PDA

View Full Version : FOCO Riders WTF!?!?!

BeoBe
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 05:31 PM
Ok seriously, did someone open the flood gates of all the dipshit riders in this town or what the hell is going on? Everyday that i go riding around i see several upon several guys on their bikes riding like complete idiot squids. Riding people asses like 2 ft off their bumpers, flying up on cars asses cause they are going to hit the turning lane (what you gonna do if the car decides thats their turn but your dumbass is flying too fast to stop in time or for them to see you), weaving packed traffic (dont get me wrong i have done this too, but i have seen some really sketchy stuff goin on.

I guess my reason for this is i often wondered why we have so much hate for sportbike riders, givin i dont ever ride stupid like this is why i wondered.. But after driving around foco for awhile and seeing all of this happen im starting to get the picture because i am starting to get some hate as well.. this is stupid as hell..

I mean givin the throttle a good open up every now and then is fun and all, but flying 95 down college in heavy traffic is just begging for your ass to get hurt or even killed. I know these people cannot be this stupid.

I hope none of you on this forum are any of the people that i am talking about cause i try not to associate myself with riders like this. If you wanna fly around like this and lean your bikes around street curves and intersections then get your ass out to a track and do it, quit being a retard.

Gives a whole new meaning to "Its not IF a rider goes down, Its WHEN they will go down"

Sorry i had to vent cause its just plain stupid up here,,

A GIANT!!!! :alien: to the people above

Think
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 06:01 PM
College is back in full swing, expect more of it. I'm definitely not a model rider but I try not to do anything too ridiculous.

OUTLAWD
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 06:44 PM
i admit...it was me...

I just put a new sprocket on...who's up for some stuntin?

Discount tire at college and stuart...be there

...but srsly...:alien: the RAHtards

sag
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 06:55 PM
it was me. chicks dig it

chad23
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 08:25 PM
no it wasnt any of you, think you are too goodie too shoos
dave you are just a squid
sag dont even lie, you dont ride at all...
It was totally me I just love to go fast, I cant help it, i do like 150+ down shields in traffic, it make the peepee grow :)

sky_blue
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 08:34 PM
I have been commuting on the CBR in sandals.

chad23
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 08:48 PM
i do it wearing crocs with the back strap folded to the front......i am soooo gangsta

LambeauXLIV
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 09:50 PM
The fastest I ever go on my trip to school is ~80...

chad23
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 09:52 PM
The fastest I ever go on my trip to school is ~80...
your bike can go that slow, mine goes 0 to 100 instantly like tea

LambeauXLIV
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 09:58 PM
your bike can go that slow, mine goes 0 to 100 instantly like tea

Yeah...those Honda's sure are amazing with their extensive research and development background in ...... lawnmowers :lol:

OUTLAWD
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 10:21 PM
i actually have been riding a whole 2 miles down college to my lab it a t-shirt...:squid:

crazyhammer10
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 11:12 PM
was the guy wearing assless chaps if so it was me:slappers:

denver_whitest185
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 02:16 AM
i saw a guy on a honda f2 the other day wearing birkenstocks. at least he was wearing a helmet, but the half-finger gloves almost made me loose it....

chad23
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:58 AM
yep that was me too, i was going to a tree huggin lunchin. it was great we had tofu

MetaLord 9
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:55 AM
What you've gotta wear pants and shoes now too? Damn! What if LIKE feel'n the breeze flow'n over my loins? GEEZ!

Oh, and the closer you are to the edge, the more alive you are man! 90mph on a crowded road? Pussies. Try 145! Now that'll blow the hair off your head straight down to your ass!

chad23
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 12:12 PM
What you've gotta wear pants and shoes now too? Damn! What if LIKE feel'n the breeze flow'n over my loins? GEEZ!

Oh, and the closer you are to the edge, the more alive you are man! 90mph on a crowded road? Pussies. Try 145! Now that'll blow the hair off your head straight down to your ass!
we should ride together! can i sit on the back, i will put my lid between us so you know, nothing touches

justintyme73
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 02:25 PM
It wasnt me,....But you are right, with college back in full swing there have been a lot of riders out without gear, riding dumb, etc.