PDA

View Full Version : Flat track 10/3 @ IMI

swademaster
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I won't be racing since I don't have a bike that I want to take out on the dirt track, but Blake will be giving it a try again. Anybody else with kids and a 50cc that want to give it a try, come on out. $15 for the 50cc class.

There isn't much info on the website, but here is the link in case anybody is interested.
http://banginbarspromotions.com/

We will probably be headed out Wednesday afternoon for some more practice.

JPrider
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 05:28 PM
My boy Andrew will be there to try it out! Thanks for the info!

swademaster
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 06:15 PM
:up:

I assume that you mean to race. Come out on Wednesday if you can. How old is Andrew and what does he ride?

I am sure that Blake will be looking forward to meeting another kid that is interested in motorcycles and racing.

swademaster
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 08:43 PM
I've been talking with the guy that puts the races on about having an adult 50cc class. If we can get three people to do it, he will make a class. I'm not sure on the price, but I would like to do it. I have asked him what the cost would be and am waiting for his response.

JPrider
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Yes, I am planning to take him to the race. He is 8 years old and he has a honda CRF50. We are going to try and make it for Wednesday practice. If so we will be there around 4pm.

:up:

I assume that you mean to race. Come out on Wednesday if you can. How old is Andrew and what does he ride?

I am sure that Blake will be looking forward to meeting another kid that is interested in motorcycles and racing.

swademaster
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 09:04 PM
We are going to try to get there by 3 on Wednesday. We will have to leave by 5 so I can pick up my daughter from daycare.