PDA

View Full Version : anyone ride mtb bikes?

PsychoMike
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 09:42 PM
and want to go ride tommorow. we can ride in loveland or fort collins. anythime tommrow. let me know

SloBlue
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 10:46 PM
I'd love to go ride, but I about removed my thumb-nail riding on the Mt. Crosier Trail this morning. Post-up again in another week when I can grasp with my left hand again!

Think
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 01:58 AM
My roommate goes mountain biking all the time up Horsetooth and the surrounding areas... let me know if you want me to hook you guys up, no homo.

BigE
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 02:34 AM
Hey Mike, I can't go tomorrow (today) but give me a shout when you're going again. I've been going to the dirt jumps at Lory lately so I can take my kids with and they can tool around the pump track while I try to catch some air.

RajunCajun
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 01:36 PM
My old roommate in Denver is pretty avid. He rides almost every weekend and has a crew that does standard cross country riding as well as some pretty serious downhilling. If your interested, hit me up for his contact info. The are really good guys and fun to ride and hang with.

FZRguy
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 02:20 PM
I ride with some coworkers. Mostly south and west....Apex, Jeffco, Falcon, White Ranch, CO Trail.