PDA

View Full Version : NCM weekend ride pics

SaShWhO
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 09:45 AM
here a few pics from this past weekends super secret sexy ride.
Sexy cauz we had 5 of the calender girls join us on this one.
Well~~~one of them never left the gates because she felt compelled to help her boyfriend who's pos crapped out at the meet up.
The ones that decided to deviate from the agreed upon route toward the end of the ride and split are no longer with us.
May god have mercy on their souls.

GixxerCarrie
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 10:21 AM
Nice Sash...and It was an awesome ride...til we got split up in the end...:cry:

The Philly Shizzle was awesome in Estes!

Krafty-1
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 12:24 PM
Good times excpet for the shady weather. It's starting to cool in the higher elevations. WHO'S UP FOR BOARDING!

DevilsTonic
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 01:00 PM
Who the F deviated? I didn't! :) I took 7 as planned, not ma fault you couldn't keep up!:lol:

WHO'S UP FOR BOARDING!OHHHHH PICK ME!!! I'm goin this weekend to get new gear and a pass!

GixxerCarrie
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 01:03 PM
Who the F deviated? I didn't! :) I took 7 as planned, not ma fault you couldn't keep up!:lol:

That would be ME and a couple others Mario that got stuck behind cars, and didn't want to pass on double yellers...then Tyler pulled over at the turn (that we wern't supposed to take) and I looked for you all in Nederlands and no friends there...lol. I told you I was still chillaxin since the accident ...rights are scarey..lolz.:cry:

SaShWhO
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 01:11 PM
OHHHHH PICK ME!!! I'm goin this weekend to get new gear and a pass!

I kept up just fine speedy one.
Watched you and yours all the way down to the gas station in Lyons only to watch you roll on.

DevilsTonic
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 01:47 PM
That would be ME and a couple others Mario that got stuck behind cars, and didn't want to pass on double yellers...then Tyler pulled over at the turn (that we wern't supposed to take) and I looked for you all in Nederlands and no friends there...lol. I told you I was still chillaxin since the accident ...rights are scarey..lolz.:cry:You were doin just fine, better than I did after I laid my bike down two years ago! I give you props for getting back in the saddle so quickly. You fookin RAWK!

I guess Ricky and I just lost everyone because we didn't stop to fill up in lyons.

I kept up just fine speedy one.
Watched you and yours all the way down to the gas station in Lyons only to watch you roll on.Yea I do remember seeing you behind us at one point...but since I'm a tard and don't have mirrors on my bike, i can't really keep tabs on what's goin on behind me. :)

SaShWhO
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 01:52 PM
a few more