PDA

View Full Version : 4x4;s

Rooster
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 07:18 PM
does anyone go on 4x4 trails? im looking for some to go on and maybe camping. if anyone wants to roll out im up for it. im thinking head out thursday late afternoon and head back friday evening.

sp0rtygrl
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Dirt Bike or Truck?
I take my F-150 on the trails it has a six-inch lift with 35’s. Trail 601 is one of my favorites. I work during the week but free on the weekends always looking for someone else to do some trails with even if its just for the day.

Rooster
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 07:34 PM
i got the rest of this week off. saturday is a no go for me. my daughter has a class thing to go too. i got a 83 chevy lifted 8or 10 inches with 37 inch swampers radials.

wiseguy
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 09:27 PM
I am in for some 4x4 over a weekend.

I have a stock Sahara with Rubicon wheels - I am fairly new, been to some decent roads in Ouray and Aspen.

Look forward

Rooster
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 09:36 PM
lets try to set something up then. ill talk to the wife and see whats going on and ill get back with some info.

matt2778
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 10:03 PM
I gots me a small stock yota

Rooster
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 04:51 PM
me and the family will be heading up eagle rock thursday afternoon to go camping. and hit the trails on thursday and friday. might stay friday night too. this all depends on the weather though. if anyone wants to go or meet up somewhere im game. i never went on this trail before so i dont know excactly what to expect. ill post up a meet-up point and time as soon as details un-fold. let me know who all wants to go and any ideas on times and a spot to meet up at.

Rooster
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 08:23 PM
well the wife isnt going but my 8 year old is. now its not a matter of weather. its a matter of if my truck is going to make it or not. i just got it out of the shop today and now it runs worse than it ever has. its leaking allot of oil on the front of the engine and it has no power what so ever. ill be taking it back tomorrow morning. ill post again when i know what going with the truck and all.

wiseguy
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 09:51 PM
man.. that sucks.. keep me posted. I might join in for Friday early morning or so

Rooster
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 10:31 PM
if my truck gets fixed before friday ill definetly be out there. if its fixed up by thursday ill be up there for the night and some trailing and playing around. if you guys or anyone else wants to roll and my shit is fixed let me know and we can set up a spot to meet up at. (wiseguy) PM me your contact info or something and if im already out on the trails by friday morning ill give ya a ring or something to let ya know where (i) or (everyone) is at.

Keyser Soze
Wed Sep 30th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Kingston Peak is one of my fav's. Easy trail with a killer view at the top

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/Mean1967/Wheelin%20Pics/100_2238.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/Mean1967/Wheelin%20Pics/100_2236.jpg