PDA

View Full Version : Thank You CSC.

Ceez
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 11:14 PM
So as most of you know, for the past 7 weeks, I have been fighting to get my son back from my ex who left the state with my son without my permission. With the help of the CSC and after selling my bike, I was able to engage a lawyer to start the process of getting my son back.
Well, on this past Thursday, we had our second court appearance and the day in court was bitter sweet. It was to be decided on this day whom got primary custody of my son. First, the judge did order the ex to move back to Colorado or have my son stay with me here in Colorado, which as of last weekend, she had moved back. So now I have my son back in the state.
Next, we had to prove that I could provide a more stable environment for my son while he was here in the state. We came with evidence such as, mom moved 9 times within the last 4 years, my son missed 52 days of school last year while under moms care, mom now lives in a 3 bedroom home with her Aunt, Grandma and her 5 other kids. Mom has not had a job in 5 years. Mean while, dad has lived in Adams County for the past four years, son has his own room at dads home, dad has had his son enrolled this year in school as of August 20th...etc...etc...
Well, the judge came back and said that mom deserved another chance, she has until January to clean up her act, get a more stable home, and make sure my son makes it to school on time and does not miss more then 5 days between now and January 1st, if he does, then dad gets primary custody.
So after 7 stressful weeks and out $5k, I am back to square one, before mom and son left the state. Which is ok, because my son is back in the state and we still have 50/50 parenting time, which means I get him from Thursday through Sunday and Mom gets him Sunday night through Thursday morning.
I really wanted to thank all of you for helping me get my son back and get him back before his 5th birthday which is next week! My family and I cant thank everyone enough for thier generousity and support during these past couple of months. We especially want to thank JJ, Carrie, Erin, Jim, all the gorgeous ladies from the 2010 CSC Calendar shoot, just everyone who donated thier time and effort to throw fund raisers to help pay for all the legal fees. You guys do not know how much I appreciate everything you have done for us! I came into this forum last year just looking for people to ride with and I came out with a second family. If there is ever anything I can do for any of you, just let me know and I will do my best to accomodate it!

Thank you again and much love from my family and I!

Sincerly,

Familia Bejarano!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/lowlifes64/l_fe0d99b690cd4eeca3ffbca1c5df8e3f.jpg

asp_125
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Great picture by the way, Ceez. Smiling faces all 'round. Hope things keep getting better from here on out.

whitebrad
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 11:33 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

glad to hear... I recall all the worry, it would be good to see you without some of it....

by the way, just watched last samurai... how did you get in that movie?

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTc1NDAyMzU1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTgxNzQyMQ@@._ V1._SX100_SY140_.jpg <-------my freind ceez

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA4NjIyOTEwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTc2MjM3._V1._ CR0,0,433,433_SS100_.jpg (http://www.imdb.com/rg/mediaindex/thumbnail/media/rm937335040/nm0913822)<------ on heees first ride, before they had engines
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY4NjU5OTcwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTk2MjM3._V1._ CR81,0,323,323_SS100_.jpg (http://www.imdb.com/rg/mediaindex/thumbnail/media/rm1021221120/nm0913822)<-----He and hees sword
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTM4NDYwODU3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzE3MjM3._V1._ CR0,0,418,418_SS100_.jpg (http://www.imdb.com/rg/mediaindex/thumbnail/media/rm232691968/nm0913822)<------ hees first modeling shot

eg bter
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 11:37 PM
No problem buddy...glad its working out for you

PhL0aTeR
Sun Sep 20th, 2009, 11:50 PM
wow, shitty that the system gives women so much pull in these situations when obviously, in your case you were the better pick. Glad to see you take a positive aspect on it tho, congrats on getting him back in the state!

Wrider
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 12:21 AM
Congrats on getting him back in the state!
Sorry the courts are so obviously biased, but hey, based on her record you'll have custody come January!

skinnycow
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 12:47 AM
i'm so happy for you =) yahhhhh

GixxerCarrie
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 05:55 AM
Thats what friends are for...We are like family..and thats what we do for one another. TIff and you are great people, and, deserved to get this all straightened out. You know I'm always here for you! BTW, I looked at your pics from visiting in AZ and It looked like you all had a great time...Besos~

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 07:23 AM
paying it forward!!!

Devaclis
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 07:37 AM
I am VERY happy you have your son back in the state. I am also happy you are one of the GOOD dads.

GL in the future Ceez

Reyven
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 07:40 AM
Glad to hear he is back in the state and things are on the upside. Keep your head up. :)

mastap07
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:11 AM
congrats main! everything happens for a reason! hope to see you back on two wheels soon! :hump:

dirkterrell
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:26 AM
Well, the judge came back and said that mom deserved another chance,

Cesar, I'm glad to hear that you have your little boy back. I feel a special connection to your case because it reminds me very much of my own situation when I was about his age. My parents got divorced and even though my father was very clearly the obvious choice for custody of me and my sisters in terms of responsibility, the judge sent us with our mother. We ended up being with my dad most of the time anyway and she was just using us to collect child support more than anything. Eventually my dad got custody of us because the judge realized what was going on. I remember that whole time very clearly, even though I was only 4. I remember feeling so good that my dad loved us so much.

Your little boy will remember this for the rest of his life. You are making a huge positive difference in a life, and you have my greatest respect for that.

Dirk

mtnairlover
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:43 AM
I'm glad for your son that his Mom did what was right (finally). I'm also glad for your son that he has such a caring and loving father. If all parents were like that, so many more children would never lose their way along their path in life.

No matter what happens from here on out with the court system, never let your son doubt your love.

DeeStylez
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:46 AM
Good to hear the positive news, a child needs the mother and fathers support at all times and being long distance apart has it's downfalls I been through it not good for the kids.

CaneZach
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:54 AM
Congrats Ceez! I'm happy for you bro and I hope your son will end up with you full-time.

Mother Goose
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:57 AM
Great to hear buddy! I'm glad everything is working out. I hope his mom can get her act together, but at the same time, I wish you had full custody. :lol: But a son needs his mom around too, as much as the dad. I'm glad he's back in Colorado, that's a great first step.

So when's the bike night @ Chuck E. Cheese?!! :lol:

200sr20
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 09:32 AM
Congrats, I hope its smooth sailing for ya from here on out!!!

Matty
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 09:32 AM
good to hear man....

McVaaahhh
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 10:12 AM
I'm glad it's working out for you Ceez! :up:

Flip
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 11:32 AM
Congratulations on your reunion!

I wouldn't have much faith in the ex- pretty long track record of being a screw up.

Too bad you werent in Jefferson co. These judges hate women!

Slo
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 11:41 AM
Ceez, was great seeing you and the family out at Bandi!!!!

Skinbabe
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 02:38 PM
Glad to hear it Ceez. And what Carrie said... thats what friends and extended family are for!! Keep us posted.

SaShWhO
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 02:48 PM
congrats on getting your little gringo back Ceez.

Foolds
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 03:17 PM
Ceez I'm so glad to hear things are working out in your favor! Now hopefully you can start thinking about buying a bike again! I got an SV for sale =)

Ceez
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 08:58 PM
Thank you everyone once again, I am planning a birthday party this Saturday for him, time and place to be determined, everyone is invited, should have more details by tomorrow or Wednesday!!

gtn
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 09:08 PM
Great news! I'm happy for you and your family man.

bodhizafa
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 10:35 PM
Sweet news.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 11:45 AM
So as most of you know, for the past 7 weeks, I have been fighting to get my son back from my ex who left the state with my son without my permission. With the help of the CSC and after selling my bike, I was able to engage a lawyer to start the process of getting my son back.
Well, on this past Thursday, we had our second court appearance and the day in court was bitter sweet. It was to be decided on this day whom got primary custody of my son. First, the judge did order the ex to move back to Colorado or have my son stay with me here in Colorado, which as of last weekend, she had moved back. So now I have my son back in the state.
Next, we had to prove that I could provide a more stable environment for my son while he was here in the state. We came with evidence such as, mom moved 9 times within the last 4 years, my son missed 52 days of school last year while under moms care, mom now lives in a 3 bedroom home with her Aunt, Grandma and her 5 other kids. Mom has not had a job in 5 years. Mean while, dad has lived in Adams County for the past four years, son has his own room at dads home, dad has had his son enrolled this year in school as of August 20th...etc...etc...
Well, the judge came back and said that mom deserved another chance, she has until January to clean up her act, get a more stable home, and make sure my son makes it to school on time and does not miss more then 5 days between now and January 1st, if he does, then dad gets primary custody.
So after 7 stressful weeks and out $5k, I am back to square one, before mom and son left the state. Which is ok, because my son is back in the state and we still have 50/50 parenting time, which means I get him from Thursday through Sunday and Mom gets him Sunday night through Thursday morning.
I really wanted to thank all of you for helping me get my son back and get him back before his 5th birthday which is next week! My family and I cant thank everyone enough for thier generousity and support during these past couple of months. We especially want to thank JJ, Carrie, Erin, Jim, all the gorgeous ladies from the 2010 CSC Calendar shoot, just everyone who donated thier time and effort to throw fund raisers to help pay for all the legal fees. You guys do not know how much I appreciate everything you have done for us! I came into this forum last year just looking for people to ride with and I came out with a second family. If there is ever anything I can do for any of you, just let me know and I will do my best to accomodate it!

Thank you again and much love from my family and I!

Sincerly,

Familia Bejarano!

congrats, and best of luck man.

I guess this just shows how sexually discriminatory the courts really are in favor of the female. It's amazing how a woman can be, like, a total crackhead while the father is an upstanding citizen, and yet the mother is STILL consideered the better parent. Sad. If Oh-Bama-man would fix this blatant discrimination, I'D even vote for him next time.:banghead::scream1: