PDA

View Full Version : Roommate wanted (move in day OCT 15) 450-500 a month. Garage

Yodannyc
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 10:29 PM
Hey my girlfriend and I are looking for a roommate to move in with us to a three bedroom or two bedroom apartment/condo
Currently we live in superior next to flatirons mall (horizons apartments) Close to Boulder and Denver either way. We are looking at some condo's in the same apartment complex and they have garages (safe bikes and tools!) My bike along with my car will be in the garage. Im sure we can fit another bike or two in there. :)
The reason we are not sure on rent is because we have not yet choose the condo we want to live in so rent may vary but on average it will probably be around 500 a month plus utilities. (also possible deposit may be required)
The house will be fully furnished. We have a brand new dining room table and new couches. a 52" plasma t.v. is also a nice addition. Xbox 360 and a GF that can COOK! lol
A little about us.
I like to snowboard a lot. I'm in to Subaru's and Bikes. I work government security and work M-F 8-4 . I like shooting guns and other man stuff. lol :drink:
Her: She works kind of an odd schedule. She cooks awesome food. She's also currently in school to be a hairstylist. (haircuts!=FTW!) She also is in to Subarus and Art.
Oh and we have a dog. He is awesome but dosnt like other male dogs. (alpha male dog complex)

We are looking for someone that is a professional and has a steady job. Someone that is trustworthy and knows how to communicate and a clean person. (puts your dishes in the dish washer! LOL)

Move in day will be OCT 15th we will want to set up a meet and greet and go over all the details which would also include choosing which condo to move in to.

Send me a email at (yodannyc@yahoo.com)

Yodannyc
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 07:05 AM
Bump

DK74
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 11:04 AM
I used to live at the horizons. Nice apt with kick ass pool and indoor basketball court. Its not a bad commute to Denver either. Good luck with the roommate.