PDA

View Full Version : Bored, its my Friday night.

CougarKat
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Figured I'd do a shout-out, See how everyones doin' how their week is going... As most know I had to flake from saturdays ride last week due to grams, She was rushed into emergency surgery yesterday, they removed 3/4 of her colon. She's doin well so far... I haven't been sleepin much so blah! I'm bored!:banghead:

CeMeN
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 07:58 PM
my friday also... actually mor my saturday, I'm extremly bored! just went for a short ride though, it was nice! {=0)

CougarKat
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Eh, Its alright. I went up wads, onto i36, onto north i25 off at 120th south onto sheridan and back home. Not too into the mood of lone ridin right now haha. Time's been draggin this week, Averaged 3 hours of sleep since saturday, If I don't get any sleep by this saturday I surely can't ride the canyons! :(

CeMeN
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Agreed... riding alone tonight certainly isn't quite doing it for me! lol I just cruised across cherry damn and down parker to arapahoe and back into the DTC lol kind of a lame route but better than nothing! lol

Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 10:26 PM
i thought it was a nice afternoon for a ride, though i just farted around town. ive been off of work for the past 2 weeks due to havin a baby girl. now im debating how i will tell my boss tomorrow that i want to take next week off as well... been a crappy week for playin hookey and riding canyons - not that i want to be away from my girls..

CeMeN
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 11:28 PM
i thought it was a nice afternoon for a ride, though i just farted around town. ive been off of work for the past 2 weeks due to havin a baby girl. now im debating how i will tell my boss tomorrow that i want to take next week off as well... been a crappy week for playin hookey and riding canyons - not that i want to be away from my girls..

lol awesome!