PDA

View Full Version : I'm Moving!!! Need help...please

mtnairlover
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Saturday, September 5. Gonna start around 10:00 a.m. I won't be hauling all my stuff to my new place in Westminster, but I'm getting a U-haul and will provide pizza and beer at the final destination.

Let me know if you can help.

God, I'm gonna miss Loveland.:(

Matty
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Cathy i'll be working all Labor Day weekend long. Otherwise, i'd totally help ya out.

Oh, and nice riding with you and Jeff today.

mtnairlover
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks sweetie. Had a wonderful day, as usual. I'm thinking I'll get moved just in time to head up to Trail Ridge for the moonlight ride that night. =)

Matty
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 08:42 AM
ya you suck.

salsashark
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 03:04 PM
I'll help... pm me directions...

mtnairlover
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 07:40 PM
ya you suck.

No need to get all personal now.:p:D

I'll help... pm me directions...

Done....and thanks bunches.

= Buckeye Jess =
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Cathy, I may be able to help ya..I'll have to let you know closer to then. Plus then I can ask you to help me with my move in Oct! ;) LOL

mtnairlover
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Cathy, I may be able to help ya..I'll have to let you know closer to then. Plus then I can ask you to help me with my move in Oct! ;) LOL

You got it! :up:

sky_blue
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Jim and I are in. Let me know if you need me to get another trailer or anything. We also have a dolly and some boxes and tape...

asp_125
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 10:35 PM
I'll help move the Zed.. and I promise I won't square off the tires on the way. It'll take a bit longer via Hwy 7. ;)

I have an open trailer if you need it Cathy. Lemme know.

mtnairlover
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 07:31 AM
Lol...just had to figure out a way to ride her, didn't ya Jeff ;-) Ok, I actually need someone to help with that. That'll be a big help.

I want to coordinate vehicles I think more so than the furniture. I've got my car, my daughter's car (although she will drive that) and a u-haul. I really don't have a whole lot of furniture that I want to move. It's gonna be my bedroom, a couple of extra dressers, a TV and some components, computer and boxes.

I think the bigger task will be coordinating how to get rid of all the unwanted stuff.

Anyhoo...you guys rock. Today is closing day...the excitement is beginning to mount...aaaaaaa....;-)

Sean
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 07:38 AM
I have a swim thing in the morning, but maybe I can give you a hand unloading in Westy? I'll call on Saturday.

Think
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 09:32 AM
Might be able to lend a hand. I'm trying to get down to IMI Saturday since I haven't been all summer.

mtnairlover
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 03:30 PM
... Today is closing day...the excitement is beginning to mount...aaaaaaa....;-)

Holy Crap!!! T-minus 30 minutes...:crazy: weeeeeeeeee...:D

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 03:33 PM
Holy Crap!!! T-minus 30 minutes...:crazy: weeeeeeeeee...:D

Congratulations :up::applause:

mtnairlover
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 09:07 PM
My first drink in MY new place...

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/Photo0199.jpg

Looking forward to sharing my home and enjoying the company of good friends.:)

KawikaO.
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 09:14 PM
congrats! and if you need anymore help, just shoot me a pm.

mtnairlover
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 09:24 PM
Will do. Thanks :-)

mtnairlover
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:55 AM
Ok, let's see...people who will be helping out on Saturday are...

Jen/Jim
James
Jeff
Jeff
My Dad...had to throw in something other than a 'J' name

I think that will do it. PM'ing kawika in a few...just to be on the safe side.

U-haul has been ordered. The townhouse is almost ready for move-in. I'll be seeing you all on Saturday.

mtnairlover
Mon Sep 7th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Stuff moved to new place...check.

Old place cleaned...check.

People who put a smile on your face just by showing up? :)

To my helpers...

sky_blue and her husband, Jim
Nick_Ninja
salsashark
asp_125
kawika

I don't think this is enough, but thank you everyone for all your help on Saturday.

And Kawika...you are definitely a gem. Thanks for hanging out and helping with the other stuff.

Getting things arranged and settled for the house-warming bbq....gimme a coupla weeks.;)

Aphrodite
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 03:58 AM
I really wish I could have helped, been wanting to be more than a troll here, I need to spend 5 hours researching every single thread on this daily :)

mtnairlover
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 06:18 AM
I still have some painting to do in my stairwell. I'm not that tall;-) You'd think 5'9" would be enough, but this stairwell is at least 20' in height and I need some sort of long extension to get into the nooks and crannies of the wall where it meets the ceiling. Might be finishing that off next weekend. This weekend I'm busy doing other things. I'll send ya a PM.

Kawika was saying there is a way to get the painting done in that stairwell. Might have to give him a call, too.

Aphrodite
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 04:43 PM
I still have some painting to do in my stairwell. I'm not that tall;-) You'd think 5'9" would be enough, but this stairwell is at least 20' in height and I need some sort of long extension to get into the nooks and crannies of the wall where it meets the ceiling. Might be finishing that off next weekend. This weekend I'm busy doing other things. I'll send ya a PM.

Kawika was saying there is a way to get the painting done in that stairwell. Might have to give him a call, too.

I'm around if needed :)