PDA

View Full Version : CDR Easter Sunday

Bueller
Sat Mar 26th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Supposed to hit 63 deg. tomorrow :multi: I am planning on hitting up CDR and get a little more time on that track before next Sat. Race school.
Anyone else feel like chasing the Easter bunny around? :lol:

BTW I called and they will be open weather permitting ;)

Young Luke
Sat Mar 26th, 2005, 08:10 PM
I'm down like James Brown :up:

What time do you think you'll be there? Never been to CDR. How much does it cost?

Bueller
Sat Mar 26th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Should be there by 10:30-11:00
It's $50 for that one.
I'll give you a call or call me tomorrow morning and we can meet up somewhere and head up together.

Wahooman
Sun Mar 27th, 2005, 09:17 AM
YOu guys still goint there to ride? Bueller I might swing by and watch a bit....bike is not up here with me.....or I could swing by the shop and pick out one :lol: Might see you there.

Buddau
Sun Mar 27th, 2005, 09:35 AM
How did you guys get away from the family?
I asked, and all I got was a dirty look!
Maybe, that's my problem, I asked instead of told.

Bueller
Sun Mar 27th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Oh yeah I'll be there, leaving now.
And I worked the family yesterday, she told me to go :lol:
BTW Curtis if you have any ladies CSC tanks or shortsleeve Med. or Lg. bring 'em with I will prolly take one or two if you got 'em.

Wahooman
Sun Mar 27th, 2005, 10:42 AM
I do have some Tank tops...but don't have them with me. I am in Windsor with family....I will head to CDR now. Talk to ya soon....looks nice outside!

purevol
Sun Mar 27th, 2005, 11:34 AM
how much is it to ride this track today? is it motos only?

Wahooman
Sun Mar 27th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Good to see a few of you today. Nice day to ride, wish I had my bike out there. Young Luke, glad I finally met you. I will hang onto you clothing for you.......probably bring to the MRA school on Saturday for ya.

Young Luke
Sun Mar 27th, 2005, 05:10 PM
It was cool to meet you too. What an awesome day to ride!

Unfortunately just as a couple of us were leaving, a group of Harleys rode by and one of the cruisers got nailed by a corvette at the intersection on the I-25 overpass. Apparenly the vette either didn't stop at the stop sign on the I-25 overpass, or somehow didn't see the five or six full dressers on their way into the intersection. The bikes had no stop sign.

Everyone was OK. Looked like the cruiser broadsided the cage in the front corner panel trying to stop.

Buddau
Sun Mar 27th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Are you guys using a softer suspension setting for that track? Softer than SCR?

Bueller
Sun Mar 27th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Are you guys using a softer suspension setting for that track? Softer than SCR?

I didn't change anything for the bump fest, mine seems to be tracking pretty good. If your soft you might need to stiffen up to avoid bottoming, and a click or so less rebound to get the tire back down so it doesn't float. I will be going up one on my rear sprocket.

Luke good to see you finally get her back out there, guess they had that mess cleaned up by the time I left. You might look at Rick T's gloves he has for sale although they might be too small, but would be a great deal for you.

Wahoo next time bring the bike fo sho
See you guys next weekend