PDA

View Full Version : Demographics of the world changing

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 10:41 AM
I really don't know the background of this video or its sources, but it surely evokes thought and emotions on my behalf. What are your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBpDTrb0DVk

dapper
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 10:59 AM
BS

This is for 'The Matrix' to have more light bulbs that go baww.

Not worth forwarding...

Fear based and making Muslim seam bad...that was stupid.

People fear what they don't understand and this vid only creates misinformation.

Muslim does not equal extremists. I do take offense to this video & I'm not Muslim. However, I will not own it...
:(

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Good points. It does have that propaganda feel to it, no doubt. When one views something like this you have to wonder several things; the audience they are hoping to reach, the message they are trying to send, the source and accuracy of the information they are delivering.

Think about it though, as with any propaganda message. How many of those that see or hear it will buy into it?

mastap07
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 11:22 AM
i dont think theyre saying anything bad about muslims. just stating that the average muslim family has 8 kids which is more then the rest of the countries stats which will eventually turn all the countries into more muslim countries.

its a good eye opener and yes it is happening. not sayin it will stay on the same path but it is a possiblility w the evidence that they have collected.

Repsol a095
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 11:47 AM
This is obviously propaganda put out by the Catholic Church, but the tone is a little over-the-top.

"We need to wake up!"

We need to wake up to what? if this report is accurate, who cares that the world is shifting to another faith. Everyone is so afraid of the Muslim faith, when in reality, it is radical groups that have given the faith a jaded name. The Qur'an and the Muslim faith is rooted in similar principles as Judaism and Catholicism. As long as we are teaching our kids beliefs based on morals, is it really important what book they are looking in?

willb003
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Little bit racist eh....