PDA

View Full Version : Ride 25 Sep starting in Longmont

k_smittay
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Hey folks. I am inviting who ever may be interested to a ride on Friday 25 Sep. The ride is going to start at Rocky Mountain Kawasaki in Longmont @ 5:30PM (kickstands up @ 5:30 so we can have some good light). While the route is not set in stone.. It will most likely be down the 7 towards Estes park and park. We will end up in Lyons at Oskar Blues for some adult beverages and food. Hope to see some of you there.

-Kevin

FortitudoX
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Wassup man I might be down for this...I'm not quite sure how the week will pan out but if my Friday is still free I'll see you there. Btw I pass you on campus fairly often...I'm the uglier v-twin.

k_smittay
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Wassup man I might be down for this...I'm not quite sure how the week will pan out but if my Friday is still free I'll see you there. Btw I pass you on campus fairly often...I'm the uglier v-twin.

Whats up man. Sounds good, hope to see you there. And hey... I like your bike. Maybe next Friday we can see which bike is better :slappers:

k_smittay
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 09:56 AM
Seriously only 1 person from this whole forum remotely interested?

mtnairlover
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 10:06 AM
I saw this post and since I love RMK (bought my bike there and love their service dept), I would love to join ya. But, I just moved to my new place and still need to work on finishing touches, as well as I'm a Mom and my kids come first...and I didn't want to post and come across as LAME!:)

Anyhoo, keep posting and asking.

Aphrodite
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 07:12 PM
I'd be interested but it's 5:30 with KSU, I can't make it....:think: with traffic and everything. And I'd be lost up there in them hills after dark :(

asp_125
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 11:46 PM
I live up the road from RMK but it's a Friday and it's also Hooters night. Too many conflicting things going on.

k_smittay
Fri Sep 25th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Bump. Last shot to get a few more riders. All are welcome.

-Kevin