PDA

View Full Version : Nekkid Hot Springs!!!

Cat118!
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 06:20 PM
So I went up to Steamboat for the weekend and took a trip to the local Hotsprings........

We get there and they let us know after dark clothing is optional... seeing we got there at 9pm.... it was dark.

I thought to myself greeeeaaat prolly a bunch of old people walkin around nekkid. If not then most likely no one had the courage to be nekkid.

WRONG!!

Hot GUYS and hot GALS.... All BUCKET NEKKID!!! :shocked:

Was a pretty awesome time :siesta:

XJ600s
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 06:24 PM
haha, I've spent a lot of time out there over the past 4 years. I used to get up there at least twice a year and would stay in one of the cabins with my ex-gf (but gf at the time).

It's especially awesome during a full moon (which it was this past weekend), plenty of extra light! ha

Cat118!
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Yeah went Saturday and Sunday and Sunday was pretty bright with the clear skies......
Would have been better with a S.O...... but was good with friends

TheStig
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Which one did you go to? I've heard strawberry springs is pretty good.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 06:53 PM
It had to be Strawberry Park. If you go at night watch your stuff. The foxes like to collect stuff :D

Cat118!
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 06:58 PM
twas Strawberry Park........no foxes took me clothes......:angel:

:twisted:

Nick_Ninja
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 07:01 PM
twas Strawberry Park........no foxes took me clothes......:angel:

:twisted:

I had a fox take my clothes.

.................................. and then take advantage of me :twisted:

DavidofColorado
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 07:07 PM
This thread is worthless without pictures!!

Nick_Ninja
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 07:08 PM

A form of media that really resonates with illiterates like you I'm sure.

~Barn~
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Jesus Clickity....

Ruthless.

Oh... and here's a picture for ya.

Cat118!
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 07:19 PM
wow looks different during the day..... but yep thats it!!

felt soooooo goood!

Cat118!
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 07:20 PM

I think if someone started taking pics might get punched in the face.....or slapped

zetaetatheta
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Here's a pic from the night I was there.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/manitoumike/NightShotTB.jpg

DavidofColorado
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 07:52 PM
I think if someone started taking pics might get punched in the face.....or slapped
So true. But worth it. I think that Idaho Springs is closer and they have a nekked bath too. But, its not my cup-of-tea since its segragated into the women and men's sides.

N_N it would be perfect for you since I don't think you would mind all the guys offering to cross swords "just for fun". But your so learned you could teach them a thing or 2 about homoerodism.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 08:00 PM
So true. But worth it. I think that Idaho Springs is closer and they have a nekked bath too. But, its not my cup-of-tea since its segragated into the women and men's sides.

N_N it would be perfect for you since I don't think you would mind all the guys offering to cross swords "just for fun". But your so learned you could teach them a thing or 2 about homoerodism.

Oh God. DoC got one on the 'ol Ninja. Touché (as in crossed sowards).

arcatacat
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 12:15 AM
I'm ready to go.

chanke4252
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Doesn't isolating the men from the women kind of defeat the purpose, or at least take a huge amount of the enjoyment out of it for most ppl? I mean do a lot of guys really go "man, I want to go hang out with a bunch of naked dudes"? Am I just missing something here? Typically I insist that my guy friends wear pants when I hang out w/ them.

On the other hand, what's the policy on double dutch rudders in these places?

wankel7
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 01:02 AM
I went up to Steamboat last season and hit the hot springs...it was great! I dragged my ass through that cold river to the other hot pool by the massage area. That river was beyond cold after coming out of a hot pool . Yikes!

DavidofColorado
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 04:52 AM
On the other hand, what's the policy on double dutch rudders in these places?
I don't know what that means? Maybe someone can translate it. Unless that is code meant for someone else.

64BonnieLass
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Doesn't isolating the men from the women kind of defeat the purpose, or at least take a huge amount of the enjoyment out of it for most ppl?

Depends on what a persons "purpose" is. In Idaho Springs, you go to relax and reap the healthful benefits of it. Not to stare at danglies and the like. It's a lot less distracting and more relaxing for some people. Would you want people staring at your wife the whole time? On the other hand, I see your point. :)

Cat, that place is very pretty, I've never been up there. Another to-do on my list. Awesome girl.

Pandora-11
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 09:33 AM
I don't know what that means? Maybe someone can translate it. Unless that is code meant for someone else.

Google it....most of it was ACCESS DENIED here at work.

DevilsTonic
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM
I think we'll be partaking at some point this winter, since we'll be up there boarding a couple times this year! :)

Xtremjeepn
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Strawberry Park is awesome during the ski season.

The rules have tightened a bit over the years but still fun.

Devaclis
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 01:05 PM
There is not enough nekkid in this thread to validate the title. I recommend that the mods delete the thread unless I see some T&A. STAT

ghostrider_9
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 01:51 PM
I went up to Steamboat recently for a rugby tourney. While there, someone talked me into going up to Strawberry Springs (don't worry Monica, I won't tell them who it was). Needless to say, it was a spectacular night of nekidness and hot water. We are definitely going to be going again.

Sully
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 02:29 PM
:bigeyes: I do not want to see you people nekkid.....ahem... MARK!!! ... nooo.. my eyes.. my eyes....:eek:.:leghump: :cool: lol

chanke4252
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Depends on what a persons "purpose" is. In Idaho Springs, you go to relax and reap the healthful benefits of it. Not to stare at danglies and the like. It's a lot less distracting and more relaxing for some people. Would you want people staring at your wife the whole time? On the other hand, I see your point. :)

Cat, that place is very pretty, I've never been up there. Another to-do on my list. Awesome girl.

The healthful benefits? Is there something about swimming trunks that detracts from those benefits?

I'm not saying I'm against it, I like to take my pants off in public as much as the next guy. I think it sounds like fun, but I wonder if it's a novelty sort of thing.

Cat118!
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 05:08 PM

lets go!

Cat118!
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 05:12 PM
:bigeyes: I do not want to see you people nekkid.....ahem... MARK!!! ... nooo.. my eyes.. my eyes....:eek:.:leghump: :cool: lol

you wanna see meeeeeee nekkid Sully!!! :devious:

I got bucket nekkid...... I forgot I was... until I went to switch to another pool..:shocked:

TFOGGuys
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 05:33 PM
There is not enough nekkid in this thread to validate the title. I recommend that the mods delete the thread unless I see some T&A. STAT
http://www.ietf75.se/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/t-bana-skylt-300x269.gif
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1346/629707034_1daec6f2c1.jpg?v=0

Happy now?

Sparker
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 08:07 PM
When i lived up there you could take 3.2 beer into the pools. that created a LOT of fun. although one lady got wasted and drowned. thats what stoped the booze. during the jan-march months dont attempt it without 4x4. sometimes it can get rough. i sure do miss living up there.

Cat118!
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 08:23 PM
When i lived up there you could take 3.2 beer into the pools. that created a LOT of fun. although one lady got wasted and drowned. thats what stoped the booze. during the jan-march months dont attempt it without 4x4. sometimes it can get rough. i sure do miss living up there.

Strawberry Park says no Alcohol .... but 3 out of 5 peeps had it in water bottles.... and the springs is not supervised at all