PDA

View Full Version : raging at 69

jonny05
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 04:27 PM
I recently got this e-mail from a friend of mine and thought that I should share it with you. Keep in mind all I said was "cops are like bears...If I can run faster that you I wan't get caught."

"
Hanging around with you and even listening to you is a VERY BAD .. thing for me. ;-)))

I had exciting day today . Coming down Wilkerson, I passed a State Trooper as I was passing a BMW car that I chased down ... we both went by the trooper at 120+ ... but I was in the lead and just took f ---ing off. About 5 miles after the trooper, I hit the first paved road to the left ( 11 Mile Lake ) and pulled 130+ on that puppy for about 8 mi. Then Left onto gravel ... 90+ there for about 8 miles .. but slowed to as little as 30mph for the tightest turn..( kept telling myself not to overdrive the corners ) .. hit the pavement again at 120+ ...to Hartsel .. got home .. no cops.

Never did see the flashing lights .. figured he pulled over the BMW .... he he ... ;-)) I mean what does a trooper do on Labor Day week-end but write tickets. I am sure he didn't pass up the opportunity, glad it wasn't ME. I am switching to the the Honda Cruiser for awhile... less HP and therefore ride it a bit more reasonably. That Kaw ZRX just feel soooooo good WFO .... makes me grin just to think about it.

At 69 y.o. I probably shouldn't be doing this shit. ;-))) Right ????? Listening to you about taking off .. and also watching me get the ticket the last time I was screwing with somebody ... made up my mind to just wing it. Until I see him turn on the flashing lights ... he ain't back there. Seems logical to me.

Every day in the saddle you learn a little something new.

ONWARD .. to the next adventure.

Jim K

brennahm
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Awesome.

Apparently squids come in all shapes sizes and ages.

RCStylin'
Sun Sep 13th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Awesome.

Apparently squids come in all shapes sizes and ages.

Agreed.

King Nothing
Sun Sep 13th, 2009, 11:12 AM
69 years old and still the mental capacity of an 18 year old.

Squisha
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Apparently, penises don't age.

MetaLord 9
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 08:08 AM
I disagree with the decisions made here and would not consider them worth bragging about.

UglykidJoe
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 08:23 AM
I disagree with the decisions made here and would not consider them worth bragging about.

+1 Agreed.

sloridr
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 08:29 AM
This seems to be the general concensis(spelling) for this little sherade...

puckstr
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Rock on FOG:rock:

Jim_Vess
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 03:37 PM
One would think that 69 is a little late to be having a mid-life crisis.

McVaaahhh
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Sounds pretty stupid to me.

King Nothing
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 06:01 PM
One would think that 69 is a little late to be having a mid-life crisis.At this guy's rate, it's going to be a end life crisis.

jonny05
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Bragging is not the case on my end. Please note that I only said "share" in my description.