clown on the who's and where's, unless you're batting 1.000.

Shouldn't you be practicing animal husbandry somewhere? You did go to the Ag. school, right?:p

OUTLAWD
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Where are the CSU Nobel prize winners?

...give me time...

Sean
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 10:58 AM
...give me time...
Don't worry N_N, if Outlawd is CSU's best hope for a Nobel; CU will be just fine. :up: ....:lol:

~Barn~
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Shouldn't you be practicing animal husbandry somewhere? You did go to the Ag. school, right?:p

Shouldn't you be thinking of something to make your children cheer for, besides my school? :p

sag
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 11:16 AM

last i knew cu was only one index point higher then csu.

Zach929rr
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Everybody in this thread is retarded for having such a hardon for two schools that suck.

/thread

~Barn~
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Everybody in this thread is retarded for having such a hardon for two schools that suck.

Coming from the guy who has "Bullying Chatfield Kids" as his profile location, I'm reading this as satire.

Sean
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Everybody in this thread is retarded for having such a hardon for two schools that suck.If this came from someone I respected, I might be offended. Fortunately, I'm not. :D

Zach929rr
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Naturally, I didn't go to Chatfield. I didn't have a $40,000 BMW at age 16, so I woudn't have fit in.

Sean, that cuts me deeeeep.

Filo
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Naturally, I didn't go to Chatfield. I didn't have a $40,000 BMW at age 16, so I woudn't have fit in.

Yeah, he had the $60K BMW at 16. None of that cheap ass shit for our Zach :lol: .

Sorry Zach, nothing personal, that just hit me as I read your post. *I* thought it was funny.

Zach929rr
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 12:04 PM
I had a beat up '98 Ranger actually. I miss that truck :( Stock, it got me 1/2 up Geneva Basin in the dead of winter. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved a Bimmer, but I wasn't that big of a prick back then :)

Nick_Ninja
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 12:09 PM
I had a beat up '98 Ranger actually. I miss that truck :( Stock, it got me 1/2 up Geneva Basin in the dead of winter. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved a Bimmer, but I wasn't that big of a prick back then :)

As opposed to nao? :D

Zach929rr
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Of course as opposed to now you old Geez. :)

OUTLAWD
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 12:50 PM

/thread

no hardon here...I'm only here because its free...and you of course

Zach929rr
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 12:52 PM
We can press titties together @ HPR, don't worry.

OUTLAWD
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 01:14 PM
yay...I'm glad I've put on some weight...to make such an opportunity possible

and sean...maybe in granola-ville music is a real PhD topic, but out here in 'farmerland' we are dealing with things that actually matter in the world :alien:

Nick_Ninja
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 01:16 PM
yay...I'm glad I've put on some weight...to make such an opportunity possible

and sean...maybe in granola-ville music is a real PhD topic, but out here in 'farmerland' we are dealing with things that actually matter in the world :alien:

Gawd ---- and I paid Ralph money to keep this site up and running :roll:

~Barn~
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 01:22 PM

mistykz
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 01:29 PM
In the end, it really doesn't matter which school we go to, it looks the same on a piece of paper. But I'd rather enjoy my time in college

dirkterrell
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 01:32 PM
I'm surprised no one has brought up the US News list of the top public schools:

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/national-top-public

My alma mater, Clemson, comes in at #22. Not too bad for a little South Carolina school. And higher than CU or CSU. :D

Dirk

Sean
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Yeah, in all honesty I could care less about CU football (Sorry Jeff). I just like bickering with you yahoo's. :D CU was just dumb enough to let me in to the school. hahaha...suckers! Besides, I already have a shiny slab 'o' paper with my name on it, from school 12 of the "big boy" list. And yet I'm still not that smart, go figure. :banghead:

Nick_Ninja
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Yeah, in all honesty I could care less about CU football (Sorry Jeff). I just like bickering with you yahoo's. :D CU was just dumb enough to let me in to the school. hahaha...suckers! Besides, I already have a shiny slab 'o' paper with my name on it, from school 12 of the "big boy" list. And yet I'm still not that smart, go figure. :banghead:

Football just pays the bills. (not after an ass whoopin tho)

Sean
Tue Sep 8th, 2009, 02:25 PM
tru dat!
I should have been a football coach :banghead: