PDA

View Full Version : 4/9-4/10 La Juanta feeler

ebazyl
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 10:21 AM
My bike should be back together by then (after the TSA had their way with me). So I figure time to get some track time. Pueblo has an event that weekend.

If any one is intrested in some help getting their bike down there, let me know and I will see if I can work something out.

UglyDogRacing
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 10:26 AM
I may go down there next weekend.

sprtbkbabe
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Is this about La Junta or some chick named Juanita?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wtf:

If it's about La Junta, Can I go???
Either weekend?
TK may be releasing the prili after surgery this Sat morning :bananna:

friscokidd
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Would love to go, but i will be in houston that weekend

ebazyl
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Is this about La Junta or some chick named Juanita?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wtf:

If it's about La Junta, Can I go???
Either weekend?
TK may be releasing the prili after surgery this Sat morning :bananna:

Cool, now I got some one to call the Flight for Life Helicopter for me.

*MV* #33
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 02:10 PM
My bike should be back together by then.. so i think i can make it.

MV

ebazyl
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 02:41 PM
My bike should be back together by then.. so i think i can make it.

MV

Do it!! I need some one to try to chase around.

Hoopty
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Are you planning to go both days, or just looking for either one of those days? I'd be down, but can't go the 9th, just the 10th.

Lurch
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 04:22 PM
I may be down for this. Would be nice to stretch the legs on the ole 1000.

Lurch

ebazyl
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 04:43 PM
I may be down for this. Would be nice to stretch the legs on the ole 1000.

Lurch

You should come down, would be nice to drink some beers, and blow some stuff up. I am probably camping at the track. :cheers:

Are you planning to go both days, or just looking for either one of those days? I'd be down, but can't go the 9th, just the 10th.

:loser: Well I can probably throw you bike in the truck. Then you can just drive up when you can. :siesta:

Hoopty
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 04:46 PM
I might be able to do that. :idea: Cool man, I will let you know.

Lurch
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 04:58 PM
You should come down, would be nice to drink some beers, and blow some stuff up. I am probably camping at the track. :cheers:

Hmm I may come down Saturday afternoonish for some beers and blowing shit up. Prolly only ride Sunday though.

Lurch

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 05:02 PM
I'll go. I was going to adjust my valves and sync. my throttle bodies, but I don't think ya need that stuff anyway.

Lel
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Doug/hoopty I'm in the same boat, got a wedding reception on the 9th, I might be down for the 10th... I know luke and I were talking about heading down there soon.

lel

ebazyl
Wed Mar 30th, 2005, 05:13 PM
I'll go. I was going to adjust my valves and sync. my throttle bodies, but I don't think ya need that stuff anyway.

Man, Your bike is fast enough already! :321:

:cheers: But you should definetly come down, I want a rematch from last year. (...calling Hand Surgery Associates for an appointment for Monday)

Doug/hoopty I'm in the same boat, got a wedding reception on the 9th, I might be down for the 10th... I know luke and I were talking about heading down there soon.

lel

Good idea, bring Luke. :idea:

Bueller
Sun Apr 3rd, 2005, 10:51 PM
I'm going to try and make it the 10th, haven't ridden this one yet.

Lel
Sun Apr 3rd, 2005, 10:54 PM
same here I am down on the 10th, trying to determine if I want to drive late at night saturday or early sunday. Probably head down sunday around 7, I doubt I would get on the track much earlier than 10 either way.

lel

ebazyl
Sun Apr 3rd, 2005, 11:12 PM
I'm going to try and make it the 10th, haven't ridden this one yet.

Track time is going to cost you $25/day, so even if you make it in the afternoon it will not be much of a loss. I would keep in mind the track is a little ways from La Juanta, so I would probably bring some food/water/gas.

Hopefully I will see you on the track Sunday...

Hoopty
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Gene, the softball scrimmage has been canceled, so Ashli and I will be heading out this weekend. Hook a brotha up with a spot in the trailer! :siesta:

ebazyl
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Hoopty - Right on! PM me when you want to drop the bike off.

This is what I got so far for trailer:
1 - Gene
1 - Hoopty
2 - Joe L

Hoopty
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Cool, will do. If you have another spot, can you hold it for Big J? Thanks. :siesta: Also, got any room for an XR100? :D

AshliRider44
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 11:59 AM
So we ARE going?? I'm confused :P

Lel
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 12:00 PM
just keep an eye on the weather, wont really know what the weather is going to do until thurs/friday'ish

ebazyl
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Spot for Big J - :D Most likely, might need to bring own wheel holder. I assume it is not a Gold Wing :puke: .
XR100 - :idea: I can probably work it into the bed somehow.

ebazyl
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 12:10 PM
just keep an eye on the weather, wont really know what the weather is going to do until thurs/friday'ish

:321: So far the forcast is for 67 on Saturday and 58 on Sunday. I think it should be fine, some how I don't see La Junta getting a lot of rain fall. :dunno:

AshliRider44
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 12:13 PM
In that case :eyebrows:

Hoopty
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 12:18 PM
:boobies:

AshliRider44
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 12:21 PM
LOL... so are we going... and what day do you want to leave since the scrimmage is cancelled...??? :eyebrows:

Hoopty
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Gene- when are you heading up, Friday night or Saturday morning???

ebazyl
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Not decided yet. :(

But since I am camping out at the track, I am leaning towards Saturday mourning.

Hoopty
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Sounds like a plan. :siesta:

Lel
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 12:54 PM

:321: So far the forcast is for 67 on Saturday and 58 on Sunday. I think it should be fine, some how I don't see La Junta getting a lot of rain fall. :dunno:

::shrug:: guess you must no more than the weather guys....

http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/weekend.html?locid=USCO0223

or

http://www.qwikcast.com/cgi-bin/forecast.cgi?city=La%20Junta&sc=CO

from that...

Saturday, mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the 40s to mid 50s.

Saturday night, mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain showers in the evening, then slight chance of rain and snow showers after midnight. Lows 19 to 29. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.

Sunday, mostly cloudy. Slight chance of snow showers in the morning, then slight chance of rain showers in the afternoon. highs in the 40s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.

I also found some that say it will be just partly cloudy... Thats why im going to wait till later in the week to figure it out :) lol But im not going to drive there on a 50/50 chance of a wet/dirty track

ebazyl
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 01:30 PM
::shrug:: guess you must no more than the weather guys....

:lol: Yeah I guess I don't "No" that much. Where do they teach weather "No"?

What I would like to KNOW is why are you so worried about it?

Lel
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 02:29 PM
But since I am camping out at the track, I am leaning towards Saturday mourning.

I dont KNOW maybe you should find out what the weather is going to be like while you are 'MOURNING' someone.

or what i would like to KNOW is why you care about my grammer or a simple mistake this MORNING.

ebazyl
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 03:13 PM
:lol: MOURNING - good catch, thanks for letting me NO.

Thanks for notifying me of the weather on Saturday (twice), I will make sure bring a warmer sleeping bag. :)

In return for your persistent, unsolicited kindness I will provide you with some of my insight:
"Excessive eating as a result of stress increases the amount of fat and causes obesity."
Source: http://www.ecureme.com/especial/obgyn/Causes_of_Obesity.asp
So, AGAIN, try to relax a little about things that are none of you business. I am not making YOU go.

Lel
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 03:36 PM
dont worry I found a good book for you...

http://www.matrixbookstore.biz/arrogance.htm

Oh wait did someone say off topic?? Or can someone say lashing out trying to reach for something becuase there is nothing there to throw back? Or was it you reaching for a spark plug coil that looks completely different... sorry I was confused.

Maybe this site will help, all those feelings that are running through your head can be explained here... along with your 'doo doo poopy head' name calling...

http://www.coolnurse.com/puberty.htm

ebazyl
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Arrogance? You are barking up the wrong tree. Should I remind your comment of "I am going to be Novice Champion this year" before the 2004 season? or the 2005?

As for the puberty site that was very informative, not sure when I mentioned "'doo doo poopy head' name calling", but if you do want to get personal about puberty, I am not the one making a trip to Second Creek to throw a tempratentrum with... my MOM. Mommy, please help, I need to get into some one elses buisness about a mistake they are correcting. Did she get you a looly-pop too?

...since we are getting irrevant here.

Lel
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Arrogance? You are barking up the wrong tree. Should I remind your comment of "I am going to be Novice Champion this year" before the 2004 season? or the 2005?

You mean me saying I am working towards a novice championship? Sure, thats not arrogance thats me setting a goal really high and trying to hit it, as far as not hitting that goal and staying novice this year its the fact that I feel as though I have too much to learn as a novice still. I dont have the pride issues that being a novice still, and have something learn. Does a novice championship mean something to me? Yes it means I have learned to ride consistant and well... nothing more nothing less. It is a hobby I have time to progress and time to learn. And saying I am working toward a championship this year... I guess your right I should say 'I am working toward getting last place!' because setting goals i guess is bad for me.

As for the puberty site that was very informative, not sure when I mentioned "'doo doo poopy head' name calling", but if you do want to get personal about puberty, I am not the one making a trip to Second Creek to throw a tempratentrum with... my MOM. Mommy, please help, I need to get into some one elses buisness about a mistake they are correcting. Did she get you a looly-pop too?

...since we are getting irrevant here.

What do you mean w/ my mom? I was in the car with Beth, and we had my mom meet us there to SUPRISE her for her 50th bday because my Dad needed her out of the house so the caterer's could get in, and second creek was as far as I could get her to leave. Did you see her? No... By the way did you ever thank them for picking your ass up from the Airport??? I guess I can understand why your jealous of me talking to my mom... since I dont call my mom a fat bitch like others do hahah.

Keep digging I am sure you can get deeper cause I know im doing fine up here :) Pass me the popcorn someone! this is kinda fun! lol

ebazyl
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 07:01 PM
There is a huge difference between setting a high goal (good for you). And running around claiming you will do something (arrogance). You know Moto Gp might be a little better goal? Then you can run around claiming you where faster then not just Lurch, but also Rossi.

As for you parents, I did thank your dad for picking me, Justin and Norm from the airport. They are both cool and has nothing to do with this.

And at Second Creek you know better then that. :slap: You lumbered you fat ass down there to bitch me out for making a mistake with a John Perrot's (part), not yours. And where did I make this mistake... in MY house.

Oh, by the way, let me know if you get an invite to build any more engine's in my/roommates house. :dunno:

:lol: Mmm...Pop-corn good idea, sounds like you are getting a little hungry riding around on your high horse. ...Luckaly you got a silver spoon to eat it with.

Lel
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Like I said before you can continue to say whatever you want, or twist ANYTHING I have ever said to make me look bad/stupid. I dont care, it doesnt bother me, spread your rumors let it burn I will continue on the high road while you do as you wish.

ebazyl
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Awww Jason, its ok, don't cry, just don't start something with me you can finish. :slap:

Sounds like both of us are done with this discusion. If you want to define some more weather/dictionary terms for me feel free to catch me in person.

Lel
Mon Apr 4th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Already tried to talk to you in person about your issues but you seem to favor ignoring me hahah so whos hands is this really in???? And besides I didnt start it... once again

Big-J
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Yo Gene,
Looks like Im going to head down with Dean, but thanks for the spot anyway!! :up:

Im looking forward to riding La Junta, I have only been on SCR and PPIR!

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Are you guys fighting over who gets to touch my pee-pee again?

Hoopty
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 09:59 AM
:pointlaugh: I think so. :dunno:

ebazyl
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Yo Gene,
Looks like Im going to head down with Dean, but thanks for the spot anyway!! :up:

Im looking forward to riding La Junta, I have only been on SCR and PPIR!

Right on, hope to see you out there. :D

hcr25
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Hope all of you have fun at La junta.If wasnt going here http://www.trackaddix.com/events/?track_view=1
I would love to go with you all.
we will be at the track for 3 days.Have fun
mike

ebazyl
Tue Apr 5th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Man, thats a bummer that you are not going. We need some fast guys out there. Maybe next time.

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Apr 7th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Sunday is now calling for snow but, Saturday is 0% chance of percip. and at 71 deg. now. So, what's the plan?

AshliRider44
Thu Apr 7th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Hoopty and I are waiting till tomorrow to decide I think?? :idea: As long as its snowing Sunday were coming back to town Saturday if we go down there.. that is, as long as Kim and Dean dont end up convincing us to stay down there :eyebrows: NO CONTRIBUTING TO MINORS!!! :lol: