PDA

View Full Version : Gymkhana 2.1 Block vs. Dyrdek (oh ya!)

Matty
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ48NQjouoE

Captain Obvious
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:50 PM
Nice find.

Motodrew
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:52 PM
Dyrdek is lucky to be alive.

200sr20
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 09:56 PM
Priceless

Zach929rr
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:19 PM
Epic.

Tipys
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:21 PM
it is still sick

willb003
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:58 PM
Awesome, I could watch those forever!

sloridr
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 11:06 PM
Now thats worth watching a few times

MetaLord 9
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Nothing like tagging a multi-thousand dollar cart with a many multi-thousand dollar drift car! :lol:

Tylar
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 08:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ48NQjouoE

That's your black STi i saw the other day I assume . . . post up some video of you doing that!

MetaLord 9
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 08:22 AM
^^Don't encourage him!

Matty
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 08:22 AM
That's your black STi i saw the other day I assume . . . post up some video of you doing that!
same reason i don't do burnouts, drifting wears tires down quick and a way too expensive to replace.

Then again come with me or Canuck up Loveland Pass during the winter and we'll show you a good time, lol.

Tylar
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 08:23 AM
^^Don't encourage him!

Bah . . . I wanna see it.

Tylar
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 08:32 AM
same reason i don't do burnouts, drifting wears tires down quick and a way too expensive to replace.

Then again come with me or Canuck up Loveland Pass during the winter and we'll show you a good time, lol.

Mmmm, i'd love to have an STi, but i can't get the wife over the fact they're hatchbacks. She has the same hangup about hatchbacks as she does with minivans. I can drift my 3/4 ton diesel on Loveland pass as well . . . not as pretty, but it's just as fun.

McVaaahhh
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Great vid! :up:

Matty
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Mmmm, i'd love to have an STi, but i can't get the wife over the fact they're hatchbacks. She has the same hangup about hatchbacks as she does with minivans. I can drift my 3/4 ton diesel on Loveland pass as well . . . not as pretty, but it's just as fun.
Ya the hatchback took me a lil time to get over, but my last car was the WRX wagon, so i'm kinda used to them. Plus you can throw more shit in it.

ya i don't about drifting a 3/4 ton truck. lol. other than in the snow, i've only gotten the car sideways twice. getting on the 285 on ramp heading south from turkey creek. nice 15mph uphill right hand turn. So much fun i got off at the next off ramp and did it again, lol.

Mother Goose
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 08:54 AM
'04-'07 STIs aren't hatchbacks. ;)

Tylar
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 09:00 AM
'04-'07 STIs aren't hatchbacks. ;)

Yeah, I want a new one. Virgin car . . . these things are like my truck . . . frequently modded, usually drove hard. Makes buying a used one a pretty nervous event. Just my opinion.

Mother Goose
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Yeah, I want a new one. Virgin car . . . these things are like my truck . . . frequently modded, usually drove hard. Makes buying a used one a pretty nervous event. Just my opinion.
Get one like mine (2001 RS coupe) and do an engine swap. :rock:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9224/dsc01827cv9.jpg

Tylar
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Ya the hatchback took me a lil time to get over, but my last car was the WRX wagon, so i'm kinda used to them. Plus you can throw more shit in it.

ya i don't about drifting a 3/4 ton truck. lol. other than in the snow, i've only gotten the car sideways twice. getting on the 285 on ramp heading south from turkey creek. nice 15mph uphill right hand turn. So much fun i got off at the next off ramp and did it again, lol.

Nice . . . yeah, I'd take one of those. Only problem is that you can't put two bikes, two toddlers, wife, and a buncha other crap in it all at once whiel pulling something. So i guess that settles it. Deep down i'm more of a truck person anyways.

And the drifting commonly isn't intentional . . . when i had the highway tires on it, Loveland pass was always an adventure and soemtimes just getting out of the ABasin bluebird lot. 7600 lb truck doesn't exactly like to behave when you have OEM highways on it. BFG ATs are my friend. :hump: