PDA

View Full Version : HPR 9/13 pics

OUTLAWD
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 10:39 AM
I don't have much, and don't really know who i was riding with, but I took some snapshots from some of the video footage I took with my GoPro. I know I have some of Stormin Norman blowing past me, I just have to dig them up

Here are a few of Sean

Sean's vid clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38PLJX9mYCM)

JJ's short clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOytT8CZLSE)

My on board (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvrCV1cyPjE)for a warmup and a 'quick lap'...I'm slowly getting there

OUTLAWD
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 10:44 AM
JJ, Tim and Jason...

Man, I really need a photobucket account

Since Marc was out there tearing it up, andybody know if there was a 'real' photographer there?

Sean
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Wow, I almost look fast? That's a magical camera!!!!

Thanks Dave! It was fun riding the track wit ya! :up:

longrider
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Since Marc was out there tearing it up, andybody know if there was a 'real' photographer there?

Sorry, I wasn't out there this weekend. I hurt my foot earlier in the week and there was no way I could take the miles of hiking necessary to cover the track :( To the best of my knowledge Marc and I are the only 'real' (as you put it) photographers at Chicane track days. I do plan on making most if not all of the track days next year and if Scott does another one this year I will be there

OUTLAWD
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Wow, I almost look fast? That's a magical camera!!!!

Thanks Dave! It was fun riding the track wit ya! :up:

its the wide angle lens...it makes my ass look amazing as well!

Filo
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Sorry, I wasn't out there this weekend. I hurt my foot earlier in the week and there was no way I could take the miles of hiking necessary to cover the track :( To the best of my knowledge Marc and I are the only 'real' (as you put it) photographers at Chicane track days. I do plan on making most if not all of the track days next year and if Scott does another one this year I will be there

That figures - I have done a bunch of track days and races and I have bery, bery few pictures of me to prove it. You would think it is easy to get a picture of me, since I go so slow.

Sorry about your foot though.

64BonnieLass
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 11:05 AM
its the wide angle lens...it makes my ass look amazing as well!

It sure does. The ass-end of your bike looks AMAZING!!! :lol:

Sean, you look pretty good in those pics. Very nice.

Sean
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 11:19 AM
its the wide angle lens...it makes my ass look amazing as well!I told you, it's a magical camera, it even makes you look good too! no normal camera could that! :lol:

Sean, you look pretty good in those pics. Very nice.Thank ya, darling. :D

longrider
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 11:25 AM
That figures - I have done a bunch of track days and races and I have bery, bery few pictures of me to prove it. You would think it is easy to get a picture of me, since I go so slow.

Sorry about your foot though.

What track days have you done and on what bike? Looking at your sig I have shot SVs and supermoto bikes, I was at 8-31-08, 9-1-08, 3-22-09, and 6-8-09

ghostrider_9
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 11:27 AM

By tearing it up, did you mean being a rolling road block and parking through the corners? That is what I felt like all day . . . :turtle:

64BonnieLass
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 11:32 AM
By tearing it up, did you mean being a rolling road block and parking through the corners? That is what I felt like all day . . . :turtle:

Babe, the day you stop lapping me, is the day we can discuss the definition of rolling road block. :)

OUTLAWD
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 11:39 AM
I told you, it's a magical camera, it even makes you look good too! no normal camera could that! :lol:

Oh yeah...I guess I should have mentioned the camera came with a disclaimer that said "objects may appear rapidly, but don't worry, its just an illusion..." because that sequence couldn't have been me catching and passing you :hibye:

Sean
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 11:53 AM
I know that I'm the slow, rolling road block. I park it in the corners standing straight up...but I don't give a shit because I had soooo much fun!

And Marc can't bitch at me, because I gave him the best birthday present anybody at that track could have asked for...enough gas to ride the afternoon. :lol:

64BonnieLass
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 11:58 AM
And Marc can't bitch at me, because I gave him the best birthday present anybody at that track could have asked for...enough gas to ride the afternoon. :lol:

Multiple Terri/Monica/hugs(at the same time) > gas. :D

Sean
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Who says we didn't have a nice hug?

ghostrider_9
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Babe, the day you stop lapping me, is the day we can discuss the definition of rolling road block. :)

Who says that I wasn't behind you for quite a while? I mean you really are hard to pass . . . or maybe it was just the view that kept me there . . . I'll never tell. :shocked:

I know that I'm the slow, rolling road block. I park it in the corners standing straight up...but I don't give a shit because I had soooo much fun!

Thanks again for hooking me up. I would have been shit out of luck had you not saved the day. Who knew that you actually need gas to make them go? Zack?

Multiple Terri/Monica/hugs(at the same time) > gas. :D

Undesrtatement of the year!

Who says we didn't have a nice hug?

I can neither confirm nor deny these allegations. I can only say that I was behind Sean for a while too (on the track, you pervs) . . .

Stank Juic3
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 01:09 PM
There was a photographer out there about 2 of them. I want to see what my body position look like. I wanna buy some if I see some of me rippin. Anyone know where I can find these pics?

kawasakirob
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Couple shots in the pits. There is also a video that I think some of you are in. Cannot figure out how to cut it down in length.
http://thumbp2.mail.vip.gq1.yahoo.com/tn?sid=1638531467&mid=AF%2FsjkQAAEDPSq6bGAxubQUk4v8&partid=6&f=579&fid=Inbox (http://us.mc579.mail.yahoo.com/mc/showMessage?filterBy=&midIndex=1&mid=1_14140_AF%2FsjkQAAEDPSq6bGAxubQUk4v8&m=1_15400_AGXsjkQAALnLSq7C4ARAoWgQrJc%2C1_14140_AF %2FsjkQAAEDPSq6bGAxubQUk4v8%2C1_13672_AGPsjkQAAJ97 Sq6Tww8H8hnYIEA%2C1_159_AGLsjkQAAPALSqxkzAXhkioGx% 2Fs%2C1_2578_AF7sjkQAAMLdSqmn%2FQSrpiriSMA%2C1_374 5_AGTsjkQAALBXSqeMKgjH5kAfje4%2C1_4224_AGXsjkQAAGu xSqasngSCmUxu4zs%2C&sort=date&order=down&startMid=0&pSize=25&.jsrand=6201964&needG=&acrumb=YhGMa2WsOU.&.rand=877688049&enc=auto&cmd=msg.scan&pid=6&fn=TRACK+SCOTT+6.JPG)http://thumbp2.mail.vip.gq1.yahoo.com/tn?sid=1638531467&mid=AF%2FsjkQAAEDPSq6bGAxubQUk4v8&partid=5&f=579&fid=Inbox (http://us.mc579.mail.yahoo.com/mc/showMessage?filterBy=&midIndex=1&mid=1_14140_AF%2FsjkQAAEDPSq6bGAxubQUk4v8&m=1_15400_AGXsjkQAALnLSq7C4ARAoWgQrJc%2C1_14140_AF %2FsjkQAAEDPSq6bGAxubQUk4v8%2C1_13672_AGPsjkQAAJ97 Sq6Tww8H8hnYIEA%2C1_159_AGLsjkQAAPALSqxkzAXhkioGx% 2Fs%2C1_2578_AF7sjkQAAMLdSqmn%2FQSrpiriSMA%2C1_374 5_AGTsjkQAALBXSqeMKgjH5kAfje4%2C1_4224_AGXsjkQAAGu xSqasngSCmUxu4zs%2C&sort=date&order=down&startMid=0&pSize=25&.jsrand=6201964&needG=&acrumb=YhGMa2WsOU.&.rand=877688049&enc=auto&cmd=msg.scan&pid=5&fn=TRACK+5.JPG)
It was an awesome day.