PDA

View Full Version : Wed., Sept. 23, 6pm: Phantom Canyon Brewery

Ninja2
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Hi Everyone,

Sarah, Eric and I will do some bonding before the Durango ride, and we would enjoy your company.

Directions: http://www.phantomcanyon.com/contact-us/directions-map/
(I doublechecked, they are correct!)
Time: 6pm

Ninja2
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 09:31 AM
I just realized that Wednesdays is College Night Happy Hour:
Wednesday: College Night- Happy Hour from 6:00pm-close. Don’t forget your college I.D.

thatmofo
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Is everyone riding down there or just meeting there?

Ninja2
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 09:38 AM
I'll likely drive unless the weather forecast changes - 48 as a high and rain.

JohnEffinK
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 06:49 PM
I will try to make it. And ride. Since I just got a F800GS that needs some rain washing from this weekend.

John

Tipys
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 07:55 PM
I just realized that Wednesdays is College Night Happy Hour:
Wednesday: College Night- Happy Hour from 6:00pm-close. Don’t forget your college I.D.

Thanks for reminding me I still need to get that. Now if I could only get in on this happy hour thingy.

Ninja2
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Thanks for reminding me I still need to get that.
You're welcome. We want to see it when you have it!

Now if I could only get in on this happy hour thingy.
Unfortunately not until someone is smart enough to change the drinking age laws.
We will be downstairs by the bar, not the pool table area. It's my understanding you're not ID'd in that area. Someone correct me if I am mistaken.

Does this mean you will join? It would be great to see you again.

Tipys
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Depends on work if I can make it or not. But age shouldn't be an issue because it is a restaurant not just a bar.

Mental
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:54 AM
I will try to make it. And ride. Since I just got a F800GS that needs some rain washing from this weekend.

John

Hate you

Ninja2
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 01:36 PM
Pls let us know if you're joining, that way we know what table to ask for.

thatmofo
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 08:30 PM
How long are you all going to be there? I can't make it until 7 pm.

powers
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 08:53 PM
I will be there, but not on the bike.

Ninja2
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:10 PM
How long are you all going to be there? I can't make it until 7 pm.
We'll be there.

Bull RRider
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 05:27 AM
ill be there

thatmofo
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 08:58 PM
First! No beatings from Ninja2 for me!

BTW: Weddings > Durango Rides!

Ninja2
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 09:37 PM
First of all, it was great meeting Sarah and Eric and now I am even more looking forward to Sat, if that's even possible.
Secondly, I am a peaceful person. It is not my fault when fellow riders decide to jealously inspect my real burger after getting themselves a piece of chicken between two buns.
And lastly, you can always get married. I AM going to DURANGO - You're not!!!!!

thatmofo
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 10:17 PM
First of all, it was great meeting Sarah and Eric and now I am even more looking forward to Sat, if that's even possible.

I agree!

Peaceful?:shocked::)

GSXRJOHNNY
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 11:36 PM
Sorry I missed this. I hope the weather improves before I return. Here in sunny CA. I'm running out of sun screen and its so hot. Oh, and route 1 up the coast was a blast. So many turns one after another for hours on end. I'm exhusted and will be so happy to get back to the cold, snow, wind and rain! hahaha,,,your are nuts to believe that statement!!! Wish all my riding buddies were here to enjoy with me. Miss you all!!! I also checked out one of the coolest pads this side of europe, the Hearst castle, omg what a nice little cottage surrounded by a 300 sq. mile lot. The twisty driveway was 5 miles long!!!! They turned down my offer to buy it, so I guess I'll have to come back home.

Ninja2
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Great to hear from you, Johnny.

Weather is improving slowly. We expect pictures from your trip! And yes, we miss you, too.:cry:
If you stop in Vegas again on your way back, throw in a dollar for me. Would ya?