PDA

View Full Version : One of the worlds most beloved rapists, caught

Devaclis
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 12:54 PM
I don't really care if the man makes remarkable movies. He was on trial for rape and fled. Hiding like a coward for over 30 years.

I hope he makes one more film. A film about rotting in jail until he dies.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/27/roman.polanski.profile/index.html

CaneZach
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 01:01 PM
The problem is he wasn't really hiding. Gotta love non-extradiction nations.

Devaclis
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 01:03 PM
He was staying in a country that would not send him back to the USA for trial. Coward hiding in a country of cowards. Why didn't Ross Perot send in some blacks ops. mofos to take care if this problem? Damn, we are pussies :(

Horsman
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 01:21 PM
He was staying in a country that would not send him back to the USA for trial. Coward hiding in a country of cowards. Why didn't Ross Perot send in some blacks ops. mofos to take care if this problem? Damn, we are pussies :(
We didn't we invade France 30 years ago and bring him back to the States???:canuck:
Sorry that was the little german in me...

whitebrad
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 01:15 AM
this fkkkin guy... what a fkkin piece of shit.. i have never seen one of his movies... in fact i hate elvis and jerry lee lewis just the same...

gimme a ceee!
gimme an rrrrrr!
gimme an eeee!
gimme an eeee!
gimme a peee!

fkking cocksucker bastard fuck... scmumbag sack of shit...

question.. wtf is he even doing still alive? is it his unmatched contribution to film? fkkin hollywood shitbags

highpsi03
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 01:24 AM
this fkkkin guy... what a fkkin piece of shit.. i have never seen one of his movies... in fact i hate elvis and jerry lee lewis just the same...

gimme a ceee!
gimme an rrrrrr!
gimme an eeee!
gimme an eeee!
gimme a peee!

fkking cocksucker bastard fuck... scmumbag sack of shit...

question.. wtf is he even doing still alive? is it his unmatched contribution to film? fkkin hollywood shitbags
I couldn't understand a damn thing that you just typed.

whitebrad
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 01:27 AM
good

Captain Obvious
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Bet if he is returned to the US, he gets parole, etc. Basically, a free pass on his crimes, he has already paid off the victim.