PDA

View Full Version : Fall Classic, Camp 'n Ride 9/18-9/20

Bueller
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Okay one last Rampart supra weekend! Me, Nawtee and the pups are headed up for one last 3 day hooraa! Friday is me B-day so we are headed up Thurs afternoon to try and get the 5 mi.campspot again.
I will have both bikes so I can go SM/Dual sport and dirty dirt. As usual depending on rider skilz we can adjust trail choices.

Come camp out or just day trip, we will have a small grill available for lunch or dinner.

I am going to call Sundays ride as an easier supermoto/dualsport oriented deal, so don't be afraid to come give it a shot.

Map (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=107070947604370574370.00046e0fbec5705ad97eb&ll=39.441496,-105.054703&spn=0.266729,0.615921&z=11)

Nick_Ninja
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 07:49 PM
I might be in with the Tengai

http://motoprofi.com/bikephoto/1521/kawasaki_tengai_1991_1.jpg

FZRguy
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 07:54 PM
You know I'm planning on it (might bring one or two others).

Devaclis
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 08:09 PM
THAT is one of the coolest bikes ever made. Can I ride it? Can I ride it? Can I ride it? Can I ride it? Can I ride it? Can I ride it? Can I ride it? Can I ride it?

I might be in with the Tengai

Nick_Ninja
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 08:11 PM
THAT is one of the coolest bikes ever made. Can I ride it? Can I ride it? Can I ride it? Can I ride it? Can I ride it? Can I ride it? Can I ride it? Can I ride it?

Yes.

Are you better yet?

Devaclis
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 08:13 PM
I rode to work today :) Hell, I was jumping the bike in he parking lot at lunch :) I am better.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 08:15 PM
I rode to work today :) Hell, I was jumping the bike in he parking lot at lunch :) I am better.

Make plans on attending this Fall Classic. We can swap bikes.

Horsman
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Okay one last Rampart supra weekend! Me, Nawtee and the pups are headed up for one last 3 day hooraa! Friday is me B-day so we are headed up Thurs afternoon to try and get the 5 mi.campspot again.
I will have both bikes so I can go SM/Dual sport and dirty dirt. As usual depending on rider skilz we can adjust trail choices.

Come camp out or just day trip, we will have a small grill available for lunch or dinner.

Fall Poker run is this weekend, so we will miss that crowd.
OH YEAH, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO YEAH!!!! I'll be there - Dirty Dirt... someone bring some good drugs - so I can't feel the feelings anymore after a long day of tree hugging, Root Kissing, Cliff Diving fun....I'll need it.
I'll roll in on Friday Night... :yes:

Nick_Ninja
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Can't come down until sat night. Wyoming is playing the Mighty Buffs.

sloridr
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 08:54 PM
If i can get the carb re-jetted on thurs or fri i'll come up with the DRZ for the day on Sar

Ninja Nate
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 09:01 PM
I may show up on the Husky

MetaLord 9
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Might come up & pitch a tent. Don't think the streetfighter will off road too well tho...

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 02:29 PM
i might have a new (to me) KLX300...if so me and my brother may try to make it.

Devaclis
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 02:31 PM
We will be there mang :)

Horsman
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Might come up & pitch a tent. Don't think the streetfighter will off road too well tho...
Oh you can take my YZ250 out for a while
you can use some my gear too(everything but my Twig(log)&Berries Protector - it might be too big for you). :yes:

It will be fun... All you need to do is watch this training video and you are good to go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQYOma91ho4

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 03:32 PM
:spit:

Devaclis
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 03:35 PM
hahaha nice video.

brennahm
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Maybe Sunday.

Sortarican
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 01:37 PM
... and the pups are headed up ....

Birthday with the The Bitches!

...I'll be there - Dirty Dirt...

Yo Jon, you rockin' the trailer up?
Got room for the KLX in it?

Horsman
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Birthday with the The Bitches!
Yo Jon, you rockin' the trailer up?
Got room for the KLX in it?
Yep, I got one chock Centered on it - you think we can strap the bikes together??? I think we can... I think it will work fine... I have plenty of tiedowns/straps too... Friday night after work??? I'll Swing by and I'll grab you guys too????

64BonnieLass
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 02:59 PM
David you look amazing for 39.

In +1 probably overnight this time. Gotta get my David harrassment in for good measure. :)

Sortarican
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Yep, I got one chock Centered on it - you think we can strap the bikes together??? I think we can... I think it will work fine... I have plenty of tiedowns/straps too... Friday night after work??? I'll Swing by and I'll grab you guys too????

Sounds good, we can rig something up.

I have that other chock if you want to reset your trailer for two bikes.
It'd only take a couple minutes to move yours and put the second one in.

If you don't want ot right now I also have a roll in chock that would work.

krod
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Sounds fun I will try and make it.

sloridr
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Is anyone riding up sunday morning just for the day?

GregsGSXR
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Is anyone riding up saturday or sunday morning just for the day?

I am going up Saturday morning, have to be back in the afternoon.

Nick_Ninja
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 10:52 PM
I'm sneekin in to your deal.

sloridr
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 11:00 PM
I am going up Saturday morning, have to be back in the afternoon.

I forgot i said i'd be at the saturday ride north on well saturday. But sunday is open if there are any takers. If not i'll ride up and ride back with someone.

Bueller
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Only a few days to go, I can't wait to get up there and ride, if anyone has firewood they can bring with it would be a good thing.

Horsman
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Only a few days to go, I can't wait to get up there and ride, if anyone has firewood they can bring with it would be a good thing. Should buy wood at the store??? LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFnyoVbfdug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQc3wHSt2zU

Devaclis
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 03:09 PM
You can't "legally" scavenge wood at Rampart so bring a bunch with you if you can for the campfire.

Horsman
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 03:31 PM
You can't "legally" scavenge wood at Rampart so bring a bunch with you if you can for the campfire.

I think I have some in my backyard( I'll bring a bunch)... just hope I don't get attacked by a rabid wolverine or something... :shocked:

Devaclis
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Doesn't your Cinderella house have a big tree in the back? Gimme the addy and I will bring firewood :)

Sortarican
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Only a few days to go, I can't wait to get up there and ride, if anyone has firewood they can bring with it would be a good thing.

Just cut down a dead tree so I'll bring some.
Maybe not enough for the whole weekend, but enough for a day or two at least.

Devaclis
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Jeff is gonna bring his deadwood.

/shieldseyes

brennahm
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 05:33 PM
I'm looking at Sunday...You going Slo?

I'll ride up early and vent my frustration from this past Sunday, ya'll are in for some spectacular crashes.

FZRguy
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 06:00 PM
I'll be up on Saturday afternoon...in time for an evening trail ride.

GregsGSXR
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 06:13 PM
I am leaving Littleton around 7-8am if any is interested...

willb003
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 11:07 PM
I think I will be down for Sunday as well!

sloridr
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 02:08 AM
I'm looking at Sunday...You going Slo?

I'll ride up early and vent my frustration from this past Sunday, ya'll are in for some spectacular crashes.

I think I will be down for Sunday as well!
I'm up for it PM me with time and place

And is anyone bringing gas and willing to sell a few gallons for riding while there and then back to a station???

Bueller
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 05:55 AM
And is anyone bringing gas and willing to sell a few gallons for riding while there and then back to a station???
If you top off in Sedalia you should be able to make the loop back to the station without a problem, It is a little tight with the KTM but the DRZ's have a bit more range, but I will have a little gas to spare in my Generator tank.

GregsGSXR
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 06:24 AM
I changed my plans to Sunday, works out for me better anyways. What's the plan for meeting up?

Devaclis
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 08:00 AM
I will bring 3 gallons of gas on Saturday.

Vehicle 1
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 08:06 AM
hmmm...:yumyum:

MetaLord 9
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 08:06 AM
We're probby out. At best we'll be up Saturday evening, but I'm not hopeful of that. If we don't see ya, you kids have fun. And if any of you get back on Sat & wanna chill, hit us up!

sloridr
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Come on Diego just doooeeet just doooeeet

brennahm
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 08:52 AM
All right, this is getting good!

For the Sunday peeps, what say you all to something like 8 am at MOCO?

sloridr
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 08:55 AM
For the Sunday peeps, what say you all to something like 8 am at MOCO?

Sounds good to me how far is it up there? I think the DRZ will only dfo about 60 miles to a tank. 80 if i nurse it and 50 if i hammer on it...:hump:

brennahm
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 09:00 AM
DAMN. I know you have the FCR and what not, but I can get 80 hammering on it, easy.

Vehicle 1
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Sounds good to me how far is it up there? I think the DRZ will only dfo about 60 miles to a tank. 80 if i nurse it and 50 if i hammer on it...:hump:

You will be fine until Sedalia, there you can top it off, and maybe again at the camp if someone has a little some to spare... from Sedalia to the camp is 15 miles max. I think.

I am in if nothing comes up.

I'll show up with the MOCO bunch meeting at 8AM.

D.

Devaclis
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Stop and fill up in Salida before you get to Rampart and you should be good all day on the DRZ. Hell, strap a 1 gallon gas can o nthe bike and fill it too. Then you know you will be good for the entire day.

sloridr
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 09:15 AM
DAMN. I know you have the FCR and what not, but I can get 80 hammering on it, easy.
I may be wrong but i think thats what it was. I know i was looking at getting a bigger tank so i could go further. But we'll see how she does and i think i'll look at a gallon of gas too. I'll have my saddle bags on too if anyone want to put a small amount of shit in them. See you fellas sunday

Nick_Ninja
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 11:00 AM
There Sat night.

Sortarican
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 02:35 PM
I'll probably have a couple gallons to spare.
The big trouble now is the KLX isn't starting.
Took the carb out and went through it but it still doesn't want to cooperate.
If I can't get it going tomorrow I may be just hanging out at camp.

Devaclis
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Sucks man. If you need help, let me know. I can do your wiring and stuff.

Horsman
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Doesn't your Cinderella house have a big tree in the back? Gimme the addy and I will bring firewood :)
I already spent 3k to bring this bitch down... this the mental rental tree from my rental property...

But they hauled away all da wud....
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/Untitled-39.jpg
You can chop down all the trees you want at these two houses...
3370 S Grant Street
5340 S Grant Street
I will bring some 2 Stroke fuel if any peeps need some...
I make my own special blend of 2 stroke fuel (Gas, Fireball, NO2 energy drink, arrogant bastard beer with a dash of MC-1)
:drink:

MetaLord 9
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Sucks man. If you need help, let me know. I can do your wiring and stuff.
And make the KLX the first ever dirt bike to have a reverse gear! :lol:

Horsman
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 03:20 PM
I'll probably have a couple gallons to spare.
The big trouble now is the KLX isn't starting.
Took the carb out and went through it but it still doesn't want to cooperate.
If I can't get it going tomorrow I may be just hanging out at camp. :cry: let me know If I can do anything to help...
unfortunately, I am really good at screaming "Help Me Jim!!! Help me TFOG!! Help me Baby Jesus!!! Help me Oprah!!!" http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/customavatars/avatar123_1.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=123)

GregsGSXR
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Sunday crew, 8am at MoCo?

Bueller
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 04:24 PM

Come on Diego just doooeeet just doooeeet
^^What he said^^

ouch! My 525 will do a full loop but I hit reserve on the way back down 67 past past rampart range road, so I can easily make it back to Sedalia, and that is hammering it really hard. We can top everyone off when you get to camp, that will make it a no brainer.

You guys should meet at the Jennys or the Shamrock at hwy 85 south of 470, That would put you 15min closer and you could pick up the east and central peoples.

GregsGSXR
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Jennys or Shamrock is much easier for me... That's like a 3 minute ride.

brennahm
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 10:54 AM
I have to run out MOCO way anyway. How bout we head from MOCO (KSU 8:15) to the Jenny's at 85 & C-470 and leave there KSU @ 8:40?

Thoughts?

Devaclis
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 10:59 AM
This weekend is giving me wood. BUT DO NOT THROW IT ON THE FIRE!

Gonna be lots of tards up there. Any EMT's coming? I know how to make a splint and resuscitate with heavy kicking.

Horsman
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 11:23 AM
This weekend is giving me wood. BUT DO NOT THROW IT ON THE FIRE!

Gonna be lots of tards up there. Any EMT's coming? I know how to make a splint and resuscitate with heavy kicking.

I don't think I want any medical attention from u...
http://somethingoffensive.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/142618__wanda_l.jpg

Vehicle 1
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I have to run out MOCO way anyway. How bout we head from MOCO (KSU 8:15) to the Jenny's at 85 & C-470 and leave there KSU @ 8:40?

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me...

D

GregsGSXR
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Sounds good to me...

D

Perfect!

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 03:59 PM
There Sat night.

But not on this .......................... :(

GregsGSXR
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:22 PM
I will be at the Conoco on hwy 85 (Santa Fe), see you there and I will be ready to roll.

Horsman
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:42 PM
But not on this .......................... :(
What happened to the tengai???

sloridr
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Yes sir I'll be there just before 0800 drinking a cup-o-jo.

Horsman
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Yes sir I'll be there just before 0800 drinking a cup-o-jo.
You guys are going to miss our Saturday Night Fire Dancing!!!!
http://www.loupiote.com/burningman/photos_m/1359757346-maqi-aka-lauraleye-dancing-fire-flies-burning-man.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:57 PM
What happened to the tengai???

It's quirky. Needs either to start. The bro in law is taking it to the western slope this weekend anyway. I'm bringing a 4Runner.

Bueller
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Well we are here! Got the 5mi. campsite, in part thanks to Sortarican and Dean staking it out since noon. It is starting to cool off nicely as I sit and type in the darkness. The air card is a little picky as to where it will work.
This should be a blast this weekend, see ya'll when ya get here.

I have little orange cones on the posts at the road if you don't see the 5 mi marker:) (just for you Terri)

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Well we are here! Got the 5mi. campsite, in part thanks to Sortarican and Dean staking it out since noon. It is starting to cool off nicely as I sit and type in the darkness. The air card is a little picky as to where it will work.
This should be a blast this weekend, see ya'll when ya get here.

I have little orange cones on the posts at the road if you don't see the 5 mi marker:) (just for you Terri)

Coolness birthday boi. Nao go cut some wood :D

GregsGSXR
Fri Sep 18th, 2009, 06:44 AM
I can't wait... I might come down tomorrow morning too.

GregsGSXR
Sat Sep 19th, 2009, 05:52 PM
I am going up tonight (sat) and staying at aifferent campsite with some friends. Don't wait for me in the morning I will meet up with you all in the morning.

sloridr
Sat Sep 19th, 2009, 06:27 PM
I am going up tonight (sat) and staying at aifferent campsite with some friends. Don't wait for me in the morning I will meet up with you all in the morning.
So who else knows the route? I'm stopping off and going to pick up some hot links for lunch on the BBQ. Or did i read that we were stopping off somewhere for lunch?

sloridr
Sat Sep 19th, 2009, 06:30 PM

I am going to call Sundays ride as an easier supermoto/dualsport oriented deal, so don't be afraid to come give it a shot.

Map (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=107070947604370574370.00046e0fbec5705ad97eb&ll=39.441496,-105.054703&spn=0.266729,0.615921&z=11)

The directions for the slow people like me.:turtle:

Nick_Ninja
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 12:09 PM
:D --- great times as short as my stay was. HBD again to Bueller.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=404

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=403

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=402

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=401

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=400

willb003
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 02:24 PM
All I gots to say is..... WOOHOO!! and happy b-day!

GregsGSXR
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 05:42 PM
I had a blast! Always do. Thanks again Bueller for leading the way.

Bueller
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 07:14 PM
just got back and sat down to relax a bit
Great weekend! Thanks to all that showed, turned into a memorable b-day weekend thanks to everyone that helped and a special thank you to my wonderful girlfriend who put so much effort into it. Renata you are the best!

Hope everyone had a great time on the trails and the D/S ride. I know I did. I have some video off my gopro I am trying to process.

Sweetie Pie
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Glad you had a good birthday Dave! We had fun camping with the dogs. And I agree, Renata is the best!

Horsman
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Great time guys!!! Had a BLAST!!! Baxter is still talking about it... Thanks for having us up thar... Someday Bueller, I will be able to keep up with you or even pass you...down hill!!! LOL. Maybe Next time Silva will show me how to make a "Kill'n" Spoon. Kim & Dean will notice one of their bikes missing next time... what?? what wr??? what wrrrare you talking about... thanks for trusting me with your babies. and John "FZRguy" for showing me that tie downs don't need knots. :)
Glad everyone else got to up even if is was only briefly (Dana, Pie, N_N, Greg, SloRider and others). Great time...

Now where are those Pain Killers??? Give me a "v", Give me a "i",Give me a "c",Give me an "o",Give me a "d",Give me an "i",Give me a "n", ohhhhh screw it give me the whole bottle. nom nom nom.... :)

Bueller
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Video has been edited buy I still hate quads :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNRttwAUvjw

Zach929rr
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 09:14 PM
"Jesus Christ..."

:lol:

sloridr
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Boy-O-Boy did I have fun today!!! I look forward to doing it again. Got some learning to do for sure. Thanks for not laughing too hard both times i got close with the dirt. And Thanks for just having us up to tear some ass. I tore that and my knee...:banghead: Nothing:drink: won't fix.

Vehicle 1
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Great day for sure. I was washing off the bike with a smile on my face.

I only got a sore back, no crashes! ;)

Nice save there on the vid Bueller...

= Buckeye Jess =
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Don't think I've ever actually seen footage from a helmet mounted cam - that's awesome! Does look like you guys had a blast!!!

sloridr
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 10:43 PM
A pic from today Qaud Free...

FZRguy
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 12:06 AM
Good times...except for those damn quads! :lol:

Devaclis
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 07:33 AM
Damned quads. Good save Dave :

Devaclis
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 07:57 AM
Dana and Gene's DRZs

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4404.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4405.jpg

Horsman and the crew after a ride on Saturday

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4406.jpg

Careful, he has a killin' spoon!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4407.jpg

Gene booking out for the late afternoon ride

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4408.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4409.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4410.jpg

Devaclis
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:04 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4411.jpg

This Pinata would not get of Dave's lawn. It lost.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4412.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4413.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4414.jpg

Mornings suck

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4415.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4416.jpg

We decided to fuck out around 9:00 ish

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4417.jpg

This "lady" was driving 18 MPH, until she hit a spot where I could pass, then she got it up to 62!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4419.jpg

I was going to pass on the double yellow but she found her accelerator.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4422.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4424.jpg

Devaclis
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:05 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4426.jpg

Almost home

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Buellers%20BDay/IMG_4427.jpg

sloridr
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:23 AM
Great pics Dana. Sorry we missed ya.

Devaclis
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:29 AM
You passed us on the way out. I saw a bunch of tards and just about turned around LOL.

sloridr
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:46 AM
It was u. I didn't know it was you till Diego said so at camp.

Supa77
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 10:28 AM
That was a blast Saturday. I am still sore!

Devaclis
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 10:32 AM
Were you cold on the way home?

Supa77
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 10:33 AM
Yeah it was pretty cold. Feet were the warmest part. :lol:

Nawtee
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 11:13 AM
Looks like everyone had a good weekend! Thanks to everyone who showed, and a special thanks to those who assisted with the plans and preparations!

Devaclis
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 11:15 AM
Did Dave ever get to "pin the tail on the jackass"? Those gifts you made were awesome Nawtee. I had to go hide for a moment 'cause of the tear in my eye.

Bueller
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 04:37 PM
Did Dave ever get to "pin the tail on the jackass"?
I took it home so I could stare at that hot ass whenever I got the inkling, I might hang it with the awesome gifts Nawtee made.

Thanks again and again to everyone that came up, it meant a lot. Kind of a trip making it to superFOG, having everyone there helped me do it right.

Horsman
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 10:35 AM
Here is what I saw.... YouTube knows how to make a good video look crappy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdDmuD0gSWw