PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Local riders

CougarKat
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 07:09 PM
:multi:My curiosity has gotten the best of me today... I live in Arvada... Travel 287 North through Broomfield, Lafayette, Louisville... Til I reach Erie... For work everyday... I'm always passing riders! wondering if anyone on here might be passing me here and there? I go out for random rides around my town... after work... Anyone else do the same? Anyone able to meet up sometimes after their work and want to just ride a bit? Boulder isn't far... and its beautiful... Or ride up just past Erie..... Plenty of choices... I can't wait for Friday.. I'm off and might be up for a ride if anyone else here wants to... I'm still a newbie, taught myself to ride, then took a course... I'm deaf, so it'll be an intresting experience. I'm filled with questions but I'll stick with these! lol...

eg bter
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 07:42 PM
There are a bunch of us in the area. I work in Broomfield. We do after work rides occasionally.

gtn
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 08:25 PM
I live in Arvada and ride up and down Wads to work in Interlocken. Depending on where in Arvada you start out we've probably passed. I start out around 72nd.

CougarKat
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 08:30 PM
I'm around 84th... lol Boredom sets in very easy for me... I've only seen 2 other honda riders, a red cbr 1000 and a yellow cbr 600 f4...

CougarKat
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Mentioning the Red honda rider... He was heading north on wads passing stanley lake... Had the jacket and gloves... NO HELMET! Had a white hat secured under the strap on the back seat... Hmmm All I could do was shake my head... So anyhoo... Anyone got any suggestive routes for friday? I've gone from peak to peak, Don't know my way around too well... I've gone from pikes all the way to central city then down to red rocks, and on through the springs til I hit Ralston. So... Kinda lookin for some people to cruise with this friday/saturday... Suggestions are the least... still helps!

PunyJuney
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 08:41 PM
We live in Morrison (mine CBR600 white, his FZ6 blue) pretty close to the MoCo meetup location (C470 at Morrison exit). We're out a lot, weekdays or weekends above our place, golden, p to p etc. Afternoon rides are tough as it's usually just about to start the usual thunderstorm, but we'd be up for it in nice weather...I'm a wimp that way. This week we're away on business, but hit us up next week and we'll go. My next door neighbor was deaf growing up but I don't remember many signs. Who knows, maybe it will come back to me!

gtn
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 08:44 PM
I usually hit the road around 7:00 in the mornings. I'm on the bike in my sig wearing a red, white, blue, and black Shoei and a red, black, and white textile jacket.

CougarKat
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 08:50 PM
I wear a black/light blue jacket... Pink/black/white dragon helmet... Might've passed a few times, I always pass a "hi" to any riders on the road... I'm always out on the roads, never know exactly when... work hours always vary!...

sloridr
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 09:32 PM
I ride everyday i'm home. Most days are about 125 miles or so. My job allows for lots of off time. I'm lucky in that area. However i'm in lakewood not to far from MOCO. So if your over this way and wanna ride PM me.

Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 09:33 PM
I'm just off of 100th, probably passed you once or twice.

Ol'Skool
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Im a northie also, work off 287 & Hwy 128. Very familiar with wads from 92nd to longmont from running chores etc. Silver fzr600 (always wave hi) I ride with a small group of cool, mature (FOG) individuals.
Planning a short jaunt up to bailey later this week for lunch. Pm if interested.

DK74
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 11:52 PM
I live near wads and 100th as well. I ride down south on wads to work. I usually have classes on mon-wed nights but other than that, my work schedule is pretty flexible so post up or pm if you wanna ride.

PoisonRVT
Mon Sep 7th, 2009, 01:23 AM
I'm just off of 100th, probably passed you once or twice.

Me too 100th and wads behind King Soopers.