PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Jim & Grand Prix for Bike Nights 2009

McVaaahhh
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Just wanted to give a big shout out to Jim Wilson (aka UglyDogRacing) for throwing down the bike nights this year. I can't imagine all the work and bullshit that you had to put up with and I just wanted to let you know it's hugely appreciated. :applause:

I can't believe how much that bike night has grown over the last two summers and I look forward to them every two weeks.

Big thanks to Grand Prix Motorsports for sponsoring the event and providing great raffle and door prizes. You guys rock!!!

Thanks to Boston's and Hooters for hosting and giving us great deals on food and drinks. Both were great places to hang out at.

Thanks to all the other sponsors as well: Chicane Track Days, ABATE, Colorado Sportbike Rentals, and all others that I can't think of at this moment. :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks to all the attendees for keeping things cool. I was a bit worried with all the different groups (Hells Angels, Street Soldierz, SOS, CSC, etc) that there would be some disagreements and all hell could break loose. Never happened and as far as I know the only "incident" was that douchebag trying to steal a helmet a couple weeks ago.

I had a blast this summer at the bike nights and look forward to doing them again next year! :up:

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:42 AM
+1

MetaLord 9
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Here here! Well done Jimmy!

Thanks GPM & sponsors!

Sean
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:47 AM
+2

Mother Goose
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:49 AM
:applause: The only thing that would make it better, is if that Brian guy wasn't allowed in. ;)

Devaclis
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:54 AM
[startofthread]

COPY

[/endofthread]

PASTE

+1 on what everyone has said.

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Yeah...what they all said....even Wicky...lmao

64BonnieLass
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Jim does an awesome job. I can only imagine the time and energy he has put in for the benefit of the rest of us.

As someone else mentioned in another thread, the friends we have all met and the great times just can't be replaced.

Thanks Jim for all of the effort you have put in, to bring the bunch of us together for some of the best times and the biggest bike night this state has ever seen.

Thank you very, very much for all you have done for us. :)

Horsman
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Here here! Well done Jimmy!
Thanks GPM & sponsors!

SumoWeezle
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Excellent job, Jim! it was yet another great season of bike nights! :)

Spiderman
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 09:44 AM
+1 :up: :up: 8)

DevilsTonic
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 10:03 AM
+1 :up: Thanks guys!!

dirkterrell
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Thank you, Jim. They were always top-notch! :up:

Dirk