PDA

View Full Version : What an e-brake in the desert is good for.

Tylar
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 01:57 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=473_1253601468

Good thing they're safe and all that....

DavidofColorado
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 02:42 PM
Fast and the Furious 5: Middle Eastern Powerslideing

Synopsis: A group of spoiled middle eastern kids that want to be cool see a video of people in Colorado fishtailing their cars on a when it was snowing and thought that is how people drive in America. Will the hero be able to use this new found skill called "Spinning out" to help his girlfriend leave his country and go to America so he can be a deuschebag over there. Or will his parents make him stay and live on his allowance of a millions and take over the oil business worth billions. While still marrying his girlfriend who he is betrothed to? Vin Diesel will make a cammio as XXX then Ice Cube will take it over and ruin the series and any hopes for a spin off. How? He will get all his buddys and pimp out some cars and go for a drive to save the President that doesn't want to go to war in Iraq from evil right wing people that want to go to war to prevent spoiled Middle Eastern kids from thinking they are cool and can do whatever they want to. Will he be able to do it time.

Paul Walker won't make an appearance because he wants to be a B actor and hates the only movie he was ever good in.

"Its the deepest thing to come from Hollywood since Steal Magnolia's" Writes Siskle and Ebert

"If you like the other movies wait for this to come out on DVD. You'll thank me" Washington Post

"You might as well watch it you watched the other ones, too." DOT

"Best movie ever" Hollywood

willb003
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 02:56 PM
Fast and the Furious 5: Middle Eastern Powerslideing

Synopsis: A group of spoiled middle eastern kids that want to be cool see a video of people in Colorado fishtailing their cars on a when it was snowing and thought that is how people drive in America. Will the hero be able to use this new found skill called "Spinning out" to help his girlfriend leave his country and go to America so he can be a deuschebag over there. Or will his parents make him stay and live on his allowance of a millions and take over the oil business worth billions. While still marrying his girlfriend who he is betrothed to? Vin Diesel will make a cammio as XXX then Ice Cube will take it over and ruin the series and any hopes for a spin off. How? He will get all his buddys and pimp out some cars and go for a drive to save the President that doesn't want to go to war in Iraq from evil right wing people that want to go to war to prevent spoiled Middle Eastern kids from thinking they are cool and can do whatever they want to. Will he be able to do it time.

Paul Walker won't make an appearance because he wants to be a B actor and hates the only movie he was ever good in.

"Its the deepest thing to come from Hollywood since Steal Magnolia's" Writes Siskle and Ebert

"If you like the other movies wait for this to come out on DVD. You'll thank me" Washington Post

"You might as well watch it you watched the other ones, too." DOT

"Best movie ever" Hollywood

Zach929rr
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:04 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f8c_1251704054

wat

Nick_Ninja
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:26 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f8c_1251704054

Twat

fixed

RajunCajun
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:28 PM
How did none of those spectators get killed?

Zach929rr
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:28 PM
Oh Jeff. We need beers again when I get back.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:29 PM
Oh Jeff. We need beers again when I get back.

Anytime. :cheers:

ghostrider_9
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
How did none of those spectators get killed?

My thougths exactly. This is worse than the spectators at a rally car race. At least at a rally car race, the drivers are professionals (supposedly). I am very surprised I didn't see one of those cars flying into the crowds and sending bodies flying.

DavidofColorado
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 05:23 PM
If it was a movie it would look something like that. Sorry I have spell it out for you.

OUTLAWD
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 05:46 PM
looks like fun!

willb003
Tue Sep 22nd, 2009, 06:48 PM
There are plenty of vids of these guys flying into the crowds