PDA

View Full Version : LeGarrette Blount, another future star that will fit right in with the NFL.....

UglyDogRacing
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 09:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxAIcRHs1tk

Zach929rr
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 09:21 AM
That screencap is money. They are both dumbasses. That's what Hout gets for taunting someone and turning away.

UglyDogRacing
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 09:43 AM
That screencap is money. They are both dumbasses. That's what Hout gets for taunting someone and turning away.

Agreed, Hout deserved to get rocked. Blount made a complete ass of himself afterwards, though, fighting with his own teammates, fighting with the event security, fighting with the spectators, and fighting with the police. :slappers:

Zach929rr
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Yeah... wonder if that is going to blow his (Blount) whole career. I still can't get over Hout's face in the pic... -> "DurHur Blount is such a pussy..." :lol:

Mother Goose
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 09:51 AM
NFL? He'll fit into the NBA! :lol:

http://www.mouthpiecesports.com/blogmedia/2009/05/melonaterob.jpg

Captain Obvious
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 10:14 AM
He has already been suspended twice since he arrived at Oregon. I imagine the NCAA will force Oregon to make a punishment more severe than what they would on their own. I could see a dismissal from the team.

More likely, suspension for 4 games, or until they team needs a stud running back. Like against USC.

Captain Obvious
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 10:16 AM
And with any luck, this jacka$$ will go the same path Maurice Clarett went. Do not pass go, do not stop at the NFL, go straight to jail.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Kick him out of any NCAA sanctioned sport. :down:

dirkterrell
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Kick him out of any NCAA sanctioned sport. :down:

Agreed.

Dirk

t_jolt
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 10:39 AM
vid has been removed due to copyright... :(

UglyDogRacing
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 10:45 AM
vid has been removed due to copyright... :(

link updated. if it gets removed again then just do a youtube search for LeGarrette Blount.