PDA

View Full Version : Karma's a bitch

Zach929rr
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 05:54 PM
http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/crash-victim-robbed-while-impaled-on-stake/1590999.aspx

Crash victim robbed while impaled on stake

BY MICHELLE HOCTOR
10/08/2009 4:00:00 AM
A Nowra man who was impaled by a garden stake in a motorcycle accident is believed to have been robbed and assaulted while suffering his life-threatening injuries.

The 39-year-old allegedly stole a bike and was riding it along Adelaide St, Greenwell Point, when he lost control and slid into a garden bed at 1.45pm yesterday.

A timber metre-long garden stake was driven through his right armpit and out his back. A puncture wound was also found on his leg.

NSW Ambulance officers said they responded to reports of a man who had a garden stake in his torso and required surgical intervention.

Paramedics arrived to find the man conscious and the stake already pulled from his body.

Nowra police confirmed there was no motorcycle at the scene when authorities arrived.

A source said the owner of the bike had caught up with the rider, pulled out the stake and punched him on the nose before taking his wallet and reclaiming the motorcycle.

The injured man was airlifted to St George Hospital suffering internal injuries and a suspected broken nose.

WHTEVO
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 06:10 PM
LOL! Sounds like he got what he deserved!

Aaron

sloridr
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 06:25 PM
LOL! Sounds like he got what he deserved!

Aaron
+50

Sleev
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 06:27 PM
seriously Loled at the punch in the nose line!

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Wow....it wasn't me. But it sounds like something I would do if I were in that situation.

Some funny shit.

McVaaahhh
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 09:02 PM
10/08/2009 4:00:00 AM

Coming in October...

Zach929rr
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 09:05 PM
They run a few weeks ahead over there in the AU.

willb003
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 10:26 PM
WTF?

Wyck
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Seems strange the motorcycle owner didn't stick around and wait for the cops so he could file a report and make sure the guy went to jail :dunno:

MetaLord 9
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Seems strange the motorcycle owner didn't stick around and wait for the cops so he could file a report and make sure the guy went to jail :dunno:
He was impaled with a stake & punched in the nose, I'm not sure he was exactly gonna run the Boston marathon to get away and not show up in a hospital with pretty obvious wounds! Plus, if ya stick around for the cops, you can't steal the scumbag's wallet! :D

Wyck
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Yeah but I doubt he had enough money in his wallet to cover the damage to the motorcycle. So even if it wasn't to make sure the guy went to jail it would have been smart to make the report for when the insurance company investigates the claim.

MetaLord 9
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Yeah but I doubt he had enough money in his wallet to cover the damage to the motorcycle. So even if it wasn't to make sure the guy went to jail it would have been smart to make the report for when the insurance company investigates the claim.
I have enough trouble with "smart" on a good day! If my bike is stolen, I'm pretty sure that "smart" is not a consideration that occupies my mind! :guns:

McVaaahhh
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 08:34 AM
No need to get the police involved, justice has been served.

http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/photos/pwned_cat1.jpg

Wyck
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 08:39 AM
I have enough trouble with "smart" on a good day! If my bike is stolen, I'm pretty sure that "smart" is not a consideration that occupies my mind! :guns:

I see your point. In actuality I probably would have done the same thing. I don't think very clearly when I'm angry. I once chased a peeping tom down the street at 3 in the morning while screaming obscenities at him. It's a good thing he didn't let me catch him. :D

McVaaahhh
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 08:41 AM
I see your point. In actuality I probably would have done the same thing. I don't think very clearly when I'm angry. I once chased a peeping tom down the street at 3 in the morning while screaming obscenities at him. It's a good thing he didn't let me catch him. :D

Were ya naked at the time? :lol:

Wyck
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Haha no but that would have been even funnier. :)

MetaLord 9
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Haha no but that would have been even funnier. :)
Yeah, 'cause the only thing crazier than a naked chick running down the street screaming obscenities at 3 in the morning is a guy in front of her running backwards with a boner

inkahootz
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 09:47 AM
LOL!!!! funny

Filo
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Coming in October...

They run a few weeks ahead over there in the AU.

Or actually, they format the date as dd/mm/yyyy,so this was from August 10. But you already knew that, right?

rforsythe
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Of course in the US, that bike owner would be jailed for theft, battery, and maybe homicide if pulling the stake caused the guy to bleed out, and sued for emotional damages. Wonder if AU law is any different.

PhL0aTeR
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 10:16 AM

sometimes the natural justice of Karma is good enough.

puckstr
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Sounds like he got the POINT

Zach929rr
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Or actually, they format the date as dd/mm/yyyy,so this was from August 10. But you already knew that, right?

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/picard-facepalm.jpg

dapper
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Interesting...

Mental
Wed Sep 16th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Sounds like he got the POINT

if there was a post of the week award, this would be it.